Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (336644 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lookchin(f): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2005
Hey ! Everyone.
I'd like to know that "Did Diego sleep with Berenice in the 60th episode?" embarassed
im in Thailand. Today i cannot reach my home in time. If anyone knew it,Pls tell me
Thank a lot. wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2005
Guys,

i strongly believe that dis kennedy and the rest fo this guys (mexican guy), is either they are 419`s or they are BEGGERS, i actually mailed kennedy myself but all he could say was useless things. See its better for you guys to come out and do the honorable thing i.e to come out and post that they need HELP and they should stop pretending as if they have sometin to offer.

For you guys that does not knw who owns Berenice baby, its Aurielo pikin or u don 4get the time wey the guy just dey pump the chick even for inside where them dey take care of thier horse, even if na miguel,fabian first miguel eat out of the national cake
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2005
@lookchin: He didn't.

Its easy to deduce that Miguel is Berenice's baby's father since they just returned from vacation and she's only a month pregnant now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Maritza(f): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2005
I am a huge fan of the soap. I am looking for copies of the episodes or a link to download the episodes. At least from episode 40 to the final. Anyone able to help me, please!!!? cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2005
My people, definately, Miguel is the father of Berenice's baby, you know she has been too attached to that Miguel guy, but what annoys me most is that he is a swindler. And I believe Berenice is in love with him not Diego even though it is better for her since Diego (my guy) doesnt love her but she doesnt want to come clean. Anyway I see her as a very free woman.

But come o! what do you think Miguel (the twister) is up to with Paloma (My baby), See that girl will show him if he tries anything with her.

For the anxious ones who want short cut, I sorry for una, you people cannot learn because you dont listen, look no one has anything to offer except @packdee (he is a straight guy), this other ones are just opportunists. Look they are just puting people in line and making fun of them. Like some one rightly said, maybe they dont have anyone to call them so they use this as an avenue for contacts, I bet you they dont even watch the soap. That is by the way.

Back to the soap, Diana is making me very angry with her, imagine she is just delaying the whole reconciliation process, and I bet you she will never tell grand ma (ines) the truth. But I know every soon Miguel (the bad guy) is going the hit her very hard and that will be her's for conspiring against my dearest Diego and Paloma.

Cheer and happy reading.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2005
Hi Maritza. welcome to the forum, we are a family here. Baby, the link and the only authentic one is that by @packdee on page 3 of our discussion page and as also copies below: http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm. This is the only authentic link is this forum and other forum that I am a member. I advise you follow and read carefully the link is from episode 1 to 170 the final episode is yet to be released, but with time (by the time you read from 1 to 170, you will even be exhausted, they will also release the final one with time. Do call anybody or mail to any where. This is the place to be!!!!.

Happy reading "My love".
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2005
i 'm very happy when i visited this site www.geocities.com/trvws, so even though AIT didn't finish showing we can still read the conclusion.

you guys r doing a wonderful job. pls keep it up.

vokky
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by smile4kenn(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2005
good reading, thank God u all have d link now. so that u guys can stop disturbing me with calls
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gibzie(f): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2005
what ep r u guys watchin? it must b diff here in thailand i dont know which ep we have here guess i'm behind u guys

btw i cant really stand that fake Migue  sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2005
oh my dear, miguel doesnt annoy you half as much as he does me.
and that diana is so stupid, she cant see beyond her nose.
oh but berenice takes the cake for the best hypocrite one can imagine. see public dog come dey tear, dey rake for diego over paloma, d cheek of her. imagine the slut.
anyway d truth will surely come out!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gibzie(f): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2005
lol i cant wait til diego finds out about his wife and the baby
sometime i just cant believe that diego and paloma r stupid enough to bought those lies undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2005
can you imagine it, for Diego to make moves on Berenice and she even refused him. Anyway I believe Deigo knows what he is doing and that the Berenice of a woman is of no good. Daneila is very very annoyed with every one (her family now) especially for making her keep quit about the truth.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by loretta(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2005
Hello Lovers of "Cuando Seas Mia" If u want to get to the last episode just go the http://www.geocities.com/trvws. you will get the summary of all episodes there. Let me just summaries the last episodes to you.

Berenice died after having the child. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.
Fabian also died when trying to kill Diego , Barbara finally got pregnant for Fabiab. Marcia had a child claiming to Fabian's child which is not. Paloma and Diego did their wedding ceremony and later had a baby girl . Daniella also got married to harold and they had a child also. Just let me know what you want if you did not get on the website above

Cheers.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Esooluwa(f): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2005
Thank you Loretta, you are an angel.
My people do not mind the fake and dubious Dickson, Kennedy or prof1864. I called him, he promised to send me episode 170 if I send him a recharge card. Can you beat that? I pained when I think of people like him, they give us bad, very bad name. Nobody should call him he has nothing to offer.
Good luck and happy viewing of our favourite soap.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2005
i thot as much that the guy was up to something funny.
keep watching jare nairaland members.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Maritza(f): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2005
Vokky, I have tried the website link but it does not work. Any other links you know about. Thanks!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by loretta(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2005
Maritza keep trying and u will get maybe u missed a lette. http//www/geocities.com/trwvs
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rogbese(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2005
For all the Cuando Seas Mia Soap Opera fans. There are 238 episodes in the series. shocked shocked shocked. Yep! So y'all better get ready for a long viewing time. grin Personally, I fail to see what all the hub-bub is about this soap. This is what I like to refer to as a "soapy soap"!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hello Loretta, i,ve been to that site but it does not tell us all about the episode cosi,v already read all the episode and i wasjust wondering which other website has the full detail of the soap? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by alveerah: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2005
Hello! i found out about this forum just yesterday after i googled the most interesting Mexican soap ever!. i really cannot believe that you guys are as hooked as i am to this. unfortunately i didnt see yesterday's episode cos of power failure but it really didnt hurt much cos i read it online already.

Does anyone have an idea of where i could possibly buy the entire 238 episodes on DVD or VCD?

have a great day y'all.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2005
we also are looking for where to get the DVD, and i believe that who so ever has the DVD will be more richer of that of a man finding a cure for HIV/AIDS
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2005
it looks like i can help you out a lil' bit.
just click on this URL. And u are there!!! smiley smiley smiley coolhttp://www.novelahitz.com/csm_summary_1.htm
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by alveerah: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2005
Gee thanks spikelord but i was hoping to probably find contact info of sellers of the dvd or vcd on the link you supplied rather than the summary i have read countless times over.yahnaks anyway.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by chopmoney: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2005
does anyone have an idea of how i can get the full movie.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2005
my pleasure Alveena.
how are you?
thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2005
I don't know of how u can get the full movie, even if you get the site. So many accessories need to be downloaded to your system. Just have to keep watching the soap and pray that AIT or Mitv don't Bleep up!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2005
hi Maritza,

i also try the site www.geocities.com/trvws, and i oticed that some times it does not work. but i tried later and it works so i suggest that you have to continues trying especially i the evenings.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by holymonk(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2005
can any one tell me how to get to the site
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lookchin(f): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2005
wink Hey everyone!!!
i've already save the files of 1st-100th episode from the web. If anyone cant read from web, pls tell me. Im willing to send you the files through e-mail.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jhydosky(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2005
Impatience wan kill me abeg wetin happen @ last?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2005
Hi everybody

Please am a new member here and i reall love this room.
Please there is one think i like to request from "lookchin (f). About the file u mentioned. please i need it. can u send it to my box mc4larry@hotmail.com i will be glad if u could wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2005
The latest i could get!!!

Summary 17
Episode 151-160
Diego had decided not to turn back in Mexico City, but he changed his mind and he accepted to become the precident of El Ines Episode 151 Fabian can't accept the terms Ines told him so as she to sell him the company. Jeremy believes that Matilde says lies about her uncle's death. Ines is learning that Fabian is threating Paloma because he wants to be the owner of San Jose. Matilde says Jeremy that is he wants she can become like Diana. Marcia is discussing with Fabian about Eugenia's son. Fabian's threats are making Daniela worrying. Diego asks Jorge to prepare the money Miguel wants so as to give him the baby. Mariano can't feel happy thinking that he can't see Paloma for a big period of time. Angela gets angry and starts a fight when she finds Margarita in her husband's office. Miguel waits for Diego's calling unpatienlty. Avellaneda asks Paloma if she and Mariano fought. Costanza phones Miguel and asks him to talk with Berenice. Paloma discovers that Mariano will work in Spain and not in England, near her. Episode 152 Diego suggests Juan Fransisco to solve the problem that has occured between him and Angela. Marcia says Fabian that Eugenia is going to talk with Barbara. Avellaneda permits Mariano to go in London with Paloma. Angela visits Ines and says her that she is going to take divorce from her son because he has a lover. Avellaneda asks Paloma to tell him the exact period she was working with Fabian and she understands that something is going wrong. Miguel understands that Diego and Jorge are in the same hotel he also is in. Episode 153 Angela says Barbara that she is going to ask some shares from El Cafetalero, when she take the divorce from Juan Fransisco. Fabian fights with Angela when she tells him her plans. Jeremy refuses Matilde's proposals. Daniela and Jorge are trying to find where is Berenice. Juan Fransisco visits Ines. Aurelio talks with Juancho, and he is telling him his suspicies about Matilde. Miguel says Diego that he wants only Paloma to give him the money he is asking, but Diego doesn't want to ask Paloma do something so dangerous. Miguel enters Diego's appartment and he locks Rocio and the baby into the bathroom. Episode 154 Diana and Daniela are having a discussion about all things happened the last months. Ines asks Diego to protect in any way his baby. Fabian understands that Barbara's pregnancy is a lie. Juan Manuel says Bernardo that he must talk to Ines and tell her for all illegal things Fabian has made, also how he made them two colleborators in his illegal works. Bernardo accepts to sell his half shares to his brother. Angela asks Fabian to give her some of the shares of the company so as to ensure her future economical situation. Episode 155 Miguel and Paloma are fighting but he succeeds take the money and escape. Avellaneda asks Carlos to give him the receipts he has against Fabian. Eugenia says Marcia that Fabian isn't her child's father. Juancho informs Jeremy for the problem that Casa Blanca plantings are having again. Diana leaves Ines' house and goes to Casa Blanca because she can't stand that Berenice and Miguel's baby lives with in her grandmother's house in Mexico. Episode 156 Ricardito's company makes Soledad to be happy. Juan Fransisco says Angela that she can't have shares of El Cafetalero, because she isn't member of the family of Serranos. After this Angela asks Bernando to sell his shares to his brother so Fabian and Angela can take control of the company. Diego is asking a priest if there is any possibility to cancel his marriage with Berenice. Marcia promises Carlos to give him the floppy disks that can make Fabian be guilty for everything. Ricardo looses all his money in the lottary. Episode 157 Barbara fights with Marcia and Fabian is taking Marcia's part. Soledad says Paloma that they both are having responsibilities now that they must take care of Ricardito. Matilde follows every step of Jeremy and Diana. Jorge talks to Diego for his son's futute. Fabian is telling in front of Marcia and his family that Barbara's pregnancy is a lie. Jeremy asks Aurelio to take care of Diana. Marcia accepts to be the guarantor of Fabian. Paloma believes that Avellaneda is telling her half of the truth. She tries to make him tell her what happens with Fabian. Barbara phones Paloma and she is making her a propose, to become friends and try together to destroy Fabian. Episode 158 Paloma refuses Barbara's proposal. Now she is totally sure that Diego is in danger. Marcia's mother tries to make her understand that Fabian is making use of her so as to succeed in hir needs. Berbando says Angela that she can't support her. Marcia sends her father Fabian's floppies. Fabian promises Paloma that he won't let Barbara annoy her again. Diego signs some documents in which he accepts that he knew about El Cafetalero's exports but he doesn't allow Paloma to do the same. Jeremy informs Diego that the bank will give him the loan he wants. Episode 159 Soledad believes that something happened to Berenice and that's why she hasn't searched for her son. Avellaneda offers help to DIego and he sends him to the inspectors of the Coffee Council, so as the bank give him the loan he needs.Marta says Paloma that she heard Avellaneda talking about Fabian, and he is ready to sue him. Angela is looking for Ines, because she wants to talk with her. On the other hand, Ines is looking to talk to Barbara. Fabian is informed for Barbara's disappearence. Diana leaves Casa Blanca when she learns that her brother will come, having Ricardito with him. Angela extors Bernardo. Diego fights with Aurelio because of the relationship he had with Berenice. Episode 160 The floppy disks that Carlos gives to Avellaneda are clear. Nobody knows where Diana is, but Matilde. Paloma says Diego that he can't force anyone to accept Ricardito. Daniela and Ines are thinking that they never met Barbara's parents. Soledad talks to Jorge about the situation that Diego is and he asks him to make Paloma owner of "San Jose". Ricardo arrives in Mexico and he is arrested immediately. Costanza is informed for her daughter's death and she accuses Diego for this. Synopsis was taken from <http://cuandoseasmia.cjb.net/> Thanks to Antonis Triantos

Summary 16
Episode 141-150
Diego had decided not to turn back in Mexico City, but he changed his mind and he accepted to become the precident of El Ines Episode 141 Soledad talks to Ines about her life as coffee collector, and how Lorenzo helped her while she was pregnant, when Paloma's father let her. Fabian accepts to Angela that he continues going out with Marcia, not only because she has his floppy disks, but also because Carlos is checking his company. Soledad says Ines that she did never talk to anyone about the help that Lorenzo offered her so as to protect her. Ines listens Soledad with big attention, and with the help of Aurelio she believes her. She tells her sorry for her behavior the last days and she asks Diego to inform Jorge so as to give the inheritance to Soledad. Jeremy suggests Diego to make finally clear what he wants and what he feels for Paloma.The police forces Paloma and Soledad to leave from San Jose. Episode 142 Diego can do nothing so as to hold back the police. Ines calls the family for a council, she learns what Fabian has done and she gets very angry of him. Jorge informs that after the second will of Lorenzo, the first part of it is cancelled so the only heiress of Lorenzo is Ines. Juan Fransisco tells Fabian that he will be his boss now, and he must ask him permission for everything he does. Diana and Miguel are coming back to Casa Blanca. Soledad asks Paloma to think seriously the marriage proposal of Mariano. Ines tells Paloma that she can't approve her relationship with Diego. Costanza, Berenice's mother, phones her from the airport and informs her that her father and she are leaving Mexico, so as not to be forced to pay their owings. Episode 143 Berenice decides to go away the soonest possible, especially now that her parents have left so as not pay their ownings. She asks Diego to sign a document telling that he lets their son to travel with her abroad. Mariano suggets Paloma to change her behaviour if she really wants to work in London. Diego says Jorge that Ricardo has the money to pay his owings. On the other hand, Jorge is worried about the fact that Berenice wants to go abroad with the baby. Diana's believes about Miguel came true with the worst way. Miguel decides to go away with Berenice. Diana phones Diego and says him that they must solve together a serious case with no delays. Daniela has finally the confession of Berenice's doctor, and he says Diego that he is not the father of Ricardito. Episode 144 Daniela's news are making Diego get out of control, but his sister calms him. Berenice takes back the necklace he had given to her doctor's wife. Her doctor doesn't want to answer her callings. Diego hires a detective to follow every Berenice's step, since he is sure she wants to escape with the baby. Diana asks Diego not to permit Miguel to escape because he is Berenice's lover. Barbara phones Fabian and informs him that they she is pregnant. Jorge is looking for Diego because he learnt that Ricardo escaped with his money. Giancarlo asks Soledad if Paloma is happy. Bernando says Fabian that he knows about his ownings in some banks and that he has no money. Avellaneda pushes Mariano to prepare his travel to London and he makes him clear that if Paloma doesn't accept to go there he will fire him. Miguel says Berenice that she must wait because he wants to take a part of Diana's property after divorcing her, but Berenice decides to leave Mexico the same night. Diana and Diego are meeting with Berenice and Miguel. Episode 145 Diego warns Berenice that he won't allow her to take the baby with her. She answers him that her son's father is Miguel. Paloma is surprises when her mother tells her that she wants to stay in Mexico and not follow her in London. Miguel says Berenice that they must leave the baby and then they make an agreement with Diego. Miguel listens carefully Berenice when she says him that her father will give back to Diego half of the money he stoled from him. Paloma announces Mariano that she finally will go to London. Diego finally accepts Berenice to take her baby with her. Berenice and Miguel are going in a hotel. Episode 146 Miguel escapes and he takes Ricardito with him. Berenice follows him and she is having an accident: A van kills her. Soledad says Paloma that Daniela wants to know if Diego was with her. Soledad is worried about her daughter and later she asks her to stop adding more troubles in her life. Daniela suggests Diego to talk with Paloma before she leave for London. Avellaneda and Mariano are talking about Carlos' suspicions about the illegal works of Fabian. They aren't sure if Carlos is wanting to take reverge of Fabian or just help them. Diana says Jeremy that she can't understand Diego's wanting to keep Berenice's baby when he knows that he isn't his son but Miguels. One of the workers in Casa Blanca informs Jeremy that something is going wrong with the coffee plantings. Daniela says Paloma what happened to Diego and that he needs her. Jeremy orders the workers to burn the infected part of the plantings. Episode 147 Paloma says Daniela that she's going to meet Diego. Daniela asks Mariano if she loves Paloma so much, so as to sacrifice his happiness for hers. Diego is informed about the problem in the plantings and he cancels his meeting with the bank he was going to ask a loan from. Ines tells Fabian that if he wants to be her heir, he must make a serious talk with him firstly. Miguel talks with Costanza and he suggests her to go to Bajamas. Berenice's body is in the morgue, and her ID is unknown. Bernardo says Juan Fransisco that Fabian is an fraud. Barbara and Angela are pushing Fabian to put the blame to Diego and Paloma for the untrue exports of El Cafetalero. Diego is making a mariage proposal to Paloma. Episode 148 Soledad doesn't change mind and she tells Paloma that there is no way to go with her in London, she also suggests her to solve her problems alone. Diana feels guilty for all the problems of Diego. Ines doesn't agree with Diego's wanting to marry Paloma and she warns him for the decisions he will take in the future. Angela ensures Juan Fransisco that very soon he will be forced to ask Fabian forgiveness because he didn't support him. Jeremy is informed about Miguel's actions relating to Casa Blanca from the Council. Fabian orders Maldonado to prepare the documents that will make Paloma and Diego guilty for the untrue exports. Miguel is having economical problems. Fabian visits Ines and tells her that she trust wrong members of the family. Marcia is surprised when her mother decides to call Eugenia, the woman that before some years had borned a child, probably Fabian's. Soledad makes Paloma understand that Mariano and Diego have to talk alone. Episode 149 Mariano says Diego that he must make everything so as Paloma be happy. Ines asks Fabian to talk her clearly. When Soledad and Paloma go home, they find there Diego and Mariano drunk. Miguel talks with Jorge. Aurelio and Jeremy are suspicious about the illegal things Fabian made while he was moderating Casa Blanca. Marcia and her mother are planning something so as to push Fabian. Mariano kisses Paloma and she slaps him. Avellaneda asks Mariano to go in Madrid the soonest possible. Ines visits Soledad and they are talking about the problems that will occur if Paloma and Diego get married. Miguel says Diego that Berenice won't give him divorce. Carlos gives Avellaneda some documents related to the untrue exports of Fabian the same period with Julian Mendez' death. Episode 150 Avellaneda decides to check all El Cafetalero's exports. Fabian tells Paloma that he will not say anything to nobody about some things if he gives him back the ranch San Jose. Juancho understands that Jeremy's and Aurelio's suspicies about Miguel's exchanges are true. Diego and Paloma are going to the shops so as she to buy a wedding dress. Jeremy says Diana that someone entered her bedroom. arnara and Angela are informed about the marriage that Diego and Paloma are going to make. Miguel finds it difficult to sell the jewels that she stole from Berenice. Carlos fights with Marcia because she destroyed some elements against Fabian. Ines accepts to sell the company to Fabian. Synopsis was taken from <http://cuandoseasmia.cjb.net/> Thanks to Antonis Triantos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.