Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! (4320 Views)

Shoki Dance: Orezi Vs Lil Kesh, Which Is Better? / Anyone Can Make A Mistake But Mistakes Can Cost You!!! / Did D'prince Make A Mistake Or Didn't Knw Wat To Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by safarigirl(f): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hahahaha, this thread is a bigger joke than Shoki. No be America teach us dougie? We complain when dem sing 'pop lock n drop it'? Toh, America haff teach us finish, it's our turn to teach the world. Like Leetunechi said, my only ish is the 'ahh' like pesin wey dey straff grin

Shoki is a dance that can even be introduced when stepping, so warrisit? No be by force to hear the song or dance it. People are jamming up to 'Anaconda' and 'Turn Down For What' and one frustrated soul is telling me to not 'Shoki' my wahala away? Abegi *returns to dancing my shoki*
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Leetunechi: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
safarigirl: Hahahaha, this thread is a bigger joke than Shoki. No be America teach us dougie? We complain when dem sing 'pop lock n drop it'? Toh, America haff teach us finish, it's our turn to teach the world. Like Leetunechi said, my only ish is the 'ahh' like pesin wey dey straff grin

Shoki is a dance that can even be introduced when stepping, so warrisit? No be by force to hear the song or dance it. People are jamming up to 'Anaconda' and 'Turn Down For What' and one frustrated soul is telling me to not 'Shoki' my wahala away? Abegi *returns to dancing my shoki*

i neva sleep grin

i fit cum folo u dance oo wink grin
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by sage2(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
sexzskil: If i have a drone or a missile, i will waite till they gather for their crappy award as usual, forming celebrities, enter their midst and annihiliate them from the surface of the earth but since i do not possess any of these, i'll leave the job to d fvcking government. No, the fvckin, bastard government will never comment or even whisper a comment against this ugly trend, they are just goddamn busy looting. Looting is far more important. I bet, Naijeriyans aren't worthy to be labelled ''humans''. Scum of the earth! Slum! Seun, am waiting. We need revolution!

Can you tell me the difference between you and Boko Haram? You both have an intolerant disposition towards something, and are ready to bomb and kill people to drive home your point.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by xenaxena(f): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Shoki shoke shoki.......this thread is d product of a frustrated mind....when jerking came....this bitch neva whined like vhiz....buh shez just full of american worship nd blah blah blah....pls spare me ur mumbo jumbo jawe.....u ve succeed...ave noticed you undecidedShoki shoke shoki......didinrin
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by sexzskil(f): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
xenaxena: Shoki shoke shoki.......this thread is d product of a frustrated mind....when jerking came....this bitch neva whined like vhiz....buh shez just full of american worship nd blah blah blah....pls spare me ur mumbo jumbo jawe.....u ve succeed...ave noticed you undecidedShoki shoke shoki......didinrin
#Ignored
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Ignatio(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2014
TERRORIST ALERT!!!!
Op seriously you have the potentials of a terrorist. Na So e dey start. From internet rambling to carrying out physical threats. I hope it only stays in nairaland. If someone like you happens to be armed... hmmm.

Leave people to their freedom of choice. If they want to dance to anything stupid It's their choice. Nobody is forcing it on them. Don't force your ideas or opinion on others. We're trying to have a free country.

Everybody can't like the same thing and vice versa. That's life.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by wildikeman(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Davidbanky:

And what have u done for Nigeria me patriotic ? Oh shoki is actually something right ? What do u even know about patriotism, I see many wounded soldiers in Iraq, afghan, after recovery, always ready to go back, if possible die for their country, u know why ? It's not because of money, cos I think their salary shouldn't be more than $50k annually, u remember the guy who was taken by Somalia pirate? How US sent us navy to rescue one man ? Do u even know how many Nigerians are dying everyday, wrongfully accused and jailed outside, u want to defend rubbish, I don't care u go ahead, everyone can't be normal, after all I heard among every 10nigerians 6are psychos, I have said this many times, Nigeria! Am not asking for all those big English shit fashola and the rest are doing, all I want is free clean water, power, good and accessible roads, and cheap food but what do we get ? Rubbish ! And here u are claiming patriotism, if ur child is wayward do u correct him/her or u support him/her ? Live so that when u die ur children will know they had a great father not a shoki dancer, atleast if u can't fight for revolution, speak the truth and stop being the problem, that is what I can do for this country according to john F Kennedy.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by wildikeman(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
People are moving in the west and even Brazil and china are moving ...stupid Nigerians are dancing Shoki...God I would just love to take you to the alter sexskil we think alike! And me die if a worthless group of people who know nothing about living or think like normal people do...Never!
Davidbanky:

And what have u done for Nigeria me patriotic ? Oh shoki is actually something right ? What do u even know about patriotism, I see many wounded soldiers in Iraq, afghan, after recovery, always ready to go back, if possible die for their country, u know why ? It's not because of money, cos I think their salary shouldn't be more than $50k annually, u remember the guy who was taken by Somalia pirate? How US sent us navy to rescue one man ? Do u even know how many Nigerians are dying everyday, wrongfully accused and jailed outside, u want to defend rubbish, I don't care u go ahead, everyone can't be normal, after all I heard among every 10nigerians 6are psychos, I have said this many times, Nigeria! Am not asking for all those big English shit fashola and the rest are doing, all I want is free clean water, power, good and accessible roads, and cheap food but what do we get ? Rubbish ! And here u are claiming patriotism, if ur child is wayward do u correct him/her or u support him/her ? Live so that when u die ur children will know they had a great father not a shoki dancer, atleast if u can't fight for revolution, speak the truth and stop being the problem, that is what I can do for this country according to john F Kennedy.

1 Like

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by wildikeman(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gangnam style came out and it was know all over the world. Jerking came out together with peugo ...what's shoki Savages!
xenaxena: Shoki shoke shoki.......this thread is d product of a frustrated mind....when jerking came....this bitch neva whined like vhiz....buh shez just full of american worship nd blah blah blah....pls spare me ur mumbo jumbo jawe.....u ve succeed...ave noticed you undecidedShoki shoke shoki......didinrin

1 Like

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by xenaxena(f): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
wildikeman: Gangnam style came out and it was know all over the world. Jerking came out together with peugo ...what's shoki Savages!
well...ion ave anything to say to u oda dan ....ur suffering frm inferiority complex cry[quote author=wildikeman]
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by Kaydz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
sexzskil: What is Shoki Shoki for fvck sake? Isn't it better we cancell music in this country and listen to only foreign or gospel? I saw some youths dancing Shoki just now and i was moved in tears for this slum of a country Ah! The Black race is finished! How i wish i was never born a Black. Boko Haram are threatening to wipe out part of Nigeria, looting is on the rise, more problems are advancing, the world is ferociously marching on, and all what these garbages can be putting out is Shoki Shoki, Dorrobucci, Caro, Rihanna, Ejeajo, gobe, skelewu, etc , etc Am ashamed of Najeriya

MODS put this on frontpage now! Let these emb.eciles called artists see this. If u do not do this, may the blood of the innocents be on your head. Music has a role to play in a nation's development. How can we ever as a nation move forward when all our youths listen to is Shoki Shoki. Seun, take note. This isn't ART this is INSANITY!!
I understand your desire to assume the role of a chief judge in this scenario probably due to the fact that you hardly understand a lot about what is going on in this country, you see people dancing on the streets, and regardless of whatever genre of music they are listening to, you decided to ignore the fact that some people are actually happy in a country where a lot of things are wrong, tell me what would you rather see, people fighting on the streets, or people killing themselves on the street? Admittedly, nigerian music these days is devoid of creativities in so many way, but its sometimes a necessary distraction from the so many problems this country has. You wish you were never born black??well, I will leave you to your regrets and am sorry for your loss!!

1 Like

Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by wildikeman(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
xenaxena: well...ion ave anything to say to u oda dan ....ur suffering frm inferiority complex cry
if calling a spade a spade means inferiority complex, then I wud be happy being one other than bein stupid
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by MrTeymee(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2014
sexzskil: What is Shoki Shoki for fvck sake? Isn't it better we cancell music in this country and listen to only foreign or gospel? I saw some youths dancing Shoki just now and i was moved in tears for this slum of a country Ah! The Black race is finished! How i wish i was never born a Black. Boko Haram are threatening to wipe out part of Nigeria, looting is on the rise, more problems are advancing, the world is ferociously marching on, and all what these garbages can be putting out is Shoki Shoki, Dorrobucci, Caro, Rihanna, Ejeajo, gobe, skelewu, etc , etc Am ashamed of Najeriya

MODS put this on frontpage now! Let these emb.eciles called artists see this. If u do not do this, may the blood of the innocents be on your head. Music has a role to play in a nation's development. How can we ever as a nation move forward when all our youths listen to is Shoki Shoki. Seun, take note. This isn't ART this is INSANITY!!
I weep not for the artists buh for u and I. In case u dunno d entertainment industry is a business where profit is expected. If u attended CED classes well, ull understand that the artists are just doing what their fans(customers) want. The fact that they sing trash is actually Our fault not theirs. I can bet u enjoy some of d songs u call trash. I enjoy them too. Change starts from us all. God help us.
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by MrTeymee(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
sexzskil:
Even if they sing absolute trash, theirs is justifiable. Their country is not a slum like Nigeria. Alas, they do not sing trash? Have you listened to Beyonce's recent album? Pretty Hurt, Mine, Crazy In Love, Xo, etc? Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball? Rihanna's Stay? Lil Wayne's God Bless America, Drop the World, Slim's Rap God, Monster? Usher/Chris 's New Flame? Or you talking about their body display? Here is fact, a woman's body is also part of artistry! Yea If artists that are world superstars, whose nation is the most developed on earth, do sing inspirational songs, how much more is required of local stars whose country is a second state of ruin?
How can u say theirs is justifiable Are u shitting me Beyonce's album was all abOut sex miley cyrus went unclad in wrecking ball.. I think ure just frustrated outta life and ure venting on our music industry. I used to be an avid lil wayne fan. Ok look at lollipop ft static major. Wah msg does it preach?? Or when gagnam style was the trend?? Try and better ur life, frustration could lead to high BP...
Re: Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! by ppleneed2chill: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Directed to sexskil- y is your name sexskil
You need to chill on the judging I made this account for you. You went too far with that post. You can't expect people to actually agree withyou you sound like an a** and a b***** excuse my language. I'm no better but YOU are no better either swearing like it runs you. CHILL OUT!!! Oh and crazy in love was noton Beyonce's new album. And Americans do a lot of crap too. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of Excess Love By Mercy Chinwo / The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.