Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:44 AM

Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! (1179 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
I came across this post on my facebook and it got me laughing lol enjoy

GIRL: Hi handsome.
BOY: Mcheeew (rolling his eyes)
GIRL: C'mon I mean no harm dude. Just spare me a few minutes of your time. BOY: say what you have to and leave immediately.
GIRL: okay I have been watching you pass here everyday and i feel attracted to you.
BOY: only that?
GIRL: I think you are hydrogen cause whenever I see you my heart beats with a pop sound.
BOY: (blushing) aaaww stop the flattery.
GIRL: I'm damn serious. Can't you see that am not sobber and am staggering? That simply proves that am drunk in love with you.
BOY: (smiling) go straight to The point, can't you see am busy? (drawing patterns on The ground using his feet)
GIRL: wow your smile is like Al Qaeda terrorists cause it has just captured The territory of my heart. Please give me a chance to invest in your heart business and you will see The profits through my love for you.
BOY: You girls are just the same. You Just want to use me then dump me heartlessly.
GIRL: OMG! Dats so inhuman. I want to show you true love that can never even be witnessed in the Soap Operas.
BOY: Kkk let me think about it then I will reply you later.
GIRL: Okay handsome, take
as much time as you want. Whatever your decision is, I
will respect it but please say
Yes.
QUESTION: Will there ever be a beautiful time like this? where girls will do the 'wooing' and The boys do the 'blushing' or is it just wishful dreaming?

lol as for me o....that will be the day......hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. If i hear! Not in nigeria. It may happen in costa rica.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
missberrypop5: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. If i hear! Not in nigeria. It may happen in costa rica.

costa rica?.......tell me something!!! grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jeeezzzzz! Jayshocked

cant imagine me doing d talking and a guy flattering his eyes @me n blushing.... mehn dat scenario will b scary...
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet: Jeeezzzzz! Jayshocked

cant imagine me doing d talking and a guy flattering his eyes @me n blushing.... mehn dat scenario will b scary...

scary?...how na?
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

scary?...how na?

just imagining it is enuff to wake me up from dreamland.... mba o i dont want cheesy
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

just imagining it is enuff to wake me up from dreamland.... mba o i dont want cheesy

so you mean to tell me you cannot toast boy? grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

so you mean to tell me you cannot toast boy? grin

dear i be old skoolsmiley let d boy do d toasting cheesy
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Lily4star(f): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Rotflmfao, It happens nau, but not in Naija cos if babe stop you begin toast you like this OP I swear you go first think twice, when you even share with your friends they ll tell you to stay clear that she wants to give you HIV, cos it ll be too damnnn real to be true.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

dear i be old skoolsmiley let d boy do d toasting cheesy

and you like the boy and he no come toast you nko? grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lily4star: Rotflmfao, It happens nau, but not in Naija cos if babe stop you begin toast you like this OP I swear you go first think twice, when you even share with your friends they ll tell you to stay clear that she wants to give you HIV, cos it ll be too damnnn real to be true.

i swear..lol...you go first think say she wan use you win bet... grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

and you like the boy and he no come toast you nko? grin

we go siddon dey luk ourselves na smiley
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

we go siddon dey luk ourselves na smiley

you siddon there they look as another chick takes the snake by the tongue abi cheesy grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

you siddon there they look as another chick takes the snake by the tongue abi cheesy grin

den make he go na
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

den make he go na

see you lol
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

see you lol

or should i rather stop him from going with d girl? no so make he go
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

costa rica?.......tell me something!!! grin
hahahaha. grin Amebo i won't tell you anything tongue
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

or should i rather stop him from going with d girl? no so make he go

nooo...you toast him like bread grin grin grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
missberrypop5: hahahaha. grin Amebo i won't tell you anything tongue

abeg na...make i know if na to go dust my passport hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

nooo...you toast him like bread grin grin grin

i no get toasting machine lol
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

i no get toasting machine lol

i go buy for you lol
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

i go buy for you lol

oya nao... make i dey get ready
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

abeg na...make i know if na to go dust my passport hehehehe grin grin grin
shooo shocked shocked na wetin deh hungry you grin. Come make we switch bodies. Be a lady for one month, mah be man for one month, so that you go feel as e deh be. grin grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
missberrypop5: shooo shocked shocked na wetin deh hungry you grin. Come make we switch bodies. Be a lady for one month, mah be man for one month, so that you go feel as e deh be. grin grin

NEVER!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

i want it as a guy!!! grin grin grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

oya nao... make i dey get ready

correct geh!! grin grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Fear dey catch u... lol
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

correct geh!! grin grin

see you... i no say i don ready wetin i talk b say make i dey get ready bros d liver never done cheesywink
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

see you... i no say i don ready wetin i talk b say make i dey get ready bros d liver never done cheesywink

when the time comes e go done cook!!! grin grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Cheriepet: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

when the time comes e go done cook!!! grin grin

lol u no go kee me... make e still dey fire for now
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Oya na. Keep waiting. You go reach 188yrs old deh wait. grin grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
missberrypop5: Oya na. Keep waiting. You go reach 188yrs old deh wait. grin grin

see you....e don happen to me once..and......i go stop here lol grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

lol u no go kee me... make e still dey fire for now

if gas finish nko.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKER! 3 Men Tries To Pull Out Baby Off 8months Pregnant Woman's Womb * / I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me / Happy Birthday To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.