Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** (2101 Views)

Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups / Investing In Teak Trees / Nigerian Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by 100ksalescom(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello Webmasters,

I am willing to invest into unique Blogs/Forums/Sites or any online idea as a partner, that way we can push your product to the world.
Its a win-win situation.
If you have a something good kindly reply or drop a link so i can contact you.

Thanks and God Bless smiley

mail: info_100k@yahoo.com
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by 100ksalescom(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
thabanemaduna: Wow i like this I am in need of marketing for this forum http://www.mzansichat.co.za
Blog http://news.mzansichat.co.za

Hello, it seems you are based in south africa.
I would prefer someone in Nigeria that I can easy meet if needed.
Nice site though. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by uchdollar111: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2014
100ksalescom: Hello Webmasters,
I am willing to invest into unique Blogs/Forums/Sites or any online idea as a partner, that way we can push your product to the world.
Its a win-win situation.
I'll get to you soon, I'm redesigning my website when I'm done, I'll get to you
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by kilononi: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2014
hello, 100ksalescom Check out my site www.kounge.com
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by 100ksalescom(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
kilononi: hello, 100ksalescom Check out my site www.kounge.com

Hello Kilononi, did you build it yourself or you leveraged on a script online?
kindly contact me through mail on how you plan to market, monetize and improve on it.
Go to my profile and click on send "Send E-Mail Message To 100ksalescom"

Also your location and terms of partnership.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by 100ksalescom(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
uchdollar111: I'll get to you soon, I'm redesigning my website when I'm done, I'll get to you

Will be waiting
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by aikfrank(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2014

Site already in construction.

You woun't believe how great the plan is.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by payne4real(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2014

Its a win-win situation.

W

Will contact you soon
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by georgen2u(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmm i will like to show my interest in this if the negotiation and outcome seems fine
http://www.onlynaija.com
hosted on a VPS with everything we need for any traffic
a forum site with lots of categories and very SEO friendly anyway check it out
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by AndresNeymar: 1:00am On Sep 11, 2014
Nice
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Zarama7(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Like how much are you looking to invest, you can give a range

1 Like

Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by maekhel(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2014
check out www.tutorialslodge.com and let's talk

1 Like

Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Brightvictor: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Checkout for www.infosplashblog.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Picomon(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Zarama7: Like how much are you looking to invest, you can give a range

In addition to the question above; are you an angel investor or you invest to be a cofounder?

What kind of startup are you looking forward to invest in?
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Olusharp(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
check out these ones www.divinequote. and www.guruzland.com
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
how much do you wan to invest do let us know , we have a great site and we are looking for investors, drop ur email so we can contact you.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by 100ksalescom(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
caoalvin: how much do you wan to invest do let us know , we have a great site and we are looking for investors, drop ur email so we can contact you.

200k - 500k (If its a unique idea i can up the figures)

Picomon:
In addition to the question above; are you an angel investor or you invest to be a cofounder?
What kind of startup are you looking forward to invest in?

Co-Founder or Partner

Zarama7: Like how much are you looking to invest, you can give a range

Info_100k@yahoo.com
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by uchdollar111: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Its a win-win situation.
mail: 100k_sales@yahoo.com
Pls, like how many Blogs/Forums/Sites are you going to invest in and when will you stop taking new websites for partnership.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by payne4real(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
100ksalescom:

Co-Founder or Partner

100k_sales@yahoo.com
Your email is bouncing back
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by 100ksalescom(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
payne4real:
Your email is bouncing back

Pls use: info_100k@yahoo.com
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Negro1: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014

Its a win-win situation.

Hi, you can check this out if you are interested, we can discuss further. Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/1871557/investors-needed-stocking-e-commerce-startup
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
are u sure u want to invest or u want to steal unique ideas............. cos my site i registered with copy right commission i will mail u the details

1 Like

Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by 100ksalescom(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
caoalvin: are u sure u want to invest or u want to steal unique ideas............. cos my site i registered with copy right commission i will mail u the details

If I want to steal ideas won't take me anything...
Its this kind mindset that makes people stagnant.
You can keep you your site.

If I see what I like I will contact the person.
All I have seen so far are Nairaland, linda ikeji or hi5 wannabes.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by maekhel(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
100ksalescom:

If I want to steal ideas won't take me anything...
Its this kind mindset that makes people stagnant.
You can keep you your site.

If I see what I like I will contact the person.
All I have seen so far are Nairaland, linda ikeji or hi5 wannabes.
check out www.tutorialslodge.com
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Picomon(m): 1:13am On Sep 12, 2014
100ksalescom:

Co-Founder or Partner

Info_100k@yahoo.com

Sent you a mail.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 12, 2014
What do you think of

www.mydatingclub.net
aolc.org
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by payne4real(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2014

Its a win-win situation.

Have sent you the details. Thank you
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by 100ksalescom(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks all, Lots of people have sent mails, some said i should wait till month end for a sample of what they are working on.
So i will make a decision by month end.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by uchdollar111: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
100ksalescom: Thanks all, Lots of people have sent mails, some said i should wait till month end for a sample of what they are working on.
Thanks sir.
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by Zarama7(f): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
100ksalescom: Thanks all, Lots of people have sent mails, some said i should wait till month end for a sample of what they are working on.
I have something that should be ready by the end of the month, but your initial offering is kinda small
Re: ***** Investing In Startup Sites/blogs/forum ***** by oluks05: 5:22am On Sep 16, 2014

Its a win-win situation.

Hello sir, if and when u find any we could split the risk, am looking for a tech start up too but reluctant to go for it alone. My mail, seyioluks(at)gmail(dot)com. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Website That Turns Your URL To A Mobile Number / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com / How Can I Submit Paid Articles To Naij.com Or Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.