Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,584 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3499847 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by remzor(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
vparle:
God know why
Victor
Esut 2013
MME engr
Ph city
T15A
great gbogbo• God is ur strength bro• dnt think bout it
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
na so my bro o ,lemme share one funny thing that happened today ,i went for an interview i was called for today..after woowing the manager i was told to start ASAP as a marketer (oh boi see joy say i go see something to do take escape C14 disappointment grin ) ,one hour later i was told to market some products only for me to discover the company were dealing in fake products.
chai ! me sell fake products ,na so i no tell anybody just comot the place.

i know we will all come out stronger and better peace !
Chai. Too bad. Me dey even work 4 lag b4 but my boss get tooooo much wahala. I no get opportunity to run away all dis while. Na nysc I c as opportunity. Dis ppl com Bleep person up again. Naso I jst comot d company o. I pack my bag com sit down 4 house 4 now. I go dey find anoda means of making som cash.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Now this room is about to be getting interesting...if I say I should be active here and my crazy oga at the top collating the results decide not to prepare me for march batch nko?hmmm na God hand OAU PHY dpt dey o.welcoming the new comers powerfully.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
tolustx:
Chai. Too bad. Me dey even work 4 lag b4 but my boss get tooooo much wahala. I no get opportunity to run away all dis while. Na nysc I c as opportunity. Dis ppl com Bleep person up again. Naso I jst comot d company o. I pack my bag com sit down 4 house 4 now. I go dey find anoda means of making som cash.
my broda God dey
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
RhemaDavids:
Hello every body Am.Rhema
Nnamdi Azikiwe university
dept of cooperative economic and.management
hope am welcomed to this thread?
my sista you dey welcome o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by RhemaDavids(f): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

my sista you dey welcome o
thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dparagon(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
RhemaDavids:
Hello every body Am.Rhema
Nnamdi Azikiwe university
dept of cooperative economic and.management
hope am welcomed to this thread?
You're in the right place. Welcome
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
tolustx:
This thread is dominated by wounded soldiers. lol. I'm one of dem tho.

Asin ehn,you are not wrong....

My set went for service A13(I got to know at the last minutes I wldnt be going cos of results issues.Being frustrated was an understatement then.I purposely decided to leave sch but after so many encouragements,I went back d second semester to register the course for that semester.let me not bore you cos the story is lengthy...when I was humanly sure I wld be going C14,I received the news it wldnt be possible.some said the senate did not sit for results approval so no list was sent to abuja(except those who were supposed to go in previous batches but did not).
Well,I can't question God why it happened cos I know He has a plan for me....to give me an expected end.*smiles*
During the period of delay,I applied to learn fashion designing and I am getting better by the day. I know God will perfect all that concerns me and by His Grace,I will go for service A15.
God will see us through in Jesus name.Amen.
Before I forget to mention,I graduated from Faculty of Science,University of Lagos(pls don't ask the department,thanks).
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dparagon(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
chidexSmokey:

Asin ehn,you are not wrong....

My set went for service A13(I got to know at the last minutes I wldnt be going cos of results issues.Being frustrated was an understatement then.I purposely decided to leave sch but after so many encouragements,I went back d second semester to register the course for that semester.let me not bore you cos the story is lengthy...when I was humanly sure I wld be going C14,I received the news it wldnt be possible.some said the senate did not sit for results approval so no list was sent to abuja(except those who were supposed to go in previous batches but did not).
Well,I can't question God why it happened cos I know He has a plan for me....to give me an expected end.*smiles*
During the period of delay,I applied to learn fashion designing and I am getting better by the day. I know God will perfect all that concerns me and by His Grace,I will go for service A15.
God will see us through in Jesus name.Amen.
Before I forget to mention,I graduated from Faculty of Science,University of Lagos(pls don't ask the department,thanks).

You just took the words out of my mouth!!! Almost all you said from the beginning is similar with mine. Its as if we both face the same pain. I can't over emphasize on it cos its too long. Guess what, I like that smile in the middle of your story; it shows you are very strong to overcome it. Thank GOD you have something good doing. Everything happens for a reason. My dear sis, Just remain happy and welcome to this house ok. Just feel free here.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dparagon:
Is this a joke? My able vice Chairman, Noordean, I have already wished you guys and d likes of Sodiqyinka, Akerry, Taye4christ success and GOD's favour on the train of C14 service year; you are the last person I expected to see here. Well, GOD knows the best bro. Let me officially welcome you and other of our colleagues who missed C14 train. Not forgetting all the. new members here, you all are very much welcome. Don't be discouraged and keep all hopes/aspirations HIGH. *in Sodiqyinka's voices* Cheers.
it's nt a joke my broda. Dat says it all @bolded. Btw,u'v bin doin a 1daful job in here,kudos 2 u bro!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
na so my bro o ,lemme share one funny thing that happened today ,i went for an interview i was called for today..after woowing the manager i was told to start ASAP as a marketer (oh boi see joy say i go see something to do take escape C14 disappointment grin ) ,one hour later i was told to market some products only for me to discover the company were dealing in fake products.
chai ! me sell fake products ,na so i no tell anybody just comot the place.

i know we will all come out stronger and better peace !
it's good u left d job 4 them,u wil get a beta 1 soon
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
chidexSmokey:

I graduated from Faculty of Science,University of Lagos(pls don't ask the department,thanks).
lol. Y shudnt I ask of ur dept.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Dparagon,it is well. And thanks for welcoming me
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
tolustx:
lol. Y shudnt I ask of ur dept.
Cos Y has a long tail and two branches tongue grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Akerry(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
noordean:
it's nt a joke my broda. Dat says it all @bolded. Btw,u'v bin doin a 1daful job in here,kudos 2 u bro!
Good evening boss!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
chidexSmokey:

Cos Y has a long tail and two branches tongue grin
angry So u gonna stick wit ur fashion designing till february I guess?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
noordean:
it's good u left d job 4 them,u wil get a beta 1 soon
abi na ,how u dey boss
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Horlawoomey(m): 12:40am On Oct 25, 2014
I greet everybody here most especially noordean, Nigerdeltaboi, sirRiddy, richybanky, ebbrahym and other wonderful peepz in here.

The circumstance that landed you guys here is only understood by the Almighty so don't drag the steering of life with him, he is totally in control and will take you to the promise land.

It is all going to end well as March is here already, make the house lively and carry one another along.

CHEERS MATE......
#C14

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Akerry:
Good evening boss!
Boss of bosses! gud morning. Tankz 4 ystady's call ,am very gratéful bro!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2014
Horlawoomey:
I greet everybody here most especially noordean, Nigerdeltaboi, sirRiddy, richybanky, ebbrahym and other wonderful peepz in here.

The circumstance that landed you guys here is only understood by the Almighty so don't drag the steering of life with him, he is totally in control and will take you to the promise land.

It is all going to end well as March is here already, make the house lively and carry one another along.

CHEERS MATE......
#C14
Muhammed padi to sure...tankz 4 these words. ''reflections'' stil on hold shey?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

abi na ,how u dey boss
d Bayelsa man...! I dey o. U finishd 4rm wht dpartmnt bydway?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Horlawoomey(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2014
noordean:
Muhammed padi to sure...tankz 4 these words. ''reflections'' stil on hold shey?

Yeah Bro, how your side
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
noordean:
d Bayelsa man...! I dey o. U finishd 4rm wht dpartmnt bydway?
educational management
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2014
name; adisa azeez arisekola
school; kwara state polytechnic
course; electrical electronics engineering.
Preffered anywr from sw or ss
Batch c slide through, i understant y i have to go with batch A, check my names the initial all started from A...#A15, #EEE.

I greet everyone here and i'd be keenly interested to meet the electrical chaps here.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ebrahyym(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Horlawoomey:

CHEERS MATE......
#C14
Mungode abo,ki na.
I wishes & pray u a gud news 4 ur posting.
Thanks 4 ur concern.
To all my fellw wounded soldiers i hail u na

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2014
tolustx:
This thread is dominated by wounded soldiers. lol. I'm one of dem tho.
grin cheesy u nt far from d to truth bro.. Many wounded soldiers in d house cheesy grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2014
ebrahyym:

Mungode abo,ki na.
I wishes & pray u a gud news 4 ur posting.
Thanks 4 ur concern.
To all my fellw wounded soldiers i hail u na
I sight u bro grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Good morning house.
Tolustx,yes but sincerely I wldnt mind if I get a temporal job.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Thanks, man.
Horlawoomey:

CHEERS MATE......
#C14
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ebrahyym(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2014
richybanky:

I sight u bro grin
richybanky bro, hw u na
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2014
richybanky:

grin cheesy u nt far from d to truth bro.. Many wounded soldiers in d house cheesy grin
of the Greatest Ife!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2014
chidexSmokey:
yes but sincerely I wldnt mind if I get a temporal job.
shey u wil com nd manage in my company. They only accept interim job seekers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.