Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Indian Movie(s) That You Hate/love - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Indian Movie(s) That You Hate/love (604 Views)

TV station(s) That Airs The Most Educative Programmes? / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indian Movie(s) That You Hate/love by Jesusgirl75: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
In one way or the other we would have come across Indian movies,some that would make you cry,some make you fall In love,some that will teach you something beneficial

And some that would make you wanna THROW UP! I mean there are some indian movies I see and feel like crying,because of how boring and unrealistic it is ...
The ones I've watched and loved :
Jodhaa Akbar - lovely arranged marriage story
Khabi Khushi Khabi gham - family,love story
Kal ho na ho - a tragic love story
I hate love stories - a love story
Guzarish - a tragic love story ..... I can't even think about it or am gonna cry..... Shit! I just thought about it... Am gonna cry cry am crying! ..... Someone should please tell me theirs

About the ones I hate... Am sorry they didn't make it through the movie.. The cd got broken. Poor CDs .. cry.
Comment please!

1 Like

Re: Indian Movie(s) That You Hate/love by Bellasharonne(f): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
The ones I've loved:
Humtum
The bodyguard
Chalte chalte
Student of the year
Kuchi Kuchi Hota hai

The ones I've hated:
Chameli
Pardis
Re: Indian Movie(s) That You Hate/love by Bellasharonne(f): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
And BTW don't cry I have watched guzarish also... It was so heart breaking that even my sister was crying and we were patting each odds backs.... I almost smashed the laptop... I was so heart crybroken for ...especially when his mother died... And the wedding/farewell party ..... And am even crying again .... Bwahhhhhhh haaaaaa cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Whose Killed D Show?!flavour, Olamide, Omawumi Or Waje #cokestudioafrica / Are You Really Like Avengers 2 And Furious 7 Movie / The Secret Of Making Money And Fame In Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.