Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? (941 Views)

Screenshots: Man Got Drunk And Added All His Ex-girlfriends To A Whatsapp Group / How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by nonny1212: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
I really messed the whole arena up.... it was like, I was
gonna vomit my intestine.THEY HAD TO PUSH ME HOME
WITH A WHEEL BARROW. I was really embarrassed

1 Like

Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
took the vodka bottle home,there was still some liquor in the bottle,i gave my mum the bottle and told her to drink the sprite(was saying rubbish)..then my elder brother came in and started shouting,i only vomitted on his white stainless shirt.....when i woke up the next day,a pastor,imam and my uncle were waiting for me in the sitting room....what an experience

2 Likes

Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by bigt2(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
You forgot to put a disclaimer that peeps should drink responsibly.

It was horrible for me cos it was a mixture of liquor and beer.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by constance500: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mixture of Ponche and palm wine.. Toh bad cheesy

Na the girls for my villa suffer pass.. Inspiration just dey enta my head.. Come see crazy way of toasting.. Come see smooching. grin
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by valmunich(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lol... I can't forget that very day, I so much drank to stupor and knocked out in the party bar and woke up the next morning wif a bad hangover. The worst was that my peeps Said I got into a long conversation with a lady. I wonder what I might have actually said before I knocked. grin
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by hatux: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
I shall always remember that day, its was on friday at work when a co-worker asked me if I could follow him to a birthday party... He said, one of his friends was celebrating though and as colleagues I had to follow him. But on getting there, con see plenty people for birthday and as a shy person that time I had to bone for one corner. To cut the story short sha a.. I drank to stupor that day, I no even know who carried me go house. But the unusual thing wey happen be say, I woke up in the midnight very very hungry and as God wun punish my enemy that day food no dey house... I had to open the gate at midnight go buy noodles for one shop wey they my area... On getting there, it was another story.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lol...I don't take alcohol tho...even when I wanna- I go for whisky.
But throwback...I just told ma friends that day that we should ball hard and they were really excited it was coming from me. We hit Cally, dey brought spirits for me, sum of us were taking beer, they brought 'sisha'- I take, they brought 'benson' - I took kwa. grin

@the end of the day, when we going home, I was changing gears like sumtyn else, ma babes were just looking @me...all of us no kuku dey see well. I just reach house, park car, didn't lock it...but the highness no reach to leave key in ignition...I actually took the keys. grin...that was the 1st and last time, I just did it for the fun/experience.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by GoodFaith: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
NO woman should get drunk
There are lot of ppl out there that will take advantage of u
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Tapout(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
lolzzz^^^^ mine wasn't d@ bad........it happened @ a friends birthday bash, didn't know the vodka was mixed with weed shocked cry....after drinking it,.i just kept dancing till i was the only one left on the dance floor.....i kept saying rubbish n laughing afterwards till i fell asleep smiley

Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Sammyblaq(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol...I don't take alcohol tho...even when I wanna- I go for whisky.
But throwback...I just told ma friends that day that we should ball hard and they were really excited it was coming from me. We hit Cally, dey brought spirits for me, sum of us were taking beer, they brought 'sisha'- I take, they brought 'benson' - I took kwa. grin

@the end of the day, when we going home, I was changing gears like sumtyn else, ma babes were just looking @me...all of us no kuku dey see well. I just reach house, park car, didn't lock it...but the highness no reach to leave key in ignition...I actually took the keys. grin...that was the 1st and last time, I just did it for the fun/experience.
shisha and BensonHedges...i take style dey look u
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by ikechukz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
I've never been drunk.Infact the last time I took beer was in 2009.I just don't see what people enjoy from drinking alcohol.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Sammyblaq(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
There is dis day i drank past my gauge...wanted to call a girlfriend, dialled my pops(Lt) num.
The next day be like thus : dad: who be Ada? Me: ada!, na network problem.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sammyblaq:
shisha and BensonHedges...i take style dey look u
Lol...it was just for the fun. I can't really say, I was drunk, just tipsy. I could still see clearly.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by obinon(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol...I don't take alcohol tho...even when I wanna- I go for whisky.

you have experienced everything such that you always have something to write.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Sammyblaq(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol...it was just for the fun. I can't really say, I was drunk, just tipsy. I could still see clearly.
imagine. U did see clear...cant believe dat but thanking God u arrived safely
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
obinon: you have experienced everything such that you always have something to write.
Is that your own experience?
Firstly, I never said I have experienced 'everything'
-then, these things are basic things that a sociable person would experience in the course of life- easily.
-I am very adventurous by nature, so a lot of these things are things I did just once (for the EXPERIENCE)

Finally...we only live once!

1 Like

Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by priscaoge(f): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
To be tipsy,is it same as been drunk?? Abeg I need to know d difference before I tell my story,I love this threadcheesygrincheesycheesycheesycheesy

@Kachisbarbie clear me 1st.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by priscaoge(f): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Is that your own experience?
Firstly, I never said I have experienced 'everything'
-then, these things are basic things that a sociable person would experience in the course of life- easily.
- I am very adventurous by nature, so a lot of these things are things I did just once (for the EXPERIENCE)

Finally...we only live once!

That makes u a Taurusgringrin @bolded!
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge: To be tipsy,is it same as been drunk?? Abeg I need to know d difference before I tell my story,I love this threadcheesygrincheesycheesycheesycheesy

@Kachisbarbie clear me 1st.
Emmmmm. Ask @Sammyblaq joor...lol, but I think 'tipsy' is the younger brother of 'drunk'...
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by priscaoge(f): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Emmmmm. Ask @Sammyblaq joor...lol, but I think 'tipsy' is the younger brother of 'drunk'...
Hahahhahahacheesycheesy. 'Drunk' must be an old mancheesy

@Sammyblaq oya over to ugringrin

1 Like

Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Olusanya333(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
I don't drink
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Sammyblaq(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahhahahacheesycheesy. 'Drunk' must be an old mancheesy

@Sammyblaq oya over to ugringrin
@priscaoge @kachisbarbie
'drunk' and 'tipsy' share same xteristics but the name is just the difference. Tipsy is a modernized name for been high.
I use 'drunk' 4 guys...then 'tipsy' for ladies.
My dict. Defines TIPSY as been slightly drunk. Thanks cuties
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 10, 2014
can't forget daht nyt... coming back from a wedding. got home daht nyt i reintroduced myself to my dad. later i heard that we were given gegemu + Red label = reintroduction

(1) (Reply)

Gikf / The Insect That Like Having Sex / How To Make Front Page On Niaraland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.