Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US (8323 Views)

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by OlusolaWarrior: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
The former Governor of Lagos State and the Leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu who was struck by sudden stroke was flown out of the country some weeks ago after the situation seems not under control of his family / private doctor who is responsible for the treatment at his residence in Lagos state before a final decision by his close associate to fly him out of the country for medical treatment in one of the US hospital in a low key manner.

Source revealed that Some All Progressives Congress (APC) leaders and other members of his family engage themselves in marathon prayer and fasting to restore and rekindle the hope of good health back to the leader in his US hospital as he now fail to recognise wife and relatives.

In fact, Tinubu's health is in unfavourable condition.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by hushmail: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
oga ur source is?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by buJu234: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sources plzzzz...

We re bigger than gossip. . Ok

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by tit(f): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Alhamdullahi!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
death knocking

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Ayed44: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
@op, pls stop playing politics with the life of your fellow man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by mistudreh(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Awon mofos... Jagaban is a threat to your party. Do onto others what you wish others to do onto you... Stop hating

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by aljharem(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
We hope for his quick recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by brownlord: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Who are this idiats jonathan went to give ipad, they all spamming the social media like never before.

No wonder he said, "Go and take over the social media" they are working

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Psylas(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Allahu akber
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Caseless2: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Enemies, u wont succeed on Jagaba!
Your wish for him to be incapacitated as he's the PDP's nightmare shall not come to fruition by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Caseless2: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord: Who are this idiats jonathan went to give ipad, they all spamming the social media like never before.

i'm sure it is one TAN'S PPP(paid per post) agent that's behind this report.
Dont b surprised to see vanguard newspaper as d source of this story.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Omexonomy: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lie lie people una don come again.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
That is the overdose of witchcraftcy.
Too much blood wey the man don waste dey worry am.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by omenka(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Uncanny wishes and aspirations of a Cankerworm!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
My signature tho....
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by RockMaxi: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
@OP, source please before I comment. Though there was no sign of him at the just concluded Exco rally of the North western region yesterday. Would not wish him less than quick recovery if true
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jagaban Hoping dis is not true
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
dey don dey fear 2015, dey don dey fear Bola Tinubu, they wished him dead, but they cannot give or take life - only the Almighty God can.
Shame on you, team Jonathan!!, Shame on you team GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Mogidi: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
I feel sorry if this turns out to be the truth, but I can never wish harm on a man like Tinubu who stole stupendous amount of money from Lagos, placed his children and cronies in top positions, I just allow God to punish them.

GEJ's enemies are meeting their doom one after the other. It could be recalled that two weeks ago Buhari also went abroad for medical. GEJ is God's anointed, I continue to tell people not to ridicule God's anointed, our God doesn't like it, you're warned.

Looking at Tinubu's recent photogragh one is left in no doubt as to his decline.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Lilimax(f): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Get well soon sir. Pastor Suleman's prophecy on my mind... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Freest(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mogidi: I feel sorry if this turns out to be the truth, but I can never wish harm on a man like Tinubu who stole stupendous amount of money from Lagos, placed his children and cronies in top positions, I just allow God to punish them.

GEJ's enemies are meeting their doom one after the other. It could be recalled that two weeks ago Buhari also went abroad for medical. GEJ is God's anointed, I continue to tell people not to ridicule God's anointed, our God doesn't like it, you're warned.

Looking at Tinubu's recent photogragh one is left in no doubt as to his decline.
Is that tinubu's teeth Jeez!!! So brown With all the stolen money

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by sweetgala(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
The man can go , no need for him , he should be over 70 by now , when he gets there tell the angels we need Bola Ige

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by mujiboy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mogidi: I feel sorry if this turns out to be the truth, but I can never wish harm on a man like Tinubu who stole stupendous amount of money from Lagos, placed his children and cronies in top positions, I just allow God to punish them.

. I used to think in the same direction as this before he was president,but now God anointed blah blah na story for the Gods

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by sweetgala(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Freest:
Is that tinubu's teeth Jeez!!! So brown With all the stolen money

The man smoke weed so what do you expect
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by asadike(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
i wish him quick recovery. Let gej enemies live 2 c ow 2015 go b.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Ayed44: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord: Who are this idiats jonathan went to give ipad, they all spamming the social media like never before.

what has this got to do with Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Kanwulia: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1691249_tinubu-fashola-_jpegd74377f4f02250460f0e2def6f971b8c[/img]

Is he really 'human'? undecided
What happened to his teeth? undecided
Even Fashola too? embarassed

They look very DIRTY! embarassed
The GodFather and GodSon of Lagos state hugging each other!
Hmmmmm

. . . And the next governor is. . . GBAJABANBIALLAH!!!! grin

12 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Tittos: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Governor of Lagos for 8years, chieftain of the Ruling party in Lagos and there is no suitable state general, teaching or community hospital to treat him.... Wish him quick recovery. Btw, Gej, Buhari and Tinubu have all had to travel out for treatment this year. Hope these guys have not taken this to the level of Jazzing each other. Politicians can be desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Collynzo16: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
We said it when we saw the picture below just after the Osun elections.
Tinubu didn't look well.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1616097_tinubu-fashola-nl_jpeg061397877009d55bf6e8b740d7489471[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Kanwulia: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Goes to show. . .
The so-called Fashola hospitals are not good enough for half-dead niggas! grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Winning Chances Will Fall If He Doesn't Pick Fashola As Running Mate / Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance / These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - Autoreportng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.