Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! (4323 Views)

Shoki Dance: Orezi Vs Lil Kesh, Which Is Better? / Anyone Can Make A Mistake But Mistakes Can Cost You!!! / Did D'prince Make A Mistake Or Didn't Knw Wat To Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by sexzskil(f): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
What is Shoki Shoki for fvck sake? Isn't it better we cancell music in this country and listen to only foreign or gospel? I saw some youths dancing Shoki just now and i was moved in tears for this slum of a country Ah! The Black race is finished! How i wish i was never born a Black. Boko Haram are threatening to wipe out part of Nigeria, looting is on the rise, more problems are advancing, the world is ferociously marching on, and all what these garbages can be putting out is Shoki Shoki, Dorrobucci, Caro, Rihanna, Ejeajo, gobe, skelewu, etc , etc Am ashamed of Najeriya

MODS put this on frontpage now! Let these emb.eciles called artists see this. If u do not do this, may the blood of the innocents be on your head. Music has a role to play in a nation's development. How can we ever as a nation move forward when all our youths listen to is Shoki Shoki. Seun, take note. This isn't ART this is INSANITY!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by kudoxs(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
See vexation ooo.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Wasquad(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
The word Nigerian are mistakes...... Are u a mistake?
Furthermore, no food,no job,no light and now u condemning another peoples source of happiness,income etc.
The question is what have u done to help the situation positively?
As far as your plight is concern it lack justification.

4 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
young lady calm down. I believe there is more to it,so tell us, Why are You so angry

1 Like

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Unionised(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Reduce the vexation.

This is no different from the SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE dances exhibited in the western music videos you probably adore...

Beyonce, miley cyrus, gaga, et al

#theworldtoday...

3 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by sexzskil(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
If i have a drone or a missile, i will waite till they gather for their crappy award as usual, forming celebrities, enter their midst and annihiliate them from the surface of the earth but since i do not possess any of these, i'll leave the job to d fvcking government. No, the fvckin, bastard government will never comment or even whisper a comment against this ugly trend, they are just goddamn busy looting. Looting is far more important. I bet, Naijeriyans aren't worthy to be labelled ''humans''. Scum of the earth! Slum! Seun, am waiting. We need revolution!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by graciousolo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Me like d dance but i dont like the song.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by sexzskil(f): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Unionised: Reduce the vexation.

This is no different from the SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE dances exhibited in the western music videos you probably adore...

Beyonce, miley cyrus, gaga, et al

#theworldtoday...
Even if they sing absolute trash, theirs is justifiable. Their country is not a slum like Nigeria. Alas, they do not sing trash? Have you listened to Beyonce's recent album? Pretty Hurt, Mine, Crazy In Love, Xo, etc? Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball? Rihanna's Stay? Lil Wayne's God Bless America, Drop the World, Slim's Rap God, Monster? Usher/Chris 's New Flame? Or you talking about their body display? Here is fact, a woman's body is also part of artistry! Yea If artists that are world superstars, whose nation is the most developed on earth, do sing inspirational songs, how much more is required of local stars whose country is a second state of ruin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by graciousolo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
sexzskil: What is Shoki Shoki for fvck sake? Isn't it better we cancell music in this country and listen to only foreign or gospel? I saw some youths dancing Shoki just now and i was moved in tears for this slum of a country Ah! The Black race is finished! How i wish i was never born a Black. Boko Haram are threatening to wipe out part of Nigeria, looting is on the rise, more problems are advancing, the world is ferociously marching on, and all what these garbages can be putting out is Shoki Shoki, Dorrobucci, Caro, Rihanna, Ejeajo, gobe, skelewu, etc , etc Am ashamed of Najeriya

MODS put this on frontpage now! Let these emb.eciles called artists see this. If u do not do this, may the blood of the innocents be on your head. Music has a role to play in a nation's development. How can we ever as a nation move forward when all our youths listen to is Shoki Shoki. Seun, take note. This isn't ART this is INSANITY!!
I understand it if u're angry but what i dont understand is u saying the black race is finished and other stuffs.What have you done to better yourself talkless of the black race.I'll just stop here..... *don't let your emotions come in ur way of reasoning*
See your wey dey condemn them know all their songs.

6 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by bodejohn(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Music is an art...like a painting hanged on the wall...if you do not feel it simply walk away...

I really do not understand why we want to teach morals through anything and everthing...

4 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Gboliwe: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
I thought I was alone in this. I listened to some stupid youths wasting their life singing Phyno's Alobam, I took time and listened to get something out of it, it was a waste of my time.
Is it the Doro craze? Chineke Abamia!
Olamide, davido, the other tool they call whixkid, chai!

I listened to one in the bus the other day, the chorus was "how would you like to smoke some weed" it was supposed to be a reggae music, I almost started crying.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by banjicom(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
tongue tongue Look at the POT calling the KETTLE Black ......in what way are you different from the people you are abusing. A single look at your profile is enough to make a Reverend Father start Crying!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Smartlux(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
the op sef?
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by squaddy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
This supposed female is a guy and a very phoolish gaynain attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Djicemob: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
*In zule zoo's voice* OP ur boyfriend shoki leave you runaway?
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by harolderepamo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
really uncalled for dear.....lil wayne wants to b a kitty monster.....nickky shooting with less clothes than me wen am already naked........yeah we re lil off d pace with d rest of d world or mayb d galaxy bt there is hope #black nd proud
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
lmao, the dance is terrible tho,makes people look lame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by nickz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
only guys should dance it...makes females look ratchet to me;my sister can never try it around me
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by mako007(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
sexzskil: What is Shoki Shoki for fvck sake? Isn't it better we cancell music in this country and listen to only foreign or gospel? I saw some youths dancing Shoki just now and i was moved in tears for this slum of a country Ah! The Black race is finished! How i wish i was never born a Black. Boko Haram are threatening to wipe out part of Nigeria, looting is on the rise, more problems are advancing, the world is ferociously marching on, and all what these garbages can be putting out is Shoki Shoki, Dorrobucci, Caro, Rihanna, Ejeajo, gobe, skelewu, etc , etc Am ashamed of Najeriya

abegi different strokes for different folks, if the dance hard u learn and e dey pain you just confess make dem be teach u de moves grin biko! Biko Boko haram in the north, looting is on d rise and bla bla bla, what have you done to aid the situation? How can you deny the black race? Tell me what have you added to the black race? You say you are ashamed of Nigeria, what a shame! Been Nigerian is not all about what Nigeria can do for you, it's what you can do for Nigeria, what have you done for Nigeria? Nigerians make up Nigeria and if you don't believe in Nigeria it literally means you don't believe in yourself. It's high time we raise National consciousness on citizenship then we have taken one bold step in solving our problems. You all cry Nigeria leaders are corrupt, who makes up this leaders? Iranians? No hating sis, all respect but I think it's high time we change our mindsets and I bet you the future would be secured.
Patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by mako007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
sexzskil:
Even if they sing absolute trash, theirs is justifiable. Their country is not a slum like Nigeria. Alas, they do not sing trash? Have you listened to Beyonce's recent album? Pretty Hurt, Mine, Crazy In Love, Xo, etc? Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball? Rihanna's Stay? Lil Wayne's God Bless America, Drop the World, Slim's Rap God, Monster? Usher/Chris 's New Flame? Or you talking about their body display? Here is fact, a woman's body is also part of artistry! Yea If artists that are world superstars, whose nation is the most developed on earth, do sing inspirational songs, how much more is required of local stars whose country is a second state of ruin?
Its your country that is second to ruin. Good riddance to rubbish
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Leetunechi: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na dat shoki ahhhhhhhh dey vex me for the song..belike pipo wey dey fÛck grin grin shoki ahhhhh shooooki ahhhhh cheesy

we dont listen to dis kinda songs here in america undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Leetunechi: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jregz: lmao, the dance is terrible tho,makes people look lame

jregz

wre una for dey see dis frog memes grin
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by clemmonce(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2014

so because bokoharam is bombing every where and people are looting so we should not dance or listen to music again abi? Op you are officially dumb. even in Iraq people still party.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Who listens to Nigerian musics anyway? A waste of time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Elxandre(m): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Shocking!!!
Maybe, you are a mistake, it doesn't mean everyone is.
Your profile is filled with so many senseless thread, rife with Whiteman worship. If you ask me, that makes you as an African, a waste to Africa.
If you believe Nigeria is a mistake, why not just join your white slave masters in Europe and leave us alone.

How can I even take someone who believes Justin Bieber is bigger than FIFA serious?

3 Likes

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Davidbanky(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2014
sexzskil:

Gbam! Any time we try to point out our flaws and rubbish, any time we try to reject what this people are selling to us, anytime we try to face the truth and speak our mind, our own kind in the same struggle will challenge us, imagine Nigeria comparing itself with America, looking for similarities ...hahahah, we are being ruled by people with no self worth, no integrity, people who embezzle more than they can ever finish, and we the victim will still be supporting rubbish, how can lilwayne, eminem, jayz and many more get so much inspiration from their already great country and here all we do is sing shiiiii, I can't even identify one tone of intelligence in the song, all are crappy, no originality in our songs, we want to copy Americans in everything and we don't even know how to copy, this Senegal legend who has won many Grammies, Yussuf ndor abi ma Keita or so, they were original, I feel so ashame when I hear some educated Nigerians singing meaningless songs, what's soki
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Davidbanky(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2014
clemmonce: so because bokoharam is bombing every where and people are looting so we should not dance or listen to music again abi? Op you are officially dumb. even in Iraq people still party.

Who is asking u not to party Oga, op is not dumb, op is one of the few sensible Nigerians, op just don't know what u are partying to with what kind of song, now u compare yourself with Iraq ... You see your life, with all the bombings in Iraq and the number of people they have lost these couple of years which Nigeria is yet to go through and will not IJN, u wanna compare urself with them ? Am not saying other countries don't have their own ish o but with what we have according to resources and what we get according to the state of situations, Nigeria is crap Broda and to make things worse is that u still use the little money u suffer to get to buy rubbish songs from this people is really annoying, am really afraid for tomorrow in this country ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Davidbanky(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2014
mako007: .
 abegi different strokes for different folks, if the dance hard u learn and e dey pain you just confess make dem be teach u de moves grin biko! Biko Boko haram in the north, looting is on d rise and bla bla bla, what have you done to aid the situation? How can you deny the black race? Tell me what have you added to the black race? You say you are ashamed of Nigeria, what a shame! Been Nigerian is not all about what Nigeria can do for you, it's what you can do for Nigeria, what have you done for Nigeria? Nigerians make up Nigeria and if you don't believe in Nigeria it literally means you don't believe in yourself. It's high time we raise National consciousness on citizenship then we have taken one bold step in solving our problems. You all cry Nigeria leaders are corrupt, who makes up this leaders? Iranians? No hating sis, all respect but I think it's high time we change our mindsets and I bet you the future would be secured.
Patriot.

And what have u done for Nigeria me patriotic ? Oh shoki is actually something right ? What do u even know about patriotism, I see many wounded soldiers in Iraq, afghan, after recovery, always ready to go back, if possible die for their country, u know why ? It's not because of money, cos I think their salary shouldn't be more than $50k annually, u remember the guy who was taken by Somalia pirate? How US sent us navy to rescue one man ? Do u even know how many Nigerians are dying everyday, wrongfully accused and jailed outside, u want to defend rubbish, I don't care u go ahead, everyone can't be normal, after all I heard among every 10nigerians 6are psychos, I have said this many times, Nigeria! Am not asking for all those big English shit fashola and the rest are doing, all I want is free clean water, power, good and accessible roads, and cheap food but what do we get ? Rubbish ! And here u are claiming patriotism, if ur child is wayward do u correct him/her or u support him/her ? Live so that when u die ur children will know they had a great father not a shoki dancer, atleast if u can't fight for revolution, speak the truth and stop being the problem, that is what I can do for this country according to john F Kennedy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by mako007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Davidbanky:

And what have u done for Nigeria me patriotic ? Oh shoki is actually something right ? What do u even know about patriotism, I see many wounded soldiers in Iraq, afghan, after recovery, always ready to go back, if possible die for their country, u know why ? It's not because of money, cos I think their salary shouldn't be more than $50k annually, u remember the guy who was taken by Somalia pirate? How US sent us navy to rescue one man ? Do u even know how many Nigerians are dying everyday, wrongfully accused and jailed outside, u want to defend rubbish, I don't care u go ahead, everyone can't be normal, after all I heard among every 10nigerians 6are psychos, I have said this many times, Nigeria! Am not asking for all those big English shit fashola and the rest are doing, all I want is free clean water, power, good and accessible roads, and cheap food but what do we get ? Rubbish ! And here u are claiming patriotism, if ur child is wayward do u correct him/her or u support him/her ? Live so that when u die ur children will know they had a great father not a shoki dancer, atleast if u can't fight for revolution, speak the truth and stop being the problem, that is what I can do for this country according to john F Kennedy.
read my last post replying the OP, afterwhich pray for understanding then you should know how patriotic I am.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by philantoxx(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
sexzskil: If i have a drone or a missile, i will waite till they gather for their crappy award as usual, forming celebrities, enter their midst and annihiliate them from the surface of the earth but since i do not possess any of these, i'll leave the job to d fvcking government. No, the fvckin, bastard government will never comment or even whisper a comment against this ugly trend, they are just goddamn busy looting. Looting is far more important. I bet, Naijeriyans aren't worthy to be labelled ''humans''. Scum of the earth! Slum! Seun, am waiting. We need revolution!
classic case of*u dey vex ooo*

1 Like

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2014

Artistes don't buy their own songs. They cater to the needs of the consumer. Maybe Shoki, Skelewu and whatnot are just what consumers need for now. And don't forget to buy earplugs. You'll need them. Have your BP checked also.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by sexzskil(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2014

SEUN! AM BEGINNING TO HAVE A HIGH SENSE OF DISRESPECT FOR YOU, IF U DO NOT KNOW, I IDOLISE YOU. TAKE THIS THREAD TO FRONT PAGE NOW! LET FACT BE FACT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) / Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? / DOWNLOAD VIDEO| DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft. Wizkid – Feeling The Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.