Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. (3990 Views)

T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin / Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by oduastates: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Something is definitely not right with the conduct of this war against the terrorist group .
Reading the comments on YouTube shows the level, some people are either willing to descend ,or continue to live in self denial.
Something is simply not right.
With All the lies coming out of the government,
Many are still behaving like everything is fine in the south
This is nothing but an army advancing backwards(retreating).
There is no doubt that the government is losing the battle.
Are they capable of winning this war?
While what happens or what people choose to do with their land is not my own concern ,
My own concern,
I hope SW Leaders are not sleeping .
I saw this users submitted video on Sahara reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxPK6xdukQ

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by nanospy007: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
LMAO @Tactical manouevre!
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nigeria is in deep sh1t. I also hope our SW leaders arent sleeping
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Firefire(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Meaningless video angry undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Rich4god(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Seem not to understand whats happening in the video...
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
oduastates: Something is definitely not right with the conduct of this war against the terrorist group .
Reading the comments on YouTube shows the level, some people are either willing to descend ,or continue to live in self denial.
While what happens or what people choose to do with their land is not my own concern ,
My own concern,

Abeg go and die you worthless yankee govt shill nobody is falling for your cheap trick. You can script and record as many videos as you want, it won't change the fact that there's NOTHING you can do to stop the rise of Nigeria. IDIOT.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by hunter21(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
rickkid:
Abeg go and die you worthless yankee govt shill nobody is falling for your cheap trick. You can script and record as many videos as you want, it won't change the fact that there's NOTHING you can do to stop the rise of Nigeria. IDIOT.
PREACH!!
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by manck2: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2014
grin angry
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 10, 2014
MEANINGLESS VIDEO!!! Abeg swerve...

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by phlemzy: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Op your campaign of calumny again the NA will fetch u nothing. Please desist from such. Dont join in promoting BH via social media pls. This is one battle we need concerted effort to win.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:50am On Sep 10, 2014
Those are the only guys keeping you from changing to Arewastani

Coward lazy dirty hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by keyremotes(m): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by egift(m): 3:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Why is everything in the video moving in one direction? God please help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by keishik: 4:58am On Sep 10, 2014
egift: Why is everything in the video moving in one direction? God please help Nigeria.

LMAO! Obviously, safety is available only in one direction. Did anyone else notice the guy at about 2:22 doing a Usain Bolt to safety in his Agbada? May God help my dear country.
We can deny this all we like but the truth is this is one hell of a DISGRACEFUL video.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Video: nigerian soldiers and civilians fleeing from Boko-Haram .

This video was Captured by a resident of Mubi, Adamawa State on the 8th of September .

this video below shows Nigerian soldiers and civilians fleeing from a Boko Haram attack. Mubi community was allegedly captured by Boko Haram insurgents yesterday, during an engagement with the Nigerian army that left 24 dead and many, including former president Obasanjo's son, Lt. Col. Adeboye Obasanjo, gravely wounded although he is out of danger now.watch the video here http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/video-civilians-and-nigerian-army.html

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by BlackPeni5: 7:12am On Sep 10, 2014
If you watch the video, you'll realise the Army is even running faster than the civilians... cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are in deep Sh1t...This is what happens when corruption enters the army. Recruitment is done based on Man-Know-Man. Now that its time to do the dirty work, they are running away. It is now they are trying to recruit the people they will kill. God no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by podosci(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by wesley80(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2014
podosci:
Thats not Nigeria
edit
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by wesley80(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2014
rickkid:

What part of the video came out to you as a trick? The Nigerian army were CLEARLY retreating with civilians in a Northern Nigerian town. If You my friend cannot see that, then you're the IDIOT! Enough of the senseless denials, you guys don't love this country more than anyone else does.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
wesley80:

What part of the video came out to you as a trick? The Nigerian army were CLEARLY retreating with civilians in a Northern Nigerian town. If You my friend cannot see that, then you're the IDIOT! Enough of the senseless denials, you guys don't love this country more than anyone else does.
Continue deceiving yourself. Along with your fake Shekau and the rest of your screwballs from central casting directed by Jerry Bruckheimer.
The people you work for are already conceding defeat because they've realised that Nigeria is not Libya or Iraq. The format you used there will not work here.

So try harder.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by segzicres(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Loool. Wtf! see running mein lol
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by wesley80(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
rickkid:
Continue deceiving yourself. Along with your fake Shekau and the rest of your screwballs from central casting directed by Jerry Bruckheimer.
The people you work for are already conceding defeat because they've realised that Nigeria is not Libya or Iraq. The format you used there will not work here.

So try harder.
My friend keep quiet and stop rambling like a psychopath. You can try that your "people you work for" line with your fellow nitwits not me.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
wesley80: My friend keep quiet and stop rambling like a psychopath. You can try that your "people you work for" line with your fellow nitwits not me.
Bla bla bla abeg go sit on a toilet, we no get your time.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by wesley80(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2014
rickkid:
Bla bla bla abeg go sit on a toilet, we no get your time.
Olodo said "we", you and who?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Rijes: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
oduastates: Something is definitely not right with the conduct of this war against the terrorist group .
My own concern,

I could see anytin there. I just see cars moving in one dimension.
Go nd join army bros
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by 50calibre(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2014
rickkid:

Loool the mythical rise you mean?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2014
wesley80: Olodo said "we", you and who?
Your mother whom I am giving a vigorous lesson in sex education to. Don't get off that toilet smiley
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by 100Cents: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Rich4god: Seem not to understand whats happening in the video...

The video shows different species of plants in the African rain forest.

That's tactical maneuver..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2014
50calibre:

Loool the mythical rise you mean?
You tell me. If your broke and indebted country is spending billions on AFRICOM to destabilise a "myth" then the joke ultimately is on who?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by wesley80(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2014
rickkid:
You tell me. If your broke and indebted country is spending billions on AFRICOM to destabilise a "myth" then the joke ultimately is on who?
.Would someone be kind enough to put this dude where he belongs?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by Demdem(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
wesley80:
.Would someone be kind enough to put this dude where he belongs?

Wesfool, u are not that totally heartless like I earlier envisaged. Surely, there is hope for dry bones.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram. by wesley80(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Wesfool, u are not that totally heartless like I earlier envisaged. Surely, there is hope for dry bones.
Mumu, you done wake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Negotiator Stephen Davis Opens Up Again / BREAKING NEWS: Defections Hit Ondo PDP As Jonathan Cancels Campaign / #electionpalaver: See The Most Sexy And Weird Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.