Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. (2563 Views)

This Is Why Every Structural Engineering Professional /student Must Use Orion Cs / Why Every Engineering Professional/student (civil) Must Use Staad Pro / Mining Engineers! Please, Where Are Mining Engineers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by laplace19(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am currently doing my IT and I need to learn Staad Pro or Sap 2000 software for structural analysis and design.... please,I really need to learn this software before completing my IT....

In terms of Revit Architecture software I am proficient in it,so if I can still find someone good in Staad pro,Sap 2000 or Orion who is also in need of Revit Architecture we can still do the trade by barter..... however, I am currently in Ph....

Thanks as you guys help a brother..
Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by laplace19(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Make una help me naaaa sad cry
Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by abdulwastecx(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2015
i can help you with orion brother...where do you live in ph? you need orion for reinforced concrete design you need things like lin pro for analysis you will need stad pro for steel design and analysis
Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by laplace19(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2015
abdulwastecx:
i can help you with orion brother...where do you live in ph?
you need orion for reinforced concrete design
you need things like lin pro for analysis
you will need stad pro for steel design and analysis

Oga Abdul, ... I have learned both Orion and Robot Structural Analysis Software( for both reinforced concrete and steel design)... I don't stay in Ph, just did my IT there last year.

Thanks for your concern,bro
Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by eromspete(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2015
Nice choice of softwares.

I'd recommend you learn STAAD Pro sha (You can use it in any design office in the country cos its an industry leading software)

ORION is also great software as I have work experience using it (Versions 16-18) but its limited to RC structures only. Fastrack and TEDDS are also softwares you can use/learn too.

Learn to use all of them. You'd be better for it. wink
Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by EngrBouss(m): 12:24am On May 25, 2015
Train yourself using video and pdf tutorials at the comfort of your home (get the software raw file and tutorials to go with it at 2k). Be it engineering or programming. You can contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Cheers

NB: check out the list of civil engineering software from the list below.

Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by laplace19(m): 3:00am On May 25, 2015
eromspete:
Nice choice of softwares.

I'd recommend you learn STAAD Pro sha (You can use it in any design office in the country cos its an industry leading software)

ORION is also great software as I have work experience using it (Versions 16-18) but its limited to RC structures only. Fastrack and TEDDS are also softwares you can use/learn too.

Learn to use all of them. You'd be better for it. wink

Thanks, man.... I will start learning Staad Pro soon, definitely.
Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by SHEEGO2015(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2017
EngrBouss:
Train yourself using video and pdf tutorials at the comfort of your home (get the software raw file and tutorials to go with it at 2k). Be it engineering or programming. You can contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Cheers

NB: check out the list of civil engineering software from the list below.

I know how to use Orion but my prob is in structural detailing? Is it detailed in d tutorial
Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by Jhamzy(m): 1:09am On Mar 04, 2017
SHEEGO2015:

I know how to use Orion but my prob is in structural detailing? Is it detailed in d tutorial
I seriously think that no amount of tutorial software self learning that can replace one on one lectures backed up with bumper to bumper assignments or reality work.
How ever proficiency its not about learning the software alone, it is largely about using it to work constantly.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help In Either Staad Pro, Sap 2000 Or Orion....engineers,please. by SHEEGO2015(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Jhamzy:

I seriously think that no amount of tutorial software self learning that can replace one on one lectures backed up with bumper to bumper assignments or reality work.
How ever proficiency its not about learning the software alone, it is largely about using it to work constantly.

D only prob is am presently in ilorin.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is Police ASP (2 Stars) Gratuity?? / PMP CERTIFICATION TRAINING IN LEKKI LAGOS NIGERIA / Get A Job Today With The No.1 Job/recruitment Agency In WARRI/BENIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.