Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Interview Invite At Jumia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite At Jumia (5115 Views)

Test And Interview Invite At Alex France Limited / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / Chevron Invite At The Chams Ikeja, Pls Any Body With An Idea Of Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Who know the salary range one can specify for the role of order processing operator during interview ? I am unable to get this via Google.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
58 views and no reply.. hmmm
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by rocketphysicist(m): 3:21am On Sep 10, 2014
When is the interview?
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: Who know the salary range one can specify for the role of order processing operator during interview ? I am unable to get this via Google.

This is a tough one.
It was when jumia started that they used to pay a very good salary.
I don't think the same is the case anymore.
I have even heard konga now pays like 40, 000 for their support agents.
As you all know jumia now pays I think 0 naira to their marketers as against over 100 then.
KAYMU used to pay like 120 to their support agents and I don't think they even pay up to 70k now.

But for your role, one cannot be too sure but you can never be wrong by saying 70k.
You can never be wrong by saying they should pay you with regards to the role.

Best advice is when you get there, ask a friendly staff. Especially a guy. He would help you.
I guess Dealdey and buyam.com.ng is still the best paying ecommerce site.

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2014
NairaMode:

This is a tough one.
It was when jumia that they used to pay a very good salary.
I don't think the same is the case anymore.
I have even heard konga now pays like 40, 000 for their support agents.
As you all know jumia now pays I think 0 naira to their marketers as against over 100 then.
KAYMU used to pay like 120 to their support agents and I don't think they even pay up to 70k now.

But for your role, one cannot be too sure but you can never be wrong by saying 70k.
You can never be wrong by saying they should pay you with regards to the role.

Best advice is when you get there, ask a friendly staff. Especially a guy. He would help you.
I guess Dealdey and buyam.com.ng is still the best paying ecommerce site.
Thank u sir....xoxo.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: Thank u sir....xoxo.

Sure thing.
You guys can tag me for any questions you just need insight about.
It's part of what we do.
You can also visit my site and search for recruitment processes of organizations.
It is well.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: Who know the salary range one can specify for the role of order processing operator during interview ? I am unable to get this via Google.

Got the invite too...The interview is tomorrow!
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
sleekytoolz:

Got the invite too...The interview is tomorrow!
add me up on bbm let chat. my own interview has been postponed till 22nd . check your yahoomail . pm me your pin
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: add me up on bbm let chat. my own interview has been postponed till 22nd . check your yahoomail . pm me your pin
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by delvinmaya(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2014
please how did y'all apply?
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
delvinmaya: please how did y'all apply?

Applied over a month ago...Sent my application to a particular email,cnt remember!!
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
sleekytoolz:

I don't knw Aw to read Nairaland mails....Whats ur personal email addy?
add me up - 746f8f4c
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: add me up - 746f8f4c
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
sleekytoolz:

Done
You added me , got information u wanna get from me , orchestrated a false BBM broadcast only to me and acknowledging that you are going off from bbm for a while a ploy to get me deleted and within seconds you cut me off ... hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha... some ladies are damn funny.

6 Likes

Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissIndependent: Really? Aww that was bad. Na wah 4 dis world o people are so ungrateful...
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: You added me , got information u wanna get from me , orchestrated a false BBM broadcast only to me and acknowledging that you are going off from bbm for a while a ploy to get me deleted and within seconds you cut me off ... hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha... some ladies are damn funny.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissIndependent: Really? Aww that was bad. Na wah 4 dis world o people are so ungrateful...
it part of the reason some dudes dnt help some ladies .. She has right to delete but tge tactics she used was just funny to me . Instead to declare that I want to delete you but instead used funny tactics..lol
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: it part of the reason some dudes dnt help some ladies .. She has right to delete but tge tactics she used was just funny to me . Instead to declare that I want to delete you but instead used funny tactics..lol
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
sleekytoolz:

Please exactly what information did I get from you? And why did you have to be childish and come here to say wat you don't knw....Do I owe you an explanation abt goin off BBM?Youre really funny
you are just too funny .. why sending an orchestrated B.C to me ? That is an Immature act , if you want to delete fine but using some tactics is childish.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: you are just too funny .. why sending an orchestrated B.C to me ? That is an Immature act , if you want to delete fine but using some tactics is childish.

Okay,thanks
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
sleekytoolz:

Ok....so how did you know the tactics?
babe I am not a kid... Hahahhahaha.. Infact you are just too fuuny.. no p sha ## funny
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
sleekytoolz:

Okay,thanks
Just give us the information of your interview tomorrow in order to assist us in our next interview.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: Just give us the information of your interview tomorrow in order to assist us in our next interview.

Give you....i thought I deleted u frm Nairaland too? Smh
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by MissIndependent(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
angry grin
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
I got a very important info for you with respect to the role you applied for that will give you an edge but I have promise to give any other person except you.. Anybody that apply for this role should pm me for a very important info to give that will ensure 80% success rate. I am damn serious#
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin
sleekytoolz:

Hahahhahaha na u get nairaland ? Hahahhahaha. I ought to post but because of childish act ,I will not ... I am still laughing at that funny b.c you sent. grin
sleekytoolz:

Hahahhahaha na u get nairaland ? Hahahhahaha. I ought to post but because of childish act ,I will not ... I am still laughing at that funny b.c you sent.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: grin Hahahhahaha na u get nairaland ? Hahahhahaha. I ought to post but because of childish act ,I will not ... I am still laughing at that funny b.c you sent. grin Hahahhahaha na u get nairaland ? Hahahhahaha. I ought to post but because of childish act ,I will not ... I am still laughing at that funny b.c you sent.

Bro I am so sorry for what happened.
Honestly I feel like crying... Not practically per say but I'm pained if what the lady did is true.
I wouldn't want to judge her but I can relate with you. You feel used.
Its really dark what she did if true but bro stay positive.
When people are good to you, get high on it & when they treat you bad, suck it up.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin grin
NairaMode:

Honestly I feel like crying... Not practically per say but I'm pained if what the lady did is true.
When people are good to you, get high on it & when they treat you bad, suck it up.
It is well.
deleting isn't the problem but that simulated b.c is what I am laughing at. The babe funny die.How I wish I had munched that B.C . grin
NairaMode:

It is well.
deleting isn't the problem but that simulated b.c is what I am laughing at. The babe funny die.How I wish I had munched that B.C .
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: grin grin deleting isn't the problem but that simulated b.c is what I am laughing at. The babe funny die.How I wish I had munched that B.C . grin deleting isn't the problem but that simulated b.c is what I am laughing at. The babe funny die.How I wish I had munched that B.C .

Yeah funny. If true it's really immature & it shows the kinda mindset such people have.
I am not an angel but I don't fail to tell people straight up that bro/babe I am no longer interested in our friendship.
Hate me for it.
With regards to jumia job, those folks don't really pay much again. Besides I learnt there is no job security there but it's worth a try.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Debbyug: Try to grow up...judging from wat dat dude said...u are so ungrateful Nd to even tink u feel no remorse for using him to get wat u wanted Nd deleted him off..u beta grow up Nd stop with the stupid Nd funny attitude...mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Happy, So Happy. Got A Job / Secretary/receptionist And Customer Care Executive Needed at Lagos based International Company / Mubadala Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.