Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3523816 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am asking for a friend.. Please is there anyone in the house that studied in kwara state polythenic and has seen his or her name on the senate list. If yes? What style did you use?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
dhikirulahi:
Pls I nEed help 4 my brother having confirm his name on d senate and assign his bachC acct to is data he was unable to log in again to complete his reg his jamb no is ; 93170396DF matric no; HND/12/eee/ft/099. DoB ; 19th march 1989 , surname ; olaiya. Institution ; kwarastate polytechnic. Pls boss sodiqyinka. N boss tolustx. U can b of help
hy has anyone frm the school seen his or her name? Do you know?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fify05(f): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls Tolustx
cc:Sodiqyinka,
good evening, pls being checking senate list yet to get a positive response.my details are
Jamb reg:39145728DH

Name: chiwuzo

Institution: Novena Uni

Matric: Nou/mss/12/3190

Some of my mates have seen their names confirmed with d school, they even showed d list that was sent to nysc so all they tell us is to wait.
Please I would be so happy to hear what I can do. Thanks and I really admire the work u guys are doing.

Dob: may 7 1985

Would b so grateful
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
chrislong:
THIS IS SO FRAUD

I MEAN WTF

HOW CAN I BUY AN ESTATE ON PAGE 600 AND IT GOT SOLD.....

YALL MEET ME IN COURT....AM FIGHTING THIS

#TEAMA15
who sold d land to u? I guess babatawa* d guy no deliver ya money to we omo onile o*daz y we sold d land* just wait4 pg700*

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Babalawal(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Item No 1. Up man United
No 2. I don chop...alhamdulilahi

Now to address an issue.
If anybody tries to register and ur data is shown but has errors...either DOB, matric no, jamb no or name. What u need to do is drink cold water and chek d details again. Be sure d datas is urs and after u confirm it yours go ahead wit the registration and don't look back make u no go turn salt. Jst go to ur school and lodge complain. They won't do anything sha but jst complain. Now to the solution, go back to the NYSC time table and check item six (6) to eight (cool or nine. (9). Follow the date and check in ur school. Your registration status will be shown. Either u did ur registration from accredited centre or u jump fence. So there the data you fill wil be reveal. Look carefully and check were errors is and go to ur DSS or DSA in som schools. A form wil be given to u and fill it and submit it immediately. I bet wit my tin dat your data wil be change to the correct one. So pls follow the time table and listen to ur school notice board startin from 13th of april for necessary correction. I hope dat help...Back to my zanga fence. Readin ur comment from afar. To my boss, @sodiqyinka and @tolustx. Hope say I never jump dat fence

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Odunharry(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
evening guys anybody here who has registered successfully and what mail did u receive?
information will be very useful to people here.

sodiqyinka and toluxt I see use good work, kudos.

yet to commence my registration..

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
tolustx:
Pls for dos unconfirmed jamb registration numbers today, we are sorry, dr was so much work to do by sodiqyinka. We will gv u a more accurate response by 2mao morning God willing.

For dos who may wanna send dr jamb numbers for verification, pls send it and copy me from now till latest 7.40am 2mao morning. Pls note dat anyone sent later dan dat time MAY NOT get a response till friday.
Thanks.

Please help me and confirm my details

jamb reg. 92896891CH
Matric Number 20091644943
Surname: Nwachukwu
DOB: 20/09/1992

TeamFUTO

cc sodiqyinka
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
sparkleRed:
Doublezero7 come out...leave dat other spot, e dey tire me 2 go there...u knw wat I mean

Erisegun, tolusx, sleekyonyx, gracyel, babatawa, kingphillip, sodiqyinka, lucinal, owliver, khaz and everybody cnt remember all d monikers...good evening
we no dy see ya face like b4?work I guess*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Eclement(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ah beg o..help sumone out o..a sister of mine is yet to confirm heer name on NYSC portal o..
Surname: Akinye
School: OAU
Matric: Bot/2009/031
D.O.B: 24/4/1992.
Pls, help her out, she has not been in good mood all ds while..
Thanx o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rhemahil(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
horlibee:
hello! i paid at the bank and after getting my transaction pin, i can not continue payment online. it saying error 404,what do i do pls.
Don't be scared.... It is netwrk issues!!!! Jst kEep trying
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Eclement:
@Tolustx, thanks a lot.. My password was accepted..and I will get to a cafe to print tomarow to print mygreen card slip. I never knew it wud be as simple as that. I tot I wud av to start fingerprinting again...
U're wlcom bro.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
horlibee:

wahala wa o....I tried making via bank payment and I got a transaction pin frm nysc buh d tin just dey tell me transaction error wen I input d pin. I no wan pay double.... op d pin will still b valid.
cc:sodiqyinka
cc:erisegun
Cc:richybanky
Cc:tolustx
Cc:owliver
Y u no use ur master card to make d transaction
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gracyel(f): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
babatawa:

it's nvr too late
lolzzz...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fify05(f): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls do help me confirm: 39145728DH
DOB: may 7 1985
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
debco:
My fiancee started the registration without seeing her name on the senate list but during the registration it asked for matric number which she input and clicked verify senate list then it displayed her full name,course,jame reg,grade,date of graduatn were all correct but no dob displayed @ all. She ticked agreement terms and proceeded where it poped up for payment details...there we stopped to continue in a nysc accredited cybercafe. My question is will she still come across a page that states her dob and I hope we are on the right path? Please verify the this for me 05933557JA

Cc: mayorsweet pls guide him.

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mikaj(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hopez456:
Yes. 74E1DF17. Expecting ur request.

got it
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by horlibee(f): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
rhemahil:

Don't be scared.... It is netwrk issues!!!! Jst kEep trying
tankz
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Odelana1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tolustx
cc: sodiqyinka
good evening sir please can you help me confirm mine too
sch... The polytechnic ibadan
matric....2009231100078
dob.....21/08/1990
Name ....odelana....
jamb....93150756HG

thank you sir may God bless you
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
horlibee:

ow do I confirm my payment....
I rili don't know that. Have a great night

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
pretty3:

Yes dear, he is taking excellent care of me. Or are you not owliver?
of cos its true. Great night dear. wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
xray2:

I was behind wheels cry
Ehya wrong timing. Better luck next time brother smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good evening A-family

Sequel to the interest shown by some members of the a15 to get vital information and to be part of the get together.

I have received so many request from members who would like to be added up to the A15 WhatsApp group.it is safe and effective to device a larger environment that will accommodate members as ""WhatsApp grouping"""" only supports 100 members.

In regards to this deficiency of"" WhatsApp grouping"", I have just created a bbm group where we can all share,meet and learn from each other.

All interested informee and informers should please mention my sobriquet and should include in the message thier bbm pin.

Thanks.

Cx: doublezero7, sleekyonyx, walex

#A15 party.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
sparkleRed:
Double*ero7 come out...leave dat other spot, e dey tire me 2 go there...u knw wat I mean

Eriseg*n, tolu*x, sle*kyonyx, grac*el, babat*wa, kingphill*p, sod*qyinka, luci*al, owliv*r, kha* and everybody cnt remember all d monikers...good evening
Good evening madam. You don scarce guess work is tight... Do have a wonderful night rest.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=tolustx post=31311168][/quote]Cc: debco
Since the person has started her registration,it is easier to continue since she knows her password (even if she forgot her password,she can retrieve it by answering d recovery question she choose @ d beginning of d reg),,Once she restarts,she will continue frm where she stops.It's not possible to edit @ dat stage she was...she should just continue with d reg..d issue concerning DOB shall be addressed @ d camp...I think d next stage for her is d thumb print(both left and right)...thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gracyel:

lol. Did you toast me ni
Lolz* I gave you green light na sad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
sparkleRed:
Doublezero7 come out...leave dat other spot, e dey tire me 2 go there...u knw wat I mean

Erisegun, tolusx, sleekyonyx, gracyel, babatawa, kingphillip, sodiqyinka, lucinal, owliver, khaz and everybody cnt remember all d monikers...good evening

Errrm...okay! Holla whenever you can. smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gracyel:
Thanks love...Hugs and kisses

UWC bae. smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Paparaxy(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2015
deracathy:

Please help me and confirm my details

jamb reg. 92896891CH
Matric Number 20091644943
Surname: Nwachukwu
DOB: 20/09/1992

TeamFUTO

cc sodiqyinka

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2015
horlibee:

ow do I confirm my payment....
I believe u said u made ur payment in d bank. There is a link to d guidelines @ d bottom left corner of www.portal.nysc.gov.ng
I hope it helps.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Realest123(m): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2015
cc:Sodiqyinka, tolustx jamb reg #93201760dd, DOB 20 march 1994, surname: Memuduaghan. mat no : NUO/MSS/12/3223

would be a relief to get some good news tomorrow morning. thanks cc:Sodiqyinka, tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Hopez456(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Babalawal:
Item No 1. Up man United

Now to address an issue.
If anybody tries to register and ur data is shown but has errors...either DOB, matric no, jamb no or name. What u need to do is drink cold water and chek d details again. Be sure d datas is urs and after u confirm it yours go ahead wit the registration and don't look back make u no go turn salt. Jst go to ur school and lodge complain. They won't do anything sha but jst complain. Now to the solution, go back to the NYSC time table and check item six (6) to eight (cool or nine. (9). Follow the date and check in ur school. Your registration status will be shown. Either u did ur registration from accredited centre or u jump fence. So there the data you fill wil be reveal. Look carefully and check were errors is and go to ur DSS or DSA in som schools. A form wil be given to u and fill it and submit it immediately. I bet wit my tin dat your data wil be change to the correct one. So pls follow the time table and listen to ur school notice board startin from 13th of april for necessary correction. I hope dat help...Back to my zanga fence. Readin ur comment from afar. To my boss, @sodiqyinka and @tolustx. Hope say I never jump dat fence
Babalawal:
Item No 1. Up man United

Now to address an issue.
Babalawal:
Item No 1. Up man United

Now to address an issue.
Thanks Bro. but I think there's a sort of inconsistency in ur first nd second paragraph. Pls clarify.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by shakol91(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=tolustx post=31311168][/quote] you didn't even attend to me since yesterday. Na wa oo. JAMB REG NO: 92451003GB

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.