Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,111 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map (1409 Views)

How To Change URL To Clickable Link With Different Name / Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States. How Do I Get The Code / Help!!! Please Who Knows How To Add A Clickable Background Image On .com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by NetBizguy: 12:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Hello Guys Good day, Please there is this Nigeria Map with click-able links on each states on the map I saw on a website and would like to use it on my own, who can figure out where to get something like that.

You can see the site here tramigo.net/africa/nigeria/wtb.asp
Re: Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by spikesC(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2014
Quite easy to build with dreamweaver.
I have it though, a basic one, shoot me an email through the link on my signature

You'll need to have html skill to edit the links on it.
If you know javascript, it would be awesome.
Re: Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by NetBizguy: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
spikesC: Quite easy to build with dreamweaver.
I have it though, a basic one, shoot me an email through the link on my signature

You'll need to have html skill to edit the links on it.
If you know javascript, it would be awesome.

Please can help here or contact me via my email address independentformula -@- yahoo.com, I tried sending mail through the contact page contact form but the message is bouncing back. thanks
Re: Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by spikesC(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
NetBizguy:

Please can help here or contact me via my email address independentformula -@- yahoo.com, I tried sending mail through the contact page contact form but the message is bouncing back. thanks

Yeah, i got your mail. Am on mobile now and have been since morning.
Will forward it to you immediately i get to my laptop

1 Like

Re: Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by spikesC(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
You got mail
Re: Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by NetBizguy: 1:25am On Sep 11, 2014
spikesC: You got mail

Yes I did but don't know how to make it work, tried opening it on a browser Mozila but had a page of broken Image. can you explain little more bit please.

the Image is missing from the browser as you can see the screen shot

Re: Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by spikesC(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2014
NetBizguy:

Yes I did but don't know how to make it work, tried opening it on a browser Mozila but had a page of broken Image. can you explain little more bit please.

the Image is missing from the browser as you can see the screen shot

It works on my end.
And like i told you, it is at it's basic.
When you decompress that archive, you should get a style document, an html document and an images folder with the image of the map of Nigeria.

If you don't know web designing, then you cannot use what i sent to you and i told you that on time. I would advise you look for someone to do it for you.
Re: Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by WHees(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
spikesC:

It works on my end.
And like i told you, it is at it's basic.
When you decompress that archive, you should get a style document, an html document and an images folder with the image of the map of Nigeria.

If you don't know web designing, then you cannot use what i sent to you and i told you that on time. I would advise you look for someone to do it for you.

Do you mind sending it to me? Reply via the pm I sent.
Re: Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map by spikesC(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
NetBizguy: ...

I just looked at the image you uploaded
Extract the zip file i sent to you in a folder and try viewing it again via the extracted folder and not directly through your archive software

WHees:
Do you mind sending it to me? Reply via the pm I sent.

Sent

(1) (Reply)

Review Needed: New Website Redesign/revamp For Greenmouse Technologies / Who Can Help Me Get Adsense With This Blog / Which Is Better: A Degree In Earthing A Pussy Or Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.