Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo (44362 Views)

Dr Enemuo's wife have Died of ebola in lagos / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Just hope it hasn't spread to innocent student.

May God protect the students.

1 Share

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by DrGill(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2014
hernars: next time plz use ur brain
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Lord please have mercy on thy children.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by JerryJJZ(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Ebele please leave Boko Rams alone and stress on Ebola for now, please I trust you can do it. Just stay focus
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by nymphomaniac(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Fear of ebola kills faster the ebola itself...
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by nickz(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2014
busky101: Just wondering what kinda contact she had with the late doctor, moreover was her parents aware of her migration to ph? Smh...
gringrin question for the gods
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by academician: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2014
if we all can be like her the virus will be contained. she has the right attitude
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by arsetalks(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
I pray he result comes out negative. However, the PRO should be questioned for denying it if he is aware of the truth. I agree there is no point creating panic but neither is it good lying and thereby putting the life of others in danger.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by tdayof(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
JerryJJZ: OAU!!! Ebola!!! Jesus Kristi,,,,,, When I thought this deadly disease is going low, it is now in our campus,,,, May God help us o,,,, I just hope this didnt delay the resumption of our students again.
same ere... virus that was dying already..
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Opiosko: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
God have mercy on us
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by afoo02(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
God forbid bad thing in our dear state! I dey fear ooooo!!
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
hahahaha
nickz: gringrin question for the gods
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Samlo88(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Ebola!!! U no go win dis war in our nation.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by uken73(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2014
We still have a long way to go.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2014
hernars: next time plz use ur brain
are you her relative? undecided
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by onyxo76(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
well she has been moved to lagos ytesterday, but the symptoms have been downplayed, it was fever, sore throat, vomiting of some quantity of blood and stooling, she confessed to have in contact with the late PH doctors' family while at home.
The coast is not yet clear as we are expecting the test results.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by onyxo76(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2014
melojames: Just hope it hasn't spread to innocent student.

May God protect the students.
i hope so cos she attended several lectures before presenting late on monday
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Ninapha(f): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2014
What kind of contact did she hv with Enemuo that keep her this restless? Hmmmm i pray she is negative cos it wd be for the benefit of everyone.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Just20(f): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2014
God! I thought we are over this already
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2014
onyxo76: i hope so cos she attended several lectures before presenting late on monday
Na only Heaven sabi how many brethren and sisthren wey she go don hug. embarassed
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by onyxo76(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Ninapha: What kind of contact did she hv with Enemuo that keep that this restless? Hmmmm i pray she is negative cos it wd be for the benefit of everyone.
contact with 3 month old baby to be precise... don't know the results of the dr's baby..
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by kunlesehan(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2014
sirjohnson:

This english has instantaneously been installed in the oxford dictionary.
sadly and painfully true bro.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2014
FG SHOULD QUARANTINE ALL THE LECTURERS AND STUDENTS OF OAU ASAP angry
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Gooci(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
AKUNWATA1: FG SHOULD QUARANTINE ALL THE LECTURERS AND STUDENTS OF OAU ASAP angry
eleyii ti yanma oo undecided
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Omomehn: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
johnstar: e don red... choi, ife is nt save anymore, I 1der ow many ppl, expecially guys go don hug or touch dis babe, make I park my bag run comot 4 ife first
busted! u wan escape quarantine

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Acidosis(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Confesses Contact, as in? What sort of contact did she confess?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Dis ebola seems to be getting out of hand
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Bishop4bella(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
I heard it and I ve been expecting to read it on NL.
iammo6: I'd pretend like i didnt read this
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
If this involves sugar daddy stuffs; the girl's campus boyfriend and friendzoned boyfriends should be quarantined asap!
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Ebola in Osun state i hope and pray she is negative
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by doctokwus: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Everytime we seem to win d battle,one new case crops up to set d country back.If its d kind of contact pple here are insinuating she had wt d dr ememuo,she needs to pray and hope dat d worse doesn't happen.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Gooci:
eleyii ti yanma oo undecided
IF THEY SHOULD ALLOW ANY STUDENT TO LEAVE THE CAMPUS WE DON FINISH BE THAT O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Graphic Photos) / 313 New COVID-19 Cases, 89 Discharged And 5 deaths On May 24 - (1225 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.