Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nairaland End Of Year Party. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland End Of Year Party. (888 Views)

End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! / Igbo Cultural Association - End Of Year’s Party – Bremen, Germany – Photos / Nairaland End Of The Year Family Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland End Of Year Party. by raphy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
as you all knows the Nl family is very big family.we need to plan a get together among ourselves .as we are all in diferent states ,different country and different location.even thought we ,have not met before good thinking can make it happen.one party different location and same day.we can putup da first nairaland end of year party.so wht do you all think? let me hear your views
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by squaddy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
E-Tribal lords will be gracing the occassion with guns and machetes for sure.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by HonourablePomk: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yeah it will make alotta sense invite dem girls into this thread lets discuss it
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by raphy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
we will make plans for maximum security ,everybody will b screened even ebola detector wl be use as well.good planning great party .everybody wl be on their own custumize t-shirt with their nicknames on it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by sweettease(f): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sounds great! I will love to be present but there is no way to determine the age group that will flood the event. Make I no go end up showing at a teenagers' party

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by raphy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
squaddy: E-Tribal lords will be gracing the occassion with guns and machetes for sure.
y r u thinking like this?if u keep thinking about violence ....u wl be afraid to go outside and have fun.so change ya thinking so you wont die violent death
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by raphy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
sweettease: Sounds great! I will love to be present but there is no way to determine the age group that will flood the event. Make I no go end up showing at a teenagers' party
it cant be a teenagers parry dearie .all of us here are mature enough to know the good,the bad and the ugly side of life.only good plans and cooperation we need from this great forum.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by sommyblaze(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
this is good,I need something better.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
sweettease: Sounds great! I will love to be present but there is no way to determine the age group that will flood the event. Make I no go end up showing at a teenagers' party

Are you excluding my omalicha sweet 16 baby boo? ThereisGodoo
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by PrettyEmy(f): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
raphy: it cant be a teenagers parry dearie .all of us here are mature enough to know the good,the bad and the ugly side of life.only good plans and cooperation we need from this great forum.

Not all though...

@topic, I think its a great idea
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by tobillionaire(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
raphy: we will make plans for maximum security ,everybody will b screened even ebola detector wl be use as well.good planning great party .everybody wl be on their own custumize t-shirt with their nicknames on it.
will d t shirt b colour yte, grin or blue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by squaddy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
raphy: y r u thinking like this?if u keep thinking about violence ....u wl be afraid to go outside and have fun.so change ya thinking so you wont die violent death

Are you for real nigga? Back off okay that was just a joke..
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by raphy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
tobillionaire: will d t shirt b colour yte, grin or blue
y u dey taik bout shirt by ,this tym?taik as a man na .,venue,,food,drink,howe contribute money for us that are in lagos.speak ya mind dont bite ya tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by Kanwulia: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Where 2 or 3 NL imbeceels are gathered. . . COUNT ME OUT! kiss
Some Abia 5, UNIBEN 6, OSUN 7 or some savages will be present to finish their barbaric missions for sure.

*shudders*
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by An0nimus: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2014

It will most likely be a teenager party.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by raphy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
you guys r not serious
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by Fraih(f): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
And then, we'll all see the populous Andyblaze..... grin
Gat a lot of tinz to ask him......
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by sommyblaze(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
what should I say?
Fraih: And then, we'll all see the populous Andyblaze..... grin
Gat a lot of tinz to ask him......
hmmm I see
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by Joel3(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
well

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Party. by raphy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
as i have brought the idea of this Parry ,dont be surprise when some NL MEMBERS IN THE DIASPORA do it and put up a pics for all to see.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Our Parents! / Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court / Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.