Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist (2524 Views)

How Boko Haram Recruited Nigerian Youths For Africa’s Biggest Terrorist Invasion / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by mikron(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by morefire: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
qqqqq
mikron: i no fit shout, just watch the shocking videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAvEizIQLHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6jS4UERbUY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by EldaTimba(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
I didn't comment o lipsrsealed
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by DickDastardly(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Islam for moslems alone.
I am a confirmed child of the Bible God, so no comment. sad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by focus7: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by pussygotlips: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gardammm!!! All Muslims are potential terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Is allah and the Almighty God the same? definitely NOT, allah is the father of ISIS, Hamas, Boko haram etc, God is the King of Peace forever more, Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by erinolu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ohh that our Moslem brothers and sisters north, south and west of Nigeria will hear this and with an open heart ponder on the beautiful words from this former Moslem...

He said he took time to study most religion and was only able to find peace in Jesus Christ...

Truth be told, outside of Christ is darkness....

9 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
I Love this brother.
I can literally see Jesus in him.

Jesus was never afraid to speak out against the elephants in the room.
God bless us all with such bravery.

9 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Arysexy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
IslamaBAD angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by tomakint: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
LIE! LIE! E-LIE! LIE!

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by customised13: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
tomakint: LIE! LIE! E-LIE! LIE!

How old are u? do you think it is appropriate for a man over 40 to be behaving in a childish manner as u are doing?

shame on you tomakint

3 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by asadike(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
B4 nko? Shey na me b d biggest terrorist ni?

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by mumumugu(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
first sensible video on nairaland. i agree with him
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by customised13: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
All religions can be misinterpreted and used as a weapon to further ideological beliefs.

The crusaders did the same in the 17th/18th century using the Bible as a justification for their actions

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by thwarrior72: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
erinolu: Ohh that our Moslem brothers and sisters north, south and west of Nigeria will hear this and with an open heart ponder on the beautiful words from this former Moslem...

He said he took time to study most religion and was only able to find peace in Jesus Christ...

Truth be told, outside of Christ is darkness....
You can say that again and again
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Curlieweed: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
customised13: All religions can be misinterpreted and used as a weapon to further ideological beliefs.

The crusaders did the same in the 17th/18th century using the Bible as a justification for their actions

Sorry, the Crusades were not that recent. The first crusade was in 1095 ( 11th Century), while the last was in the 13th. That's a looong time ago but our Islamists don't seem to have forgotten the alleged excesses of the crusaders.

Anyway, as a confirmed Afrocentric, wetin concern me with all the lunatic followers of Semitic religions. They should just keep their lunacy as well as their psychotic "prophets" to themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by thwarrior72: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
This man just reaffirm what I have'b saying........a.lla.h na the biggest terrorist lipsrsealed
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
gbam
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by nwaobitex: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
so what now??
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Sparrow13: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
No all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslims
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by SOUNDKING: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jesus is the way d truth nd d life.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Mustack: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by Dygeasy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Religion!!! The worst thing to befall mankind.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by flolancracker: 12:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Dygeasy: Religion!!! The worst thing to befall mankind.
Screw religion.
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist by lilprinze: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2014
I noticed any time BH or ISIS or Hamas or al-Qaeda kill innocent people like chickens they always give thanks to their Allah for their victory only an evil or wicked god would give or grant terrorist victory to kill innocent people.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? / Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted / Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.