Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! (35792 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised / Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by passionate88: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nice concept
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by martyns303(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Coventry Uni? cheesy no wonder.
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by kennykool4u: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
I imagine people's lazy mind, i shake my head for naija....If his believe can work for him, dont hesitate to try yours... tomorrow may be late.... real tomorrow is now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
I remember this story well. I knew it will come to this. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Johnbosco77(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
At least it worked for him there. If na here, u go grow iron bear bear.
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by room089: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omo, tomorrow I dey show for Ojuelegba with my own advert!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Odunharry(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Aso Rock here i come

3 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by abdulahi001: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kk
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by firstolalekan(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
fĂșck mtn! angry
made me loose fp
after clicking reply on 25...
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Odunharry(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
neuljosh: The Guy studies marketing. What he did was market himself for a marketing Job. Impressive
He is a Real marketer

5 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Mubby4luv(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Quickly dust's CV, runs to nearest bus stuff. You go old!
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by iceberylin(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Am on my way to Advertise Mine cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Johnbosco77(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Him get luck naaa. If na for naija, na iron gemu or bear bear him go grow. Hez lucky! Simple.
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by tdayof(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
safarigirl: 1) last I checked, Ajani is a Yoruba name, not so? How come he's suddenly from South London?

Since Britain is now eager to claim this one, why dem been no claim Michael Adebolajo? I'm sure he lived not too far from Ajani.

If say this boy thief now, dem for say "...originally from Nigeria" or "...whose parents/grandparents are Nigerian"

SMH UK
the bad for Nigeria n d good ones for them.
don't mind them
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
The guy try but my story is more inspiring and interesting than this guy though was not published like his cool
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by sugaarbear(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
i knew it not gona happen in naija
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by beejaay: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sunkyphil: it can only happen there,if u try am for naija,u go tey for housE grin

I DONT THINK SO MAN

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Johnbosco77(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
firstolalekan: fĂșck mtn! angry
made me loose fp
after clicking reply on 25...
likewise ooooo. Na their phucking network mak me loose FP. But wait ooo. Wats d advantage of making FP?
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by nijanigga: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good move by the executive that hired him, another publicity stunt, to market his firm.

2 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by chidooh1: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Determination

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by kobonaire(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
neuljosh: The Guy studies marketing. What he did was market himself for a marketing Job. Impressive
very true .... he has indeed done well and has a bright future

2 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Odunharry(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
mencade5: ...is typing a message.

Please hold on.
error

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by priscaoge(f): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
tdayof:
the bad for Nigeria n d good ones for them.
don't mind them
Shey dem tif our Brother ni?cheesycheesycheesy..Lmaocheesy.grin
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by piagetskinner(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Try that one 4 naija...na SuN go kill u

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by firstolalekan(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Johnbosco77: likewise ooooo. Na their phucking network mak me loose FP. But wait ooo. Wats d advantage of making FP?
only if you care bout ppl noticing your comment or u want to advertise smtin...
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by san316(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
If you do this in Nigeria, you will end up in prison.

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by chuckdee4(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
See hat picture with him and his colleagues, notice how he is the only negro there, but when you go to a graduation ceremony you see more minorities graduating.
Not trying to start a race war but its just my 2 cents.

Having said all that if you work hard you can achieve anything, good on the lad

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by nwaobitex: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
wowwa
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by amnestylaw1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
kennygee: God do my own for me too o.

May your heart desires come to fruition before this year runs out.

4 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Pavore9: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hian! Try this in Nigeria and some family members will come to a conclusion that "village powers" has overshadowed you!

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by free2ryhme: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
ckhelvin: If u try that one for my country Nigeria ehn..na suffer wey no get rival u dey..u go too dey their so tey nah beggars go they come check mayb dem fit help yhu..so op it's not applicable to my country Nigeria..sorry

That's why it is called thinking outside the box. You don't have it no be curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.