Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3529909 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Hbd richy dear

wonder d complain about ppa registration did mine on d first day, pple even got rejected and reposted dat same day no go come, wonder y pple complain oo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2015
klexycole:
Morning Everyone!

Am New Here.Do We Have OGUN STATE CORPERS Here?(Abeokuta Precisely).If Yes,Please Kindly Signify.

Thanks In Anticipation!

welcome bro

www.nairaland.com/2284638/ogun-state-a15-lets-meet
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Emmydny: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingphilip:
that was when men were boys
Yes bozz
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Emmydny: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingphilip:
wetin she do wey u de bust am
Na yur mata she bin uncover sef... Dats y I shout BUSTED!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingphilip:
dexcira this young man will be very good to u

I can vouch for him with my may allawee

dexcira:
lwkmd cos u don chop am finish

Dexcira....... I don't wanna lose you now that am lookin right at the other half of me. The vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you hold. Show me how to fight for now, and I'll tell you, baby, I can fight Goliath to hv u.
Can't stop comi back here to you once I figured it out u are my right half. Cos it's seeming like you're my mirror, am staring into u. My mirror.......kind stare back at me can't wait to see u replection.
I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside of me, I need sumone special by my side to build dis empire.......I hope I have found dt person in u Dexcira. Let's make this promise clear, n make two reflections into one cause it's like you're my mirror And I can't help but stare, cause I see truth somewhr in your eyes and if I could, I would look at u all the time. Cos with your hand in my hand I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go Just put your hand in mine I'll be tryin to pul you through, you r just goin be fine wt me.
Dexcira.................Hold My Hand
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
joyjoomla:

Dexcira....... I don't wanna lose you now that am lookin right at the other half of me. The vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you hold. Show me how to fight for now, and I'll tell you, baby, I can fight Goliath to hv u.
Can't stop comi back here to you once I figured it out u are my right half. Cos it's seeming like you're my mirror, am staring into u. My mirror.......kind stare back at me can't wait to see u replection.
I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside of me, I need sumone special by my side to build dis empire.......I hope I have found dt person in u Dexcira. Let's make this promise clear, n make two reflections into one cause it's like you're my mirror And I can't help but stare, cause I see truth somewhr in your eyes and if I could, I would look at u all the time. Cos with your hand in my hand I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go Just put your hand in mine I'll be tryin to pul you through, you r just goin be fine wt me.
C poem of love.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Clowns everywhere smh undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
joyjoomla:

speechless
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
HBD Richybanky, May u live long and prosper

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
happy birthday swt richybanky. lots of love

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by xray2: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
HBD RICHYBANKY... more life more success

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by xray2: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
dexcira:
happy birthday swt richybanky. lots of love

Where you serving,?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
xray2:

Where you serving,?
sapele
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
xray2:

Where you serving,?
sapele
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
More years in peace, good health and prosperity.

#Happy Birthday richybanky
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
smilingjimmy:
C poem of love.
And the one and only queen of smiles n a rare Diamond show face 2day.....!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2015
joyjoomla:

And the one and only queen of smiles n a rare Diamond show face 2day.....!

Hahahhhhha my e-boo broke my hrt dts y I ws on low key.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Hahahhhhha my e-boo broke my hrt dts y I ws on low key.

Really.......? I nva knew of it. Tot is a calm, nice and gentle guy. Nva tot Erisegun has d audacity to break a bottle let alone a heart

#happy birthday Owliver
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
joyjoomla:

Really.......? I nva knew of it. Tot is a calm, nice and gentle guy. Nva tot Erisegun has d audacity to break a bottle let alone a heart

#happy birthday Owliver
Laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsuto_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚annem imam oh≈-=)) =))=)) IYAMMI.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
No update on july 4th anymore? Hmm favourable for me sef grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
With regret but great optimism, the organizing committee of the A15 Party would like to inform the general public about the necessary postponement of the event!

This is due to the irregularities in the NYSC calendar; as most Corps Members are still battling with post-camp related issues! Also, the event was postponed to show respect to our brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith, so as not to deprive them of the get-together!

Most importantly, former A15 prospective Corps Members who missed out on the batch for one reason or the other have pleaded to be included in the plans!

So it was agreed that the event will now be for both A15 and B15 Corp Members and will be held in December! Exact date will be released as soon as possible!

Additional details will be communicated soon enough! We wish you all a fruitful service year!

And when it is all said and done, its all love here! It has always been! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
longtime guys, how is everyone doing?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
doublezero7:
With regret but great optimism, the organizing committee of the A15 Party would like to inform the general public about the necessary postponement of the event!

This is due to the irregularities in the NYSC calendar; as most Corps Members are still battling with post-camp related issues! Also, the event was postponed to show respect to our brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith, so as not to deprive them of the get-together!

Most importantly, former A15 prospective Corps Members who missed out on the batch for one reason or the other have pleaded to be included in the plans!

So it was agreed that the event will now be for both A15 and B15 Corp Members and will be held in December! Exact date will be released as soon as possible!

Additional details will be communicated soon enough! We wish you all a fruitful service year!

And when it is all said and done, its all love here! It has always been! smiley
December? well, I guess you pple put in so much considerations.....it's all good.....looking forward to that day...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Richybanky, happy birthday in arrears....wishing you God's blessings in abundance.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
chidexSmokey:

December? well, I guess you pple put in so much considerations.....it's all good.....looking forward to that day...

My brother's boo...Thanks for your understanding! God bless you! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by prissyluv(f): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good evening sweets. Hope you all are having good time in your various ppas'
Pls is there anybody that have an idea of how much Benue Airport Base pay corpers?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
sparkleRed:
No update on july 4th anymore? Hmm favourable for me sef grin

Cc mayorsweet
Doublezero7
Kingphilip
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
doublezero7:

God bless you too dear. Hope you are enjoying ur ppa?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
doublezero7:

December undecided too many parties
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
sparkleRed:

December undecided too many parties

Ok!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
doublezero7:

Ok!
Yea ok! angry
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
chidexSmokey:

God bless you too dear. Hope you are enjoying ur ppa?

Amen!

Haven't been posted yet...we were told to come back next week! Just hoping to get a good place in Ibadan! And mehn, accommodation here is expensive AF! But all is well! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.