Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User (19478 Views)

Lamentations Of A Glasses/contact Lens User / Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? / My First Experience With Cannabis(just 2days Ago) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
beejaay: it has started....indiscriminate restriction of drug use is counter-productive to humans especially psychoactive plants like cannabis and coca leaf.these plants have shown to have cures to most highly advanced disease including cancer.i praise this move by the UN and i hope Nigeria could follow-up on this
To God be the glory as well as those brain behind differentiation .... When dy/dx reaches peak, it declines and that is the exact issue with the advanced cultures , their civilisation is @ the turning point already !
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
beejaay: it has started....indiscriminate restriction of drug use is counter-productive to humans especially psychoactive plants like cannabis and coca leaf.these plants have shown to have cures to most highly advanced disease including cancer.i praise this move by the UN and i hope Nigeria could follow-up on this
To God be the glory as well as those brain behind differentiation .... When dy/dx reaches peak, it declines and that is the exact issue with the advanced cultures , their civilisation is @ the turning point already !

I'm waiting for when tis gonna be legal for dog to marry human !!

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by adeokunade: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls what is Claro ?

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by fizzy94(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mrkuvuki: Hmmm ...what's a cannabis brand advert going to look like? If they decide to use a celebrity to endorse a weed brand ,who would they use ?
Miley Cyrus or Lady Gaga

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by iamord(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
killuminati: No tryam now o.. Dem never legalise am yet.

Lol I dey mad.. U won make dem show me from crime fighter.
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Mjjordan(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
there is clear difference between drug use and drug abuse....what they should do is to spread the gospel against drug abuse!
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by succyreal(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Now that the westerner has start knowing the truth, the truth will surely set them free. cannabis or marijuana as you may called as never been bad as people claim it to be. so it very good to legalized it.

if you doubt it do research on it, taste it you will come to appreciate God for this wonderful gift to mankind.

do you even know God is not happy for criminalising marijuana.
so legalized it and received God's blessings

only weed no cocaine

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by nnamdizen(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
First it was this gay shiit now this?? I see the world damaging beyond repair... Cos a man can now come out of his house with a gun in hand and shoot you in the face, and when asked why he did it he would say in a jamaican ascent " i was high on some good stuff man" an go scot free
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by killuminati(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
iamord:

Lol I dey mad.. U won make dem show me from crime fighter.
grin nooo God forbid
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by killuminati(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
nnamdizen: First it was this gay shiit now this?? I see the world damaging beyond repair... Cos a man can now come out of his house with a gun in hand and shoot you in the face, and when asked why he did it he would say in a jamaican ascent " i was high on some good stuff man" an go scot free
was wrong wit ur brain? Have u been smoking wet salt?
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by killuminati(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
adeokunade: Pls what is Claro ?
claro is refers to as the smallest part of a wrapped weed which is still on fire and has some more few puffs left.. it is widely believed that claro gets one high quicker than a fresh full weed wrap.. Shey u get? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Youngzedd(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hehehe.

Oga GEJ is observing.
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by nnamdizen(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
killuminati: was wrong wit ur brain? Have u been smoking wet salt?
Nah men have been smoking your dry brains
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
So much ado about nothing legalise or criminalise it Men have been smoking and they are still smoking, weed is available almost everywhere come abuja make u ‾̴̴͡͡‾̴̴͡͡, go to lagos, ilorin , east virtually everywhere dem dey sell parcel so what's the noise all about sef......

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by dayocharlse7: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
NIGERIAN CUSTOMS
SERVICE (NATIONAL
AUTHORIZED CAR
AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS IN
VERY CLEAN AND SOUND
CONDITIONS AS WELL AS
BRAND NEW CARS ARE UP
FOR SALE, ALL AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES.
INTERESTED
INDIVIDUALS
CAN CALL THE PUBLIC-
RELATION DEPARTMENT
OFFICE LINES FOR MORE INQUIRIES.09098125754
N.B: These cars were
seized by the Nigerian
customs for various
reasons most especially
for incomplete documents at borders. The time
duration given to the
owners
to present complete
clearance papers, and
claim their cars has elapsed so,
this impounded vehicles
are being sold at a give
away price to cover losts.
If
interested in this august-december 2014 AUCTION, all you
need to do is to
call the custom duty
marketing office line,
to place an order of your
choice while the cars are
still available. Name: custom
charlse
dayo.
Contact NO:09098125754
Email:dayocharlse7@
gmail.com
VEHICLES, PRICES AND FEATURES
Prices of clean tokunbo
Toyota cars • FULL
OPTION EOD.(2003-2005
Model ) –
N450,000-N750,000 • CAMRY 1999(Pencil Light)
- N550,000
• CAMRY 2(2004-2010
Model) –N500,000-N1.1M •
TOYOTA Sienna (2000 –
2005 Model) – N450,000-N850,000 •
CAMRY 2001 Model FOR
• TOKUNBO QUEST 2001 –
N450,000
• TOYOTA COROLLA (2001– 2009)- N450,000-
N950,000
• TOKUNBO CRV 1999 –
N500,000 • TOYOTA MATRIX
2010–
N900,000 • 2008 CAMRY 2008-DVD– N750,000.
(special
edition)
• TOYOTA COROLLA 2005
MODEL – N850,000
• TOYOTA CAMRY 2004 MODEL – N700,000
(Special Edition).
• TOKUNBO TOYOTA
HAICE BUS (2001-2005
Model)-N500,000-850,000
• Toyota Land Cruiser- N1.2m
• Toyota Prado -N1.3m
• Toyota Corolla –N900,000
• Toyota Camry -N800,000-
to-N1.5m
• Toyota Avensis – N600,000-to-N1.3m • Toyota
Yaris –N750,000
• Toyota Picnic –N500,000
• Toyota Avanza –
N500,000
• Toyota RAV4 SUV –N1m • Toyota Hilux Pickup-
N1.5m
• Toyota Dyna Truck –
N1.4m • Toyota Coaster
Bus 32 seaters –N1.2m
-Prices of some Peugeot Cars
• Peugeot c230- N800,000
• Peugeot C300- N900,000
-Prices of some honda
cars
• honda Civic cars– N800,000 • honda accord–
N600,000
• honda CR-V– N650,000
• honda Odyssey–
N650,000
• honda CR-V– N900,000 • honda Pilot– N850,000
-Prices of some Nissan
cars • Nissan Sunny sedan
– N750,000 • Nissan Patrol
SUV –
N800,000 • Nissan Civilian 30 seater
bus – N1.1m
• Nissan Pathfinder SUV -
N655,000 • NISSAN X-
TERRA 2003 –
N500,000 -FEATURES • YEAR OF
MANUFACTURE.....1996 to
• INTERIOR....................LE
ATHER/ FABRIC
• AIR CONDITION...... .......FACTORY FITTED
• WHEELS........GOOD
TYRES, ALLOY RIMS
• ASKING PRICE......N300 ,000 to N1.5m NOTE: THE PRICES
OF
EACH VEHICLE IS
NEGOTIABLE AND
PERSONAL INSPECTIONS
CAN ALSO BE
CONDUCTED. IF YOUR CHOICE IS NOT
LISTED ABOVE YOU
COULD
CALL AND
MAKE A REQUEST.
NOTE;YOUR REGISTRATION AND CLEARANCE WILL BE DONE
BY YOU ONLINE THEREBY BRINGING YOUR REG FORM AND
TELLER SLIP FOR YOUR REGISTRATION.THIS IS DON TO
AVOID CROWD IN THE BOARDER.FOR MORE INFORMATION
CONTACT CUSTOM CHARLSR ON 09098125754. (Terms
and conditions apply) Nigerian Customs
Service
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by abdulaz: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Frankenstein: Say NO to cannabis!
I even grow mine now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by JEITO: 12:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Well, we will continue with the prohibition of drug use, at the same time, we'll look for ways of promoting the health and welfare of the people. grin grin
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by iamord(m): 3:37am On Sep 10, 2014
killuminati: grin nooo God forbid

Lol
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by iamord(m): 3:40am On Sep 10, 2014
killuminati: claro is refers to as the smallest part of a wrapped weed which is still on fire and has some more few puffs left.. it is widely believed that claro gets one high quicker than a fresh full weed wrap.. Shey u get? grin

Hmmmm!!!

Words of marble from People in the industry. Lol
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by iamord(m): 3:42am On Sep 10, 2014
nnamdizen: First it was this gay shiit now this?? I see the world damaging beyond repair... Cos a man can now come out of his house with a gun in hand and shoot you in the face, and when asked why he did it he would say in a jamaican ascent " i was high on some good stuff man" an go scot free

?

Oysa Vamus
This thread is not for smellos!!
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 10, 2014
A 38-year NIH-funded study, published this year in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, showed that people who used cannabis heavily in their teens and continued through adulthood showed a significant drop in IQ between the ages of 13 and 38 — an average of eight points for those who met criteria for cannabis dependence. Those who used marijuana heavily before age 18 (when the brain is still developing) showed impaired mental abilities even after they quit taking the drug. These findings are consistent with other studies showing a link between prolonged marijuana use and cognitive or neural impairment.

undecided
Wowzers, behold the stu.pid masses of 2mrw. On another note, people are going to smoke it legally or illegally so why not make it taxable?
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Shollay20(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by beejaay: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

undecided
Wowzers, behold the stu.pid masses of 2mrw. On another note, people are going to smoke it legally or illegally so why not make it taxable?
do u notice the bolded of the post you commented on? HEAVY USERs it said.there is nothing used heavily without drastic side effect unless we are being hypocrite.if there is any kindly share it with us
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by beejaay: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2014
donroxy: To God be the glory as well as those brain behind differentiation .... When dy/dx reaches peak, it declines and that is the exact issue with the advanced cultures , their civilisation is @ the turning point already !

I'm waiting for when tis gonna be legal for dog to marry human !!
bros what u dont know u do reasearch on,there is nothing bad in finding out the beauty of this plant for mankind.cocacola,pepsi,cigarette,broiler chicken and many more are super harmful to our health yet they are nt banned.i am nt a smoker but i understand the health benefit of organic cannabis.i have got a friend that was cured of cancer with cannabis oil.the only why its been misuse is the ban on it.unban it and see how it become unattractive to the heavy smokers cost it would have lost its tag as smoke for bad boys

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by lahit14(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Cannabis, very good, as long as u channel ur high well
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by gbrown(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2014
sirjohnson: Do you know that Cannabis aka Igbo or weed is very good for your Health. Click Here to read the health benefits of Cannabis
Call it weed,Indian hemp,marijuana,kube or Igbo,brothers and sisters run away from Igbo( weed) the first time I smoked the devils weed at hall 2 in the university of Benin,I began to see visions of my late grand mum,I had two line of thoughts ,the dominant line of thought was urging me to jump from a three storey building down that nothing would happen to me,I had persistent electric shocks from my leg to my head,thank GOD I had friends who prevented me from jumping,my brain was in a turmoil, at a stage i went to my elder sisters hostel thank GOD i met her absence,i was going to tell her that i have gone bad that she should take me to the hospital, i still remember my friend linda,who greeted me in my weed( igbo) induced state ,it took me more than five minutes to comprehend linda,s greetings and greet her back, my mind was foggy,my vision was blurred, I left campus for home that night, entering my house was a big problem cos I was walking in a peculiar way, my head was tilted to one said,cos if I walk straight I will be hearing sound like a gush of wind deep inside my head,laying on my bed the entire ceiling was spinning round,it took me about a week to recover,one would have thought with this experience I will leave weed,I plunged deep into it, I was always looking unkept,sick,temperamental,disillusioned, absentminded and a load of shit,brothers and sisters please run away from weed, my elder brothers friend is raving mad in Benin city as a result of weed(Igbo)smoking

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by PapiWata: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2014
gbrown:
Call it weed,Indian hemp,marijuana,kube or Igbo,brothers and sisters run away from Igbo( weed) the first time I smoked the devils weed at hall 2 in the university of Benin,I began to see visions of my late grand mum,I had two line of thoughts ,the dominant line of thought was urging me to jump from a three storey building down that nothing would happen to me,I had persistent electric shocks from my leg to my head,thank GOD I had friends who prevented me from jumping,my brain was in a turmoil, at a stage i went to my elder sisters hostel thank GOD i met her absence,i was going to tell her that i have gone bad that she should take me to the hospital, i still remember my friend linda,who greeted me in my weed( igbo) induced state ,it took me more than five minutes to comprehend linda,s greetings and greet her back, my mind was foggy,my vision was blurred, I left campus for home that night, entering my house was a big problem cos I was walking in a peculiar way, my head was tilted to one said,cos if I walk straight I will be hearing sound like a gush of wind deep inside my head,laying on my bed the entire ceiling was spinning round,it took me about a week to recover,one would have thought with this experience I will leave weed,I plunged deep into it, I was always looking unkept,sick,temperamental,disillusioned, absentminded and a load of shit,brothers and sisters please run away from weed, my elder brothers friend is raving mad in Benin city as a result of weed(Igbo)smoking

Surrender yourself to the nearest lunatic asylum for observation under safe custody, G.Brown. The symptoms you describe cannot have been produced by any known variety of marijuana, hence this logical conclusion that you are mentally disturbed, and should be confined in a secure facility for your own protection, and to prevent you running amok and hurting anyone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Eyepencil: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2014
If not for weed who knows how many jews i would have sent back to dia ancestors.

When i smoke i show mercy...jah bless
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by PapiWata: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Eyepencil: If not for weed who knows how many jews i would have sent back to dia ancestors.

When i smoke i show mercy...jah bless

If you have to fight the urge to kill people, you have no business smoking weed. You sound like an unstable and dangerous person who should avoid non-subscription drugs of any sort, lest you come unhinged and go on a rampage some day.
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by sirjohnson(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2014
gbrown:

Lol, very funny I swear. Are you sure its Igbo and not some withces from your mothers village following you up and down
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Eyepencil: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2014
PapiWata:

If you have to fight the urge to kill people, you have no business smoking weed. You sound like an unstable and dangerous person who should avoid non-subscription drugs of any sort, lest you come unhinged and go on a rampage some day.
You are funny... Thank jah for weed cool
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by gbrown(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=PapiWata]

Surrender yourself to the nearest lunatic asylum for observation under safe custody, G.Brown. The symptoms you describe cannot have been produced by any known variety of marijuana, hence this logical conclusion that you are mentally disturbed, and should be confined in a secure facility for your own protection, and to prevent you running amok and hurting anyone else.[/
quote]
Papiwata,I am very sure I know you , you are from agbo town in delta state,we use to call your father papi uwa, he was a renowned weed(Igbo) seller in Benin city at aerodrome close area, so you people are still into this biz?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians On 5 Contaminated Syrups And Suspensions / Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? / COVID-19 Update For September 9 2020 In Nigeria - (2,494 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.