Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337246 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2006
If they are listening to their viewers, they will definitely re-show the ending of the series.

Assuming they don't show it, would you happily buy the CD of that final episode for, say, 800 naira? cheesy

Besides, another TV station shows each episode of the soap at 7pm one day after AIT shows it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2006
Dojo,
'Pele' cannot undo this harm o cry ,except they repeat it for my viewing and others in my category. It is only then that I would  smiley and then  cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fun4me2(f): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2006
Dojo,whatzup""
Saw u are online,see me just dey join this forum when the whole story is over,
Nawa ooo
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by biomic(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2006
chill u guys, is that they stopped half way or they have finished, cos am like getting confused here.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2006
Haba Seun! 800 naira for just one CD? shocked. That is just too much. 'Ko le to yen o'(Not that desperate o). Anyway, I have a strong feeling that it would be repeated.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2006
i am very sure they are going to show it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seye(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2006
amodu:

i am very sure they are going to show it
Forget it AIT or MITV won't re show it. In the first place, they don't own the right to the Soap. The rightful owner is MY TV. I guessed my tv is running out fast on the exposure period stated in the broadcast franchise and they have to hurriedly end the programme just like that.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2006
@ Mildred,

Ya, the nun in the Gardner's daughter is Soledad.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2006
What do they have to lose by showing it again?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2006
@ Seun

Nothing!

But tell me, is there two version of this soap? am really confused!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2006
i am also confused.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ontheair: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2006
WELCOME ON BOARD FUN4ME! grin
Well guyz there are 2 versions of that soap opera as produce by TV azeteca, the mexican national TV channel.
One is a shorter version and the other obviously longer and thatz what everyone of you have been read off the wire.
The longer version is the spanish one and this is the one that has all the jegs you really wnated to see.
Moreover, it isn't AIT's fault - AIT in this case is simply a media of showing the telenovela, consolidated media company is the rights owner of the telenovela and such complaints should go to them.
Well, perhaps AIT might take the blame for passion because they had an agreement with ABN to show some of their programmes during prime time belt but they actually ran of their contract before the soap finished. It was only proper for them to seize to broadcast of the soap then.
By the way there is a site you can get to watch the longer version of WUAM and also exclusive pictures you would not see anywhere but I misplaced the address now when my system crashed. I intend to search for it now for the sake of this freaks! You can also watch out for the site as well when you browse.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2006
We will be waiting for the site
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2006
This is serious. angry angry angry angry

@on the air, Pls lets know the site o!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2006
Well i dont understand hoew they can produce two versions of the same soap, well any way its ridiculous, trust AIT to go for the short and cheaper one!!
Or maybe they want to promote that their so called "home video" of the soap
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Phlota(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2006
i missd d endin of WUAM bt i wuld luv 2 rewatch.quite surprisin it has come 2 an end cos wat i read on novelahitz is different
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by seunmi: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2006
hello,
pls can someone tell me about yesterday's when u r mine
smiley wink cheesy smiley wink cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2006
@Seunmi, yesterday was sunday grin grin grin Scroll to the previous page to view wat happened on the LAST EPISODE i didnt get to watch it myself angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2006
hey forumites, i know the nun is Soledad but it was the lady they showed last in the advert i was refering to .The lady that sais, but its only because i am gardener's daughter, Don't you think she looks like Paloma and the voice as well
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2006
@ mildred,
i cant say if she is paloma because i've not taken a proper look at her face to be able to tell. but if you're going by the voice then you'll miss it because for all the mexican soaps we see, it isnt their real voices that we hear but the translators voice and its really the same people that does the voice-over or whatever they call it. for instance, if you watch other soaps like all about camilla, the woman of my life and so on you'll find the same voices of paloma, berenice, diego, miguel and so on.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nikinash(f): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2006
i have seen her and she is definitely not paloma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2006
@ Mildred you are right the voice and the face is exactly like Paloma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2006
you are right, the voice sounds like that of paloma. but going byu what bagoma said, it is the translators voice we haer and not their real voice.

the nun is soledad, but that lady to me looks like paloma, but im not too sure.

i wish AIT repeated it yesterday. my area people came out celebrating, the way they do when there's a worl cup final btw nigeria nd brazil.

WUAM was a really captivating soap, and i wonder when our nigerian movies will rise from their cheap melo-drama level to such heights.

my best actor still reamins FABIAN, he made the whole thing look so real.

anyway lets watch out for THE GARDENERS DAUGHTER!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2006
@ bagoma, yeah i know they did voice change-over well, na them sabi, Forumites, do you all think its wise of MITV not have shown the last episode where Diego & Paloma got married? to me its quite unfair .Wat do you thiink?
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2006
@ everyone in the house watz up? is d thread just going to die like that? boy itz bin over a week and i haven't talked to you guys at all. whoa so dey ended thesoap jus like that? wonders shall never end. i'm now in ghana schoolin and hopefully i would watch the soap in december cause my folks dubbed the grand finale for me. just for your info the girl in the gardener's daughter is definitely noit paloma(doesn't even look like her at all) but the voie-over might be. soledad is the nun and aurelio is the guy who said he has no intentions of marrying let alone having a child with emelia. look at the face well he has no beard or moustache. he was carrying a baby in the advert. chao for now
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2006
Ann Marien,

I agree with u Paloma is not in that Soap but Laura Padila - Soledad and Ramiro Huerta (Aurelio in in WUAM) are there
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2006
So AIT didnt show it yesterday not so??
@AnnMarien i would love to get a copy of that final episode that ur folks dubbed for u!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mantos4u(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2006
thank God ooooooooo. we go fit see fine girls 4 out side by 9 oclock. grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fun4me2(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2006
Ontheair thanks ooo,
pls i will not really mind that site oooo
i will really love to watch it.
thanks keep me posted

My fellow WUAM forumites,
was told that it wasnt repeated yesterday ooo.
Guess dats just d way it is
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2006
what do we talk about now here on this trend since when u are mine is over,i still cant get used to the fact that they've finished cos yesterday i saw my self running home only to get home b4 remebring.
hope the gardner's daughter is also worth talking about. smiley smiley smiley
@mantos4u congrats u will see what u are looking for now grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2006
@All WUAM Forumites & Administrator
I think this thread should be closed now. There's nothing to talk about anymore. In the mean time, I'll advice that a new thread be opened for 'The Gardener's Daughter' but wait till they start before opening the thread.
Thanks. Piz & luv.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by justkunmi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2006
THANK GOD IT IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.