Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] (13720 Views)

TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Filaniboy: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KyLCHbQwj_8/VA_gOSMMWRI/AAAAAAABI8A/F24PBnhPTWo/s1600/1%2Ba%2BDAWING%2B1.jpg[/img]
Some ladies just don't like anything called "discipline" and this babe is one of such. She is attending one of the Christian Universities where dressing indecently is not allowed but she decided to go against the rules by stepping out in this night-club dress in broad daylight, just to dare the school management.

Other students couldn't help but follow her around in the premises, taking pictures of her craze. Smh!
more pics @ http://www..com/2014/09/see-how-this-beautiful-girl-was.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Rexphobia(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2014
hypocrites

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by olatade(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2014
4 her mind,na celeb she be cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by tobillionaire(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
why didnt they giv her rum to sign autographs 4 dem
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by herald9: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
she's a celebrity nagrin

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by LaurelP(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2014
See d "I don't care" look on her face grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by ggrin(f): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
undecided

#bringbackourponmo

7 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Jerrick(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: undecided

#bringbackourponmo
this one is drunk grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by madgoat(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Wat kind of childish attitude are d onlookers displaying? Those pple dat took pictures of her are all f00ls. Now i understand why dey say u av 'overgrown babies' in private universities. In their hrt, dey wish dey had the guts to dress like dat.

37 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by dechandel(f): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Shildren undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Djicemob: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2014
I don't think its the dress that is causing the commotion there o.Maybe she did something crazy/mysterious/strange.I don't see anything wrong in the dress to warrant such attention.People dress like this everyday.

9 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by zoeee(f): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2014
This cannot be Naija...

3 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by otipoju(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2014
That Filani blogger is a chronic liar. That picture is from somewhere in southern Africa from the faces in that picture.

I don't know where he saw Christian University... Stupid liar.

2 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Airforce1(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2014
Only Road side prosttitutes dress like that
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by bjcuntis(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Djicemob: I don't think its the dress that is causing the commotion there o.Maybe she did something crazy/mysterious/strange.I don't see anything too wrong in the dress to warrant such attention.People dress like this everyday.
abi oo. Dere is ntn wrong wif wat shez wearing
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Akshow: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1: Only Road side prosttitutes dress like that
And u think all d zombies dressed like nuns are saint? For info, many of the holy dressed gals in that pix may be worse morally than the gal herself.

4 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by lanicky(f): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2014
I love her jawe.....@least she's better than those corrupt *SISTER THERESA* angry

2 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by amiskurie(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
I'm very sure it happens in ibadan
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by lanicky(f): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Akshow: And u think all d zombies dressed like nuns are saint? For info, many of the holy dressed gals in that pix may be worse morally than the gal herself.

Gbam.

God bless u jawe.

2 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by laivwire(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Mehn, I go Don enter ground. See that fat bolo at the right sef.
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by badbros(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Rexphobia: hypocrites
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by vm26: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2014
i dont see why ppl were making it a big issue .that gal is slim and her body is not provocative at all she cn wear shorts and still look nice coz she is not veloptious.i swear 90 percent of those women takin the pics were not dpin it fo disaproval but rather fo jealous

2 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by LadyJul(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2014
See as she dey try to cover ha yanch with ha other hand.....she nor wear pant and ha short doh tear.....i think dats y people were laughing at ha.....make i laugh my own too...#lol#
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
The jobless peeps taking her pic thou undecided

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by constance500: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
grin she b like #who the hell gives a Fu*ck
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by PrettyEmy(f): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Nothing wrong with wat she is wearing

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks 2 d shade..cos m sure she was crying
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Medunah: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2014
i lyk d girl's charisma￴ jare, she no even send, am sure in her mind she be like ''if u like kill urself, i don dress my own''
chai, see private uni children dem, go to imsu or ekpoma, u will see worse

3 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by hummerwise(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
I swear there is nufin provocative/rong wif this dress,

Thank God I neva attended a private uni, Frustration and mumunism go don kee me, undecided undecided

That Fat miss 2mins to pretty on the right, on her mind she'll be like 'I wish I had this shape'.....can see jealousy written all over her face..Watersoakbread oshi undecided

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by zube01(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2014
One of the reasons y u shouldn't attend a private uni!...
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by martyns303(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2014
This pics wasn't taken in Nigeria but South Africa and it wasn't cos of her dressing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problems And Solutions Of Nigeria / WAEC To Conduct GCE Twice A Year With Effect From 2017 / How To Read At Night Comfortably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.