Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L (5938 Views)

Boys n girls wat turns u on n off: as for me i hate attitudes frm ladies / Which One Is More Easier To Find, Beautiful Gurl Or Handsome Guy.. / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by marieolae(f): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I would have tipped you, but I think your hairstyle and lipstick helped your DP. Try show us your natural self grin
u should have look at my previous dp darling undecided
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: u should have look at my previous dp darling undecided
eyah, sweety, I missed it, I will keep an eye on you sha.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: no be say u old anyway, if not for the "marriage" clause, I go still fit get down with you main main grin
Pele door don close
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay:
Pele door don close
chai!!! na so you be? i don't have any intention of barging into the big hall. grin
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: chai!!! na so you be? i don't have any intention of barging into the big hall. grin
Lol gud den
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor head like Ghana made engine oil....do u realiaze she iz dark skin?? (No ooofesese) angry
Corkisto cheesy how are u my dark skinned friend grin
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by priscaoge(f): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: sorry oooo, but I would like to get more clarity on your shape (from your DP), e be like say your shape no make sense (from what am seeing on your DP).
Blind bat! Ur silly opinion is not needed

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Blind bat! Ur silly opinion is not needed
are you vexing? wow!! come on, shape isn't everything, that you have got a bad one shouldn't be a stigma. grin
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by priscaoge(f): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: are you vexing? wow!! come on, shape isn't everything, that you have got a bad one shouldn't be a stigma. grin
Are U just senseless or u choose to be stupid today? Well it's unfortunate that a kid like u cannot differentiate btwn a Weave n someone's shape. Ain't U ashamed of spewing thrash? Endeavour to turn 'ON' ur brain data always.

Get a life pls!

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by eminex(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
sweettease: grin grin grin
Definitely? Come on!

sure. definitely
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Are U just senseless or u choose to be stupid today? Well it's unfortunate that a kid like u cannot differentiate btwn a Weave n someone's shape. Ain't U ashamed of spewing thrash? Endeavour to turn 'ON' ur brain data always.

Get a life pls!
In a nutshell, are you trying to tell the house you have an hourglass shape?

And please, be selective in your choice of words, else i will unleash the other side of me, try to be apt and maybe subtle in making your point.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by priscaoge(f): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: In a nutshell, are you trying to tell the house you have an hourglass shape?

And please, be selective in your choice of words, else i will unleash the other side of me, try to be apt and maybe subtle in making your point.
Get Lost!

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Silly topics everywhere. #sad sad
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Get Lost!
e don pain am grin grin grin

shapeless maggot, the response i got from you and rozzay shows the thick line between infancy and maturity. you replied like one unfledged schoolgirl. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by priscaoge(f): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: In a nutshell, are you trying to tell the house you have an hourglass shape?

U need brain surgery,see ur doctor. #Okbye

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by eminex(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
priscaoge:

Girl, its ok na undecided
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
priscaoge:
the next time you use foul words when replying me, I will break your shapeless body.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
priscaoge: @Adamazishuga

@Kachisbarbie

+My humble selfgrin

One of the overrated beauties here.

She nur even show face and don garner 3likes already. undecided
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: e don pain am grin grin grin

shapeless maggot, the response i got from you and rozzay shows the thick line between infancy and maturity. you replied like one unfledged schoolgirl. grin
Hello! Did u just wake up today to insult people? Just imagine what's coming of ur mouth n u claim to be a gentleman? Huh? #Smh. It actually shows that u are worst that what u call her,what has her hair got to do with her shape? Have u seen her before or even seen her full pic? Y are u guys always quick to call people names n pour insults on others? Slow down,insults won't add any kobo to ur account. Real men hustle to make money n live a good life not insulting people online. I believe U have a Sister/Gfrnd or even a mother,u won't insult them like that or have others call them names. This is a faceless forum,pple should mind how they talk.

@priscaoge ignore some certain quotes,as long as the person won't touch u. U should have ignored his insults n move on instead of replying.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...

Even u sef wey nur get face has 23likes already.

Nawa O, Woman-wrapper things. undecided
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
eminex:

Girl, its ok na undecided
Guy talk to ur fellow man as well.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Logicalmindy:

One of the overrated beauties here.

She nur even show face and don garner 3likes already. undecided
That's not d pic she used when she made that comment,u shouldn't be fast to judge. The present dp is just her hair style. If there's no pic on her dp,u will still talk. Na wa oooo!
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Babe it's ok.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Hello! Did u just wake up today to insult people? Just imagine what's coming of ur mouth n u claim to be a gentleman? Huh? #Smh. It actually shows that u are worst that what u call her,what has her hair got to do with her shape? Have u seen her before or even seen her full pic? Y are u guys always quick to call people names n pour insults on others? Slow down,insults won't add any kobo to ur account. Real men hustle to make money n live a good life not insulting people online. I believe U have a Sister/Gfrnd or even a mother,u won't insult them like that or have others call them names. This is a faceless forum,pple should mind how they talk.

@priscaoge ignore some certain quotes,as long as the person won't touch u. U should have ignored his insults n move on instead of replying.
my lady, i didn't start the insult, she chose to be a tout and a garage girl by raining insults on a guy. its not in my attitude to insult girls and its also not in my attitude to swallow insults from a female tout.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
That's not d pic she used when she made that comment,u shouldn't be fast to judge. The present dp is just her hair style. If there's no pic on her dp,u will still talk. Na wa oooo!

You didn't understand me? Did you?

I have seen her former picture which got 92likes.

What I mean is that her current picture doesn't deserve 3likes because men won't even get any, if he's to upload just his back. undecided
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by eminex(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Guy talk to ur fellow man as well.

sure i'll do. it wouldn't ve escalated if she had jus let it be. frm d ongoing she said too much.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: my lady, i didn't start the insult, she chose to be a tout and a garage girl by raining insults on a guy. its not in my attitude to insult girls and its also not in my attitude to swallow insults from a female tout.
No U did, U started d insults first. That's too bad. Coming out of d blues to call her 'Shapeless' without even seeing her full pic,face or seen her in person. My dear no girl will take that as a compliment. I read d previous quotes n u haven't had any quarrel with her before. U won't insult her n expect her to swallow it just like u said n I guess that's Y she replied. It's too bad for guys like u to behave like that,am kinda disappointed but it's ur life shaaa. I expected some maturity here. Thanks n have a blissful day.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by eminex(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: my lady, i didn't start the insult, she chose to be a tout and a garage girl by raining insults on a guy. its not in my attitude to insult girls and its also not in my attitude to swallow insults from a female tout.

dude be a man & call it a truce.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
eminex:

sure i'll do. it wouldn't ve escalated if she had jus let it be. frm d ongoing she said too much.
Read frm d previous posts,there was no quarrel,am surprised all this insults came up within 3mins. It's all good,do have a nice day!
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by eminex(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Read frm d previous posts,there was no quarrel,am surprised all this insults came up within 3mins. It's all good,do have a nice day!

ya, good day to u too miss.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Logicalmindy:

You didn't understand me? Did you?

I have seen her former picture which got 92likes.

What I mean is that her current picture doesn't deserve 3likes because men won't even get any, if he's to upload just his back. undecided
Her current picture don't deserve 'likes'? You see how u guys judge n draw conclusions?.What made u think so? She just uploaded a 'Weave' not her back. Ladies understand her pic n d worth of d hair that's Y she got 3likes. Don't judge pls. Have a nice day dear!
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
No U did, U started d insults first. That's too bad. Coming out of d blues to call her 'Shapeless' without even seeing her full pic,face or seen her in person. My dear no girl will take that as a compliment. I read d previous quotes n u haven't had any quarrel with her before. U won't insult her n expect her to swallow it just like u said n I guess that's Y she replied. It's too bad for guys like u to behave like that,am kinda disappointed but it's ur life shaaa. I expected some maturity here. Thanks n have a blissful day.
i specifically added that maybe its becos "i have not seen any other pics of her and my comment is based on her current DP" check the post again. let's just end it, she didn't reply aptly to that comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? / See Absolutely Stunning Pictures Of Northern Nigeria / See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.