Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Has Become Of Our Reality TV Shows - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Has Become Of Our Reality TV Shows (585 Views)

Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Become Of Our Reality TV Shows by spanzed(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
I remember far back 2005 some reality TV shows in Nigeria left some Nigerians crazily in love with their televisions me inclusive but what has become of this reality TV shows thay have finally gone on extinction or are gradually becoming history.were are d likes of:Suprestory,This life,When u are mine,Papa Ajasco,Binta and frends,even who wants to be a millionaire is finally becoming history..and loads more.this left me so amazed as I wonder how these reality TV shows have fallen from the highest pinnacle and one question I failed to answer was what lead to their downfall??..I wonder if they are still
shown...if I couldn't remember any I wouldn't forget my precious superstory it kept Nigerians glued to their TV sets every thursday by 8PM...What really happened to these reality TV shows

(1) (Reply)

CJ Obasi Began Pre-production Of "O-town" / The Legend Of Korra Book 4 / Tayo At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.