Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Our Yoruba Mothers, could they be the best as regards strict child up-bringing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Yoruba Mothers, could they be the best as regards strict child up-bringing? (513 Views)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) / Unborn Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Yoruba Mothers, could they be the best as regards strict child up-bringing? by DECOtech(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yorùbá mothers are could they be the best when it comes to child upbringing? Yorùbá mothers produce the best range of slaps: IGBATI, IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN, IFORUN,
IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will make you think you were adopted.
IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs
instantly!
The beauty of IFOTI is that you will confess your sins on the spot.
IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you
expose your partners in crime without hesitation.
ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new
pants.
Now ABARA is the worst... Though apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one which is called IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive this, you could lose balance while your head goes into "auto-search" as per what hit you. It also makes
you do all the reactions of the other slaps
aforementioned at once! ...OH! IGBAJU OLOYI... it can reset you to 3D(DEAF, DUMB, and DAFT)
Mummy will say let's go home and u will say it's in my pocket ma. Lol
God bless our parents for the good upbringing. If you were brought-up in Yoruba land, regardless of how caring your mother was, you'd have encountered any of these slaps ....
I know u re laughing unless u don't relate...
Re: Our Yoruba Mothers, could they be the best as regards strict child up-bringing? by PrettyEmy(f): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
No, they should teach their children how to be neat.....
Those people are too dirty...

**Yoruba people attack me if you wish,

Its none of my business**
Re: Our Yoruba Mothers, could they be the best as regards strict child up-bringing? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
PrettyEmy: No, they should teach their children how to be neat....

Yoruba people attack me if you wish.

Good Advice...

But Bad request...

angry angry

TMan.

(1) (Reply)

Happiness Is Critical! / One Of The Best Motivational Messages To Nigerians -godwin C. Nwaogwugwu / Your Take On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.