Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver (1999 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. / Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by marvelck: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Girls & their games. I usually find it absurd when a girl keep saying yes to every Jide, John or Jimmy that ask her out, when she's already in a relationship. Imagine nodding to every guy she meets either at the shopping mall, in a bank, at a restaurant, at a party, on campus, on a bus/cab, or on social media. They just keep nodding their heads to every guy that catches their fancy, and making a mess of their relationship. Such acts is even worst than prostituting. Cos, no how she must bed one or two of them plus her original boyfriend. So what does that make her? A cheerful giver or a charity worker? Its so terrible when someone does such thing. Just like a serial cheat. Some think doing that is being smart and wise. To me, such a person is worst than a street dog. And has no dignity nor integrity. And is not worthy to be called a lady. Some girls are like that cos of greed, while others do it out of confusion. They just want to have a taste of everything. And when a guy gets involved with such a girl, he doesn't get to know she's already in a relationship until later. And by then he's already madly in love (infatuated) with her. And wouldn't want to let go of her. Creating something worse than a love triangle with her, her original boyfriend and with her other guys. Girls who do this, are nothing but a stray dog, named desire. Cos, men will only want them just for fun, and nothing more! Biko, ba da hanya.
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by fiverrwin(f): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2014
We are watching
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by shayneharvey(f): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2014
Still watching
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by dechandel(f): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Obviously

Someone didnt get a good sleep last night
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Tallesty1(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2014
SMH
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by ggrin(f): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Viewingundecided
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Kaycee7(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
And what of us guys who luv to taste every sweet thing dat passes our way?

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by adeoladrg(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Why you dey vex?
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Yaba left patient on the Lose..

angry angry

TMan.
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmmm ok OP take heart sowy for ur loss ok
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by mrham03(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2014
marvelck: Girls & their games. I usually find it absurd when a girl keep saying yes to every Jide, John or Jimmy that ask her out, when she's already in a relationship. Imagine nodding to every guy she meets either at the shopping mall, in a bank, at a restaurant, at a party, on campus, on a bus/cab, or on social media. They just keep nodding their heads to every guy that catches their fancy, and making a mess of their relationship. Such acts is even worst than prostituting. Cos, no how she must bed one or two of them plus her original boyfriend. So what does that make her? A cheerful giver or a charity worker? Its so terrible when someone does such thing. Just like a serial cheat. Some think doing that is being smart and wise. To me, such a person is worst than a street dog. And has no dignity nor integrity. And is not worthy to be called a lady. Some girls are like that cos of greed, while others do it out of confusion. They just want to have a taste of everything. And when a guy gets involved with such a girl, he doesn't get to know she's already in a relationship until later. And by then he's already madly in love (infatuated) with her. And wouldn't want to let go of her. Creating something worse than a love triangle with her, her original boyfriend and with her other guys. Girls who do this, are nothing but a stray dog, named desire. Cos, men will only want them just for fun, and nothing more! Biko, ba da hanya.
lol o.p is broken-hearted but its true that some ladies are too greedy.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by ERCROSS(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay: Hmmmm ok OP take heart sowy for ur loss ok
Seems like u r thinking what i was tinking abt d o.p...

#heartbroken..
embarassed
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2014
ERCROSS:
Seems like u r thinking what i was tinking abt d o.p...

#heartbroken..
embarassed
Its pweety obvious
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by marvelck: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2014
My people, heartbroken? for where, that one no dey my dictionary. Its a general issue, so, enjoy it!
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by starlingbawa(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
It's not only applicable to the female folks, guys are also guilty of this too!

It's somewhat confusing as to why people indulge in doing this, but then my take is; Its a mind set thing...
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by valmunich(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2014
I agree with the OP, there was this one girl, I'm sure of her boyfriend but she'll keep confessing her love for me claiming she's in a dilemma. I declined her few times and she still persisted, what else can a son of man do other than play along, chop the food and clean mouth? grin
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by passionate88: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
There is this coursemate/friend of mine, she said she does it now so that when she finally get married she will stick to only her husband... I just laughed at her..
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by passionate88: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2014
shayneharvey: Still watching
Nice booooobs
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2014
passionate88: Nice booooobs

Guy....u want corrupt her ni?
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Such is life
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
When I was in school,there's this girl who was nicknamed "corper",cos she "serves" every guy that asks her out..

According to people,she slept with 3 brothers in the same house,countless guys in her street.
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by chimerase2: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Op I agree with the KEZIAH stuff
But u sound pained undecided
Not all gals re KEZIAH even if u meet keziahs u can change dem tongue
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by Naavah(f): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol @ poster above me. I know this babe that had 6 bfs as at August. Guys r guilty also.
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by 100Cents: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
It happens...
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by passionate88: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
mikeson12:

Guy....u want corrupt her ni?
How?
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by 100Cents: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
passionate88: There is this coursemate/friend of mine, she said she does it now so that when she finally get married she will stick to only her husband... I just laughed at her..

You didn't just laugh..

You helped her..
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by mkoabiola: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
We guys are also guilty of ds
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by hardon1(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2014
marvelck: Girls & their games. I usually find it absurd when a girl keep saying yes to every Jide, John or Jimmy that ask her out, when she's already in a relationship. Imagine nodding to every guy she meets either at the shopping mall, in a bank, at a restaurant, at a party, on campus, on a bus/cab, or on social media. They just keep nodding their heads to every guy that catches their fancy, and making a mess of their relationship. Such acts is even worst than prostituting. Cos, no how she must bed one or two of them plus her original boyfriend. So what does that make her? A cheerful giver or a charity worker? Its so terrible when someone does such thing. Just like a serial cheat. Some think doing that is being smart and wise. To me, such a person is worst than a street dog. And has no dignity nor integrity. And is not worthy to be called a lady. Some girls are like that cos of greed, while others do it out of confusion. They just want to have a taste of everything. And when a guy gets involved with such a girl, he doesn't get to know she's already in a relationship until later. And by then he's already madly in love (infatuated) with her. And wouldn't want to let go of her. Creating something worse than a love triangle with her, her original boyfriend and with her other guys. Girls who do this, are nothing but a stray dog, named desire. Cos, men will only want them just for fun, and nothing more! Biko, ba da hanya.

poster go soon begin cry. sorry u hear...
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by ShirelleBaby: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2014
it is really bad and these kind of girls feel since the man hasn't taken them to the altar,they own him no commitment-ane kekasi otu fa-really bad
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by tpia1: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2014
mkoabiola: We guys are also guilty of ds

true that.
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by passionate88: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2014
100Cents:

You didn't just laugh..

You helped her..
Contrary to popular belief's... I don't do such things
Re: When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver by 100Cents: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2014
passionate88: Contrary to popular belief's... I don't do such things

tongue undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Was Just There, And The Girl Came To Him / What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? / Please Who Is This Lalasticlala LALASTICLALA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.