Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Federal Government Girls' College, Onitsha (my Alma Mater) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Girls' College, Onitsha (my Alma Mater) (4374 Views)

Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student / Your University/Alma Mater Slangs / Abuloma Girls College: Students Hospitalised After Bloody Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Girls' College, Onitsha (my Alma Mater) by Andyjoy(f): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2008
*singing*

By the waters of the Niger,
flowing slowly to the sea
stands the seat of education
built to foster unity
Federal Government Girls' College
Onitsha, Anambra State
Is where we live and learn together
Strive to make Nigeria great. *Op I got all that correctly*

Any graduate of FGGC Onitsha in the House?
Pls give us the the second verse of that song
and yet another person the third verse.

I really miss school days o cry kiss grin
Re: Federal Government Girls' College, Onitsha (my Alma Mater) by Hotstepper(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2008
We are students of Nigeria
And we come from far and near
Every state is represented
In the school we hold so dear
Walking over Pro Unitate
We live in peace and Unity
With loyalty we work together
Marching on in Unity.

We strive for knowledge, truth and wisdom
God shall ever be our guide
Love and service are our watchword
Honesty is all our pride
Feminine, grace and love of beauty
All that is good is nurtured here
We strive for ever higher standard
Grow in strength from year to year.

What set were u? there is already a a thread I started about school anthem here but this one is still okay,
hmmm, if u r on fb, search for "FGGC ONITSHA, THE GREATEST", dere r hundreds of us dere and its so interesting dere,  check ma profile on here 4 a suprise
Re: Federal Government Girls' College, Onitsha (my Alma Mater) by Andyjoy(f): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2008
I feel like shedding tears,
yes i was really thrilled wt wat i saw in ur profile
pls wat's 'fb'. i want to go there
i graduated in 2001, wat of u.

Pro Unitate!
Re: Federal Government Girls' College, Onitsha (my Alma Mater) by Hotstepper(f): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2008
"fb" is facebook, www.facebook.com

alot of fedi osha gurls are dere under that club I told u and u did be suprise 2 see who u meet dere, alot my sista

am 2002 set, and hmm u did u suprise 2 know who I am, lol

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Zaria 2018/2019 Special Admission Form Is Out / If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged / Poly Ibadan : Departmental Cut-off Marks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.