Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? (3288 Views)

When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Recently the media has been awashed with the news of the messy divorce of christ embassy pastor/Believers Loveworld President, Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Anita Oyakhilome. To many especially members of Christ embassy this came as a surprise but to some of us, there's no surprise in what has happened or will also happen in the near future.

Many have Idolised this so called men of God to the extent that they no longer believe their Bible but what some of thess Men of God says or write. Some marriages can't exist without the approval of this Men of God. Some families that is faced with even small problem in their home that they can easily solve will still call on their pastors to come and solve it for them. Its as bad as calling a pastor and reporting to him that their spouse can't parform in bed.

I was not surprised about the news because, some of the preachings and practices of these so called Men of God negates the real teachings and priciples of Jesus. Preachers claiming Homosexualism, masturbation is not sin, some buying exotic cars and even posing on them for snapshots as if they are hip hop musicians and some of them are so worldly to the extent that they wear all kind of jewelries and compete with the likes of Jarule, 50 cent, Lil Wayne and Davido for ''bling bling'' some also claim God asked them to forcefully collect peaples wife and has even divorced about three times.

A visit to these Churches show why the the attachement of Adultery on the divorce suit is just a mention of what has been going on in these churches. Some of them call themselves miracles/solution centres where many are sucked dry in the name of deliverance, breaking of so called ancestral curses and for ladies to get their future husband. These churches collect hundreds of thousands for these assignment as they often call it.

In all these, i blame and pity the populace most especially Nigerians who inspite of all these, still attend and give their hard earned money to these individuals after seeing all these. There are rules guiding everything in life and the Christian Faith has its commandment from the Bible and when anyone flouts these laws you are supposed to know that the person is going in the wrong direction and or is fake.
I pity gullible followers who watch these men of God build schools that the children of the poor in the church can't attend, buy fleets of cars and private jets in this Nation where some people cant afford one meal a day a country where poverty is a case study and these so called men of God move money in out of the country anyhow and even form alliance with corrupt politicians that has kept this country in this serious quagmire.

Its time Christians wake up, read the Bible and question some of the preachings and practices of some of these so called Men of God and even ask them to behave like the early christians. Ever wondered why Jesus kept asking his disciples questions in the Bible?
MORNDEW.
Princewill Chimereze
visit: www.enlightennigeria.. For more enlightening posts.

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by lordizak(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
if u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
lordizak: if u ask me, na who I go ask?
did u read the post at all?
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by Damsman10(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
MORNDEW:
did u read the post at all?
I don't think he did, lol
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by lordizak(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
I responded to ur topic.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
As Always:Dead on arrival posts..
Did pastor oyakhilome 'COMMITTED' adultery?
Dungstein jwd..
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by Chisil: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2014
I pray that the almighty God forgive all of you who speak against men of God with impunity! Disregarding the fact that God called and anointed them and its He alone they are answerable to.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by alentyno: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Chisil: I pray that the almighty God forgive all of you who speak against men of God with impunity! Disregarding the fact that God called and anointed them and its He alone they are answerable to.
Shut it! Read up if you so wish!

saharareporters.com/2014/09/28/anointing-and-anointed-modern-christianitys-curse
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by stevecantrell: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rexxie: As Always:Dead on arrival posts..
Dungstein jwd..

Ridiculous, isn't ?
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
If he did, who told the press.. His wife?I dont think so
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by paulGrundy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
MORNDEW: Recently the media has been awashed with the news of the messy divorce of christ embassy pastor/Believers Loveworld President, Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Anita Oyakhilome. To many especially members of Christ embassy this came as a surprise but to some of us, there's no surprise in what has happened or will also happen in the near future.

Many have Idolised this so called men of God to the extent that they no longer believe their Bible but what some of thess Men of God says or write. Some marriages can't exist without the approval of this Men of God. Some families that is faced with even small problem in their home that they can easily solve will still call on their pastors to come and solve it for them. Its as bad as calling a pastor and reporting to him that their spouse can't parform in bed.

I was not surprised about the news because, some of the preachings and practices of these so called Men of God negates the real teachings and priciples of Jesus. Preachers claiming Homosexualism, masturbation is not sin, some buying exotic cars and even posing on them for snapshots as if they are hip hop musicians and some of them are so worldly to the extent that they wear all kind of jewelries and compete with the likes of Jarule, 50 cent, Lil Wayne and Davido for ''bling bling'' some also claim God asked them to forcefully collect peaples wife and has even divorced about three times.

A visit to these Churches show why the the attachement of Adultery on the divorce suit is just a mention of what has been going on in these churches. Some of them call themselves miracles/solution centres where many are sucked dry in the name of deliverance, breaking of so called ancestral curses and for ladies to get their future husband. These churches collect hundreds of thousands for these assignment as they often call it.

In all these, i blame and pity the populace most especially Nigerians who inspite of all these, still attend and give their hard earned money to these individuals after seeing all these. There are rules guiding everything in life and the Christian Faith has its commandment from the Bible and when anyone flouts these laws you are supposed to know that the person is going in the wrong direction and or is fake.
I pity gullible followers who watch these men of God build schools that the children of the poor in the church can't attend, buy fleets of cars and private jets in this Nation where some people cant afford one meal a day a country where poverty is a case study and these so called men of God move money in out of the country anyhow and even form alliance with corrupt politicians that has kept this country in this serious quagmire.

Its time Christians wake up, read the Bible and question some of the preachings and practices of some of these so called Men of God and even ask them to behave like the early christians. Ever wondered why Jesus kept asking his disciples questions in the Bible?
MORNDEW.
Princewill Chimereze

Good day sir, are you criticizing pastor chris or you are asking a question?
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
paulGrundy:

Good day sir, are you criticizing pastor chris or you are asking a question?
Is wht i wrote there a question or is it dat u never read it atall.

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rexxie: As Always:Dead on arrival posts..
Dungstein jwd..
Pls whts wrong with COMMITED in that post
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
stevecantrell:

Ridiculous, isn't ?
Pls explain whts ridiculus there
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by asalimpo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
"Did he do it or not?" - thts d question your title posed.
You shud hav been honest and answered tht question.
Are u a journalist?
Theyre d ones tht employg deceptive techniques aka sensationalism to sell papers.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
asalimpo: "Did he do it or not?" - thts d question your title posed.
You shud hav been honest and answered tht question.
Are u a journalist?
Theyre d ones tht employg deceptive techniques aka sensationalism to sell papers.
Whts deceptive in that writeup? And talking about whether he did it or not, is his probs mine is to educate. Bt hv u seen the October issue of Rapsody? Anita is nowhere to be found.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
MORNDEW:
Pls whts wrong with COMMITED in that post
dahell u asking me,does that sound like good english 2ya? Airhead,a 1st grader cudda done better...now rock da jwd hunkhead mojo there^^tryin2 educate some1!
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by jnrbayano(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
MORNDEW: Recently the media has been awashed with the news of the messy divorce of christ embassy pastor/Believers Loveworld President, Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Anita Oyakhilome. To many especially members of Christ embassy this came as a surprise but to some of us, there's no surprise in what has happened or will also happen in the near future.

MORNDEW.
Princewill Chimereze

If I were you I will leave who ever is a fake pastor to God for judgement.

As for the bold I will continue to say that anybody who these fake pastors duped/conned because of being lazy to read the bible in other to get the enablement to discern who a true pastor is, what message is of God etc deserved to be duped/conned.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rexxie:
dahell u asking me,does that sound like good english 2ya? Airhead,a 1st grader cudda done better...now rock da jwd hunkhead mojo there^^tryin2 educate some1!
i challenge u to prove me wrong nd let everyone see that that word(COMMMITED is wrong. Or forever hide ur face in shame. U ve always proven u ar a tout. Can u pls take ur disease somwhere else. i hate ignorant ppl.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

If I were you I will leave who ever is a fake pastor to God for judgement.

As for the bold I will continue to say that anybody who these fake pastors duped/conned because of being lazy to read the bible in other to get the enablement to discern who a true pastor is, what message is of God etc deserved to be duped/conned.
i never judged anyone. Saying wht som1 has done or is doing is never judgement.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by asalimpo(m): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Your title is not true to ur writeup.
You asked a question which a reader wud click on, expectg a categorical answer. You cudve used a more appropriate title not a misleadg one.
Stop actg like u dont know this things.
Stop justifyg ur misdeed.

Did pastor chris commit adultery?
Yes/no- these are d evidence and facts.
Not... An essay about watever.

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2014
MORNDEW:
i challenge u to prove me wrong nd let everyone see that that word(COMMMITED is wrong. Or forever hide ur face in shame. U ve always proven u ar a tout. Can u pls take ur disease somwhere else. i hate ignorant ppl.
screw u,diickhead,u shud be ashamed of ur miserable self,humble ur stupiid self n acknowldge u misfired..ode,prod that p'nut brain to some jumpstart n read thru ''did pastor chriss really COMMIT adultery'' and ''did pastor chriss really COMMITTED' adultery'' n educate ur ignorant self,mumu u..
And luk here jayweed junk,inasmuch as its none else but #gej till '19,u gonna be havin'me on ur arsse for a long long while..so next time u gonna 4kn stick n put up something barb,some peg up that arsse for it to quit gassin'bout town n on da kkk,got that?

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by vooks: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Oh dear cheesy cheesy

MORNDEW:
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by asalimpo(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Morning,morningDew.
Rexxie is right. Listen to him.
(not the lashg though).
Commit not "Commited". We are all here to learn.

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Rexxie:
screw u,diickhead,u shud be ashamed of ur miserable self,humble ur stupiid self n acknowldge u misfired..ode,prod that p'nut brain to some jumpstart n read thru ''did pastor chriss really COMMIT adultery'' and ''did pastor chriss really COMMITTED' adultery'' n educate ur ignorant self,mumu u..
And luk here jayweed junk,inasmuch as its none else but #gej till '19,u gonna be havin'me on ur arsse for a long long while..so next time u gonna 4kn stick n put up something barb,some peg up that arsse for it to quit gassin'bout town n on da kkk,got that?
This is from yourdictionary.com.
committed
Variant of commit

transitive verb
committed, committing
to give in charge or trust; deliver for safekeeping; entrust; consign: we commit his fame to posterity
to put officially in custody or confinement: committed to prison
to hand over or set apart to be disposed of or put to some purpose: to commit something to the trash heap
to do or perpetrate (an offense or crime)
to bind as by a promise; pledge; engage: committed to the struggle
to make known the opinions or views of: to commit oneself on an issue
to refer (a bill, etc.) to a committee to be considered

As an educationist, it would be neglect of duty to allow u roam abt with ignorance, lack of decorum and exhibition of a new online disease without trying my best to modify ur behaviour. Thats why i ve taken pains to teach u new things.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
asalimpo: Morning,mornDew.
(not the lashg though).
well he got drunk n bashed my buick on some other thread on here when i never came across his rappin'arsse b4. Anyway thanks 4da assertion,man..
Morndew or whatever ur moniker is,u were squeaking somethin'bout hiding ur face forever in shame,werentcha?
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2014
asalimpo: Your title is not true to ur writeup.
You asked a question which a reader wud click on, expectg a categorical answer. You cudve used a more appropriate title not a misleadg one.
Stop actg like u dont know this things.
Stop justifyg ur misdeed.

Did pastor chris commit adultery?
Yes/no- these are d evidence and facts.
Not... An essay about watever.

Well in writing you use capturing titles nd dats wht i ve done. Mind u the article was not meant for Nairaland i just brought it here for more consumption.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2014
asalimpo: Morning,morningDew.
(not the lashg though).
Hv u seen my reply to him? English is nt our language so the fact dat it does nt sound fine in ur ear does not make it wrong.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2014
MORNDEW:
This is from yourdictionary.com.
committed
Variant of commit

transitive verb
committed, committing
to give in charge or trust; deliver for safekeeping; entrust; consign: we commit his fame to posterity
to put officially in custody or confinement: committed to prison
to hand over or set apart to be disposed of or put to some purpose: to commit something to the trash heap
to do or perpetrate (an offense or crime)
to bind as by a promise; pledge; engage: committed to the struggle
to make known the opinions or views of: to commit oneself on an issue
to refer (a bill, etc.) to a committee to be considered

As an educationist, it would be neglect of duty to allow u roam abt with ignorance, lack of decorum and exhibition of a new online disease without trying my best to modify ur behaviour. Thats why i ve taken pains to teach u new things.
bloody old waec candidate,u got a whole lotta log in ur eye n u wanna get da chip off someones else's.. Didu say u are an educationist? Gaddem!! Some students are doomed..bloody mojo on da 3piece suit..
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Rexxie:
This is from Oxford Dictionary online
commit
Line breaks: com¦mit
Pronunciation: /kəˈmɪt   /
VERB (commits, committing, committed)

1Perpetrate or carry out (a mistake, crime, or immoral act):
he committed an uncharacteristic error.
President of tout nd morons can u pls look for something else nd nt continue messing up my sacred mentions.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by ElFenomeno1: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
lordizak: if u ask me, na who I go ask?

Idio...t!

Next time, read posts thoroughly or dont comment at all!
Re: Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? by MORNDEW(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Rexxie:

This is frm freedictionary.com
committed
| Definition | Thesaurus | TranslationsAlso found in: Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia

com·mit  (k-mt)
v. com·mit·ted, com·mit·ting, com·mits
v.tr.
1. To do, perform, or perpetrate: commit a murder.
2. To put in trust or charge; entrust: commit oneself to the care of a doctor; commit responsibilities to an assistant.
3. To place officially in confinement or custody, as in a mental health facility.
4. To consign for future use or reference or for preservation: commit the secret code to memory.
5. To put into a place to be kept safe or to be disposed of.
a. To make known the views of (oneself) on an issue: I never commit myself on such issues.
b. To bind or obligate, as by a pledge: They were committed to follow orders.
7. To refer (a legislative bill, for example) to a committee.
v.intr.
To pledge or obligate one's own self: felt that he was too young to commit fully to marriage
Tell me wht no1 is saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Are The Most Corrupt People In Nigeria –pastor Joe / Why Compulsary Tithing Is Dangerous To Your Salvation / Part 2, Lesson 1 Of CAC Sunday School Lesson, July-dec. 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.