Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? (5219 Views)

What Do You Hope To Be Remembered For? / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
She's had hers se, na ur own remain..sharperly abeg
Lwkmd.

Abeg nor kill me with laugh o. grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: I don't even want it. smiley

I'm nor mzmariah, I'm frankysnow and I'm a guy. wink
perfect.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2014
didn't c ur mention....CNT tink of a name nw
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2014
benromeo39: perfect.
tongue tongue

BTW since I'm a guy how come you tagged me to come say the name I will give to my first child? Well guys they born too sha. grin

As for who sent you to me, tell the person 'mzmariah no want, make the person come by himself or herself. tongue

Stinggy i'm a guy o and that's why i say make you go meet miztola. grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Xtarxhyne: didn't c ur mention....CNT tink of a name nw
when you do I will love to hear o. wink
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Lwkmd.

Abeg nor kill me with laugh o. grin

Oya afta all d laffz, will we make our Tosan?

jus say yes grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: tongue tongue

BTW since I'm a guy how come you tagged me to come say the name I will give to my first child? Well guys they born too sha. grin

As for who sent you to me, tell the person 'mzmariah no want, make the person come by himself or herself. tongue

read what u typed again.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by avuekwe(f): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Well, i would name her Aurora or Winona but for a boy, it would be Jeremy, i love the short. Form ' jer'
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2014
benromeo39: read what u typed again.
Na me type am so forget.

Like seriously you faught with me in my thread and gave me a mention in your thread. shocked

Make I waka o. I nor fit talk.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:

Oya afta all d laffz, will we make our Tosan?

jus say yes grin
Miztola must hear this. undecided
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow:

Taaa
Mah fall for ewedu tree if u b guy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:

Taaa
Mah fall for ewedu tree if u b guy
Are you saying I can't be a guy? cry
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Miztola must hear this. undecided
We can't tell her bae
This is between us tongue
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Miztola must hear this. undecided
frankysnow and stinggy kilode? My name just de una lips like lipgloss.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
We can't tell her bae
This is between us tongue
Get behind me Satan. cheesy

BTW so you are from Edo state. Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Are you saying I can't be a guy? cry
Are you praying to be one?
You can do that transgender isshh then, like that belgian's wife on FP..
That will be after 'our' child tho undecided
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2014
miztola: frankysnow and stinggy kilode? My name just de una lips like lipgloss.
Carry this your husband go before he give all nl babes belle o.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
Are you praying to be one?
You can do that transgender isshh then, like that belgian's wife on FP..
That will be after 'our' child tho undecided
Lol. Tufia. I'm good the way I am o. cheesy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
miztola: frankysnow and stinggy kilode? My name just de una lips like lipgloss.
Swthrt i miss u na...mariah bn wooing me all day.. me nor gree sha undecided you should trust me kiss
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Get behind me Satan. cheesy

Nah i'm not from Edo.
Whr r u from if I may ask?
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
Swthrt i miss u na...mariah bn wooing me all day.. me nor gree sha undecided you should trust me kiss
shocked shocked

Miztola knows mzmariah can't do such. undecided
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
Nah i'm not from Edo.
Whr r u from if I may ask?
South Sudan.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: shocked shocked

Miztola knows mzmariah can't do such. undecided
Miztola know sting won't do that too undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: South Sudan.
Answer joor, b4 I spank ur ars3 angry
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
Miztola know sting won't do that too undecided undecided

I don tae for this thread.

Bye bye jor.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
Answer joor, b4 I spank ur ars3 angry
Try am make papa onome catch you. Mtchew.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
I don confuse
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: when you do I will love to hear o. wink
Assumpta
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Carry this your husband go before he give all nl babes belle o.
I dash u am tongue
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Assumpta
What did you say? shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2014
miztola: I dash u am tongue
I give him back to you.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by naijaboiy: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Get behind me Satan. cheesy

Wetin do edo people? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise / Do You Say “thank You” To Waiter/waitress When Served In A Restaurant? / Bonanza!!! 2.4kva Inverter Plus 2 Units (FN) Of 200ah Batteries@ 99,900k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.