Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L (5935 Views)

Boys n girls wat turns u on n off: as for me i hate attitudes frm ladies / Which One Is More Easier To Find, Beautiful Gurl Or Handsome Guy.. / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: You might be but maturity doesn't grow with age.

You haven't exhibit any characteristic that shows u behave maturely
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Danhumprey: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jaycool18: really? or is it because no one mentioned yew
Who cares? I have better things to do with my life than this rubbish! And beside,I don't seek unnecessary,cheap attention. So nigga,fùck off!undecided

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
mrham03: thanks for the info. U are very pretty, i wont be shocked if a thread is opened to praise u for your beauty very soon.
Thank you sweetheart!

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

You haven't exhibit any characteristic that shows u behave maturely
I have since the beginning of your sarcastic remarks. Lmao! I'm actually being a little to nice to you. The best thing for you to do is let your sarcastic remarks simmer down because you don't want to start a fire with me. Lol grin
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by priscaoge(f): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I swear, I done dey get headache already over the matter.

@chinazaekperem2: you know not every1 takes shades easily like that...so sometimes it's advisable not to even throw it in the first place.

@priscaoge my main babe...lol. he definitely didn't mean it like that. Are you hot tempered? tongue

@adamazishuga : Senior Advocate of NL tongue...e done do mbok.

Thanks
Lolgringrin...Sweetie I was busy all day braiding my hair*smiles*.

Nope am not short tempered Dear,just that I don't like d way some guys on NL quote people just to insult them but am coolgringrin..Thanks my personal homiegrin

@adamazishuga lmaocheesy. Bia diz babe u de worry oooo,well it's all gud! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Jaycool18(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Danhumprey: Who cares? I have better things to do with my life than this rubbish! And beside,I don't seek unnecessary,cheap attention. So nigga,fùck off!undecided
ah bet u do
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Danhumprey: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jaycool18: ah bet u do
Can you do me a favour and kindly fùck off and mind yourself!undecided
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Jaycool18(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Danhumprey: Can you do me a favour and kindly fùck off and mind yourself!undecided
dahts wat u nid to do
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I swear, I done dey get headache already over the matter.

@chinazaekperem2: you know not every1 takes shades easily like that...so sometimes it's advisable not to even throw it in the first place.

@priscaoge my main babe...lol. he definitely didn't mean it like that. Are you hot tempered? tongue

@adamazishuga : Senior Advocate of NL tongue...e done do mbok.

Thanks
Am learning from u oooogringringrin...

@priscaoge have u gone on a sabbatical leave?gringrin..Nice dp,love ur braid
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by priscaoge(f): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Am learning from u oooogringringrin...

@priscaoge have u gone on a sabbatical leave?gringrin..Nice dp,love ur braid

Lol...I dey jaregrin. Thanks Dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It True That Women With Big B*tts Are Smarter And Healthier? / See Absolutely Stunning Pictures Of Northern Nigeria / When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.