Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Want To Start A Soap Company!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A Soap Company!! (1644 Views)

Starting A Soap Making Business NOW / Need A Soap Wrapper Sealing Machine (manual) / Soap Company And Equipments For Sale: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by Richardvic(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
I need someone to teach me how to produce bar soap, especially the white bar soap like B29. Who ever can help should speak up or contact me 08103132550
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by ExpressBooking(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2014
you will need to get some machines such as the mixer, the cutting machine, stamping machine and others. just go to Ojota where there they sell chemicals, you will see people who produce the machines locally. you will also buy raw materials there and will get some people to pilot the production for you while they teach you or your representative for a fee
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by Richardvic(m): 12:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Ok. Thats good. Thanks. By the way must I buy machines? Do those machines use power?
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by ExpressBooking(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
No they don't use power
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by selfemployed(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
ExpressBooking: No they don't use power

also interested. do u have an idea how much the machines cost? how about the packaging?

can i get the number of someone that sells the machines?

thanks
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by derommyvent: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Richardvic: I need someone to teach me how to produce bar soap, especially the white bar soap like B29. Who ever can help should speak up or contact me 08103132550

I am also interested.
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by Richardvic(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
We need some1 that can teach us!
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by waka2: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2014
ive u got any1 to teach,if nt let me know if i can help u.
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by herryolu: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Richardvic: I need someone to teach me how to produce bar soap, especially the white bar soap like B29. Who ever can help should speak up or contact me 08103132550
to produce bar soap you need the following 1.palm kernel oil 2.caustic soda 3.soda ash 4.colorant 5.perfume 6.water
procedure(using semi-boil method)
measure pko into the mixer or bowl
add required quantity of Colorado
measure caustic soda and add required quantity of water,introduce the hot caustic soda solution into the oil in the mixer or bowl
mix very well and cover to bake for about 20-30mins
add soda ash solution and mix well
add perfume and mix
pour into the mould and allow for 24hours minimum before cutting N.B make sure to place nylon into the mould before pouring the soap into the mould for easy removal.if you have any question,will be glad to share to the best of my knowledge
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by waka2: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
@herryolu, so easy.
Re: I Want To Start A Soap Company!! by saintruky(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Please what is the cost of procuring the needed machines?

(1) (Reply)

Proposal To Invest In A New Record Label Business / (full Money Recovered) / Earn Up To 5000 Naira Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.