Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai (2487 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by EliteYouth: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
If this truly represents El-Rufai's take on the dreaded Islamic Boko Haram Sect renowned for causing all manner of havoc and displacing many Nigerians especially in North East of Nigerian, then Mallam Nasir El-Rufai is the worst enemy of our Nation Nigeria. This has gone way beyond politics. El-Rufai has officially declared himself as the Chief enemy of Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by brownlord: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
El Rufai needs help.

An idle mind is the devils workshop, GEJ employ this man make person get peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by kennyjubris: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joblessness eeeeeehhhh. Elder stateman.may God help you cos eeeehhhhh I weak for you.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by activatenigeria: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
El rufai is a shame to the Nation, he's either mentally derailed to come up with this or he in the brain behind BK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by atlwireles: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Very funny, this man, is among the group of persons waiting to take control of government at the federal level. The saving grace for Nigeria, is that day will never manifest itself.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by desgiezd(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Its amazing that none of the commentators has asked the government agencies to take a deep look at this analysis as delivered by El-Rufai.

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by chimerase2: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
And wich type of boko haram does he belong to he needs to ans dis question undecided

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by sufficientGrace: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Christians with the motive of using BH to tarnish the name of Islam hmmm which good name does Islam have?

9 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by huptin(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
I just lost all the respect i had for this midget. Christian boko haram? what in hell does that even mean?

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Murderer, terrorists is muslims (good) name.
Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by asadike(f): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
el rufai,na wah 4 u o.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by amtalkin(f): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
So according to this old f*ol Northerns hands are clean?
They are Putting the blame on christians n people frm the south

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by Chibaba247(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
And who says dat dis man is nt a clown?h

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by gymer(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
I stopped following that man on twitter when he was always connecting the former NSA, Late Owoye Azazi with Boko activities. He is a confused man. I pray that God in His infinite mercy will forgive him.

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
If my memory serves me correctly, Boko haram originated from Niger state....... you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that Boko haram has different sponsors and agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by cktheluckyman: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
when I tell APC that they will lose virtually every xtian vote in 2015,they think i am joking!!!APC wil not only lose in the SE/SS/MB both also fail in the SW,their so-called stronghold just watch out

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by EbuGeneral(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
i think EL RUFIA should be banned from using any social network and also banned from the media

6 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by shizzleStar: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
this midget needs to be shut up for good

6 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by activatenigeria: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbuGeneral: i think EL RUFIA should be banned from using any social network and also banned from the media

Lol
Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by brownlord: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
sufficientGrace: Christians with the motive of using BH to tarnish the name of Islam hmmm which good name does Islam have?

Lol, this guy is sick

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by Bukingg2: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Do you ever wanted to make something on internet? SometImes is hard to say that there are people who want to make money online but dont know where and how to get started, if you are Internet user who is often burn your data snuffing internet day and night, here is a good news ptwiter.com is here to give you some new way to at least recharge your phone daily, how by just doing the normal things you do online everyday, how just by retweeting peoples tweet at ptwiter.com, how do you get your recharge simply after you made some point by retweeting just click redeem my point then put your phone number or paypal account then your money or recharge card wil be forwarded to you simple! This is develop to help our African students
Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by kross01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please good mallam hell rufai, can you please help us also with this informative analysis as it relates to ISIS and the people using them to spoil the GOOD name of islam. Dumb deranged maniac living in self denial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by Desric(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
It's not enough to abuse or insult the gentleman, thank God he made his allegations mentioning names with "perceived factual evidences" So if there is anyone with any valid counter reliably factual view from Mallam Nasir el'rufai, then the person should be bold like the malalam and come up with his/her own counter claims, that's what I expect from anybody personally be it Govt or individual instead of resorting to cursing, lambasting, abusing and insulting the messenger and neglecting his message.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by Haywhymido(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
sufficientGrace: Christians with the motive of using BH to tarnish the name of Islam hmmm which good name does xtian have?
Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
The man is doing everything to take the eyes off him but when 1 finger is pointing 3 more point back old fool!

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by BlackPeni5: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
This analysis makes me believe El-rufai is truly a sponsor. Look how he tactically made it a christian Ibo affair. Only Shekau, the BH spokesperson is the Muslim there...is it Emeka and Chidi that are killing people in the North?
He didn't even mention Sheriff...I pity the southerners that supports this fool.

I swear I will never vote for any northerner...God punish them all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by iREPGEJ2015: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Seriously? El- Rufai said this? I think he has to be questioned by SSS, it is very clear that El Rufai has a hand in Boko Haram.

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by Oklander: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Passing...
Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by hushmail: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
another deranged fellow

1 Like

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by Arysexy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Christian boko haram? And d only Muslim there is yusuf and shekau

D midget listed 1001 Christian alleged acts pointing to boko but mentioned only one for islam.

It's good we are all seeing what apc have in stock for us.

May Ebola wipe out this bastard El rufai.

Shege nama

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by akinwun(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
desgiezd: Its amazing that none of the commentators has asked the government agencies to take a deep look at this analysis as delivered by El-Rufai.
Art thou also of Galilee or what nonsense are u talking about. What of ISIS/ISIL, is it christians that are using them against the world? Take it or leave it, koran is the handbook of terorists, blood flows from it pages.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by tinkinjow: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Very soon you will be told how the Pope is sponsoring ISIS

In my place we have a saying that goes "Long as the lie is, tell it"

I think as they laugh off this apparent mischief, we should encourage them along this path so one day they'll knock on our doors pleading for a place to lay their heads.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP National Chairman Ordered Slaughtering Of Christians In 2001 / How Buhari's Letter Sparked Ohanaeze Crisis / PDP Sues INEC Over Voters Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.