Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Government And My Family Wellness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Government And My Family Wellness (495 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House / My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government And My Family Wellness by njuwo(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerian Government And My Family Wellness
--------------- ------------

My wife and I were watching news on T.V when a government special announcement was made. It said; Any family with five children should come along with them to Government House Asaba and collect five million naira. I said to my wife; Honey, take care of this our three children, I have two children outside this marriage, let me go and get them. I went and

Read more: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/nigerian-government-and-my-family.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Patterns Of Personality - (amazing DVD VIDEO ) / Beggar Begs Me To Join Him In Begging / English Destroys Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.