Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant (1016 Views)

68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos / See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by Itulah(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
A married man is said to have been beaten up by his mother-in-law for not  able to get her daughter pregnant. Thembelani Dube is said to have been battered by Onzilina Mpala for failing to provide her with another grandchild with his wife, Virginia Ndlovu.  The couple has a 3-year-old daughter and both the mother-in-law and the wife blame Dube for the lack of another child.

According to reports:
It is alleged that Dube, who has been married to Virginia for six years and has a three-year-old daughter, courted the ire of his mother-in-law after he failed impregnate the woman’s daughter for the second time. The distressed man claimed that his wife further told her mother that he was weak in bed and was therefore failing to impregnate her.

“I have been customarily married to Virginia Ndlovu for six years and we are blessed with a baby girl aged three. She is denying me my conjugal rights and she is sleeping with other men whom she is saying are better than me. This started when I left her at our house while going to my rural home,” he said.
“When I discovered it I called her mother Onzillina Mpala to come and reprimand her but she went on to insult me saying I deserve it and was not man enough because I stayed with her daughter for six years with only one child. Sometime in September Mpala together with her other daughter, Sithabile Ndlovu, assaulted me with a stick accusing me of failing to impregnate Virginia for the second time,” he added.

http://-omoooduarere..com.es/2014/01/woman-batters-son-in-law-for-failing-to.html?m=1
Re: Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by reedbam: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by nzeobi(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Story of a poor man. What poverty can do to a man
Re: Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by Eragablessen(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Shioor...!! After having blessed with a daughter what else does the mother-in-law want again
And besides no b God dey bless marriage ni?
Re: Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by Kanwulia: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
The Black Race and some peculiar issues! embarassed
Re: Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Una no sure say this guy dey related to Lucky Dube so? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by ahnie: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2014
marital disabilities....middlesome murder in law.
Re: Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by ggrin(f): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant by Godmystrength: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2014
SMH. That is what some MILs do to their DILs when they are unable to get pregnant as if it is not God that gives children.....

(1) (Reply)

Meet World Oldest Co-joined Twins / Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother / 5 Dumb Beliefs About The Igbos (Fallacies)!!! >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.