Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo (44372 Views)

Dr Enemuo's wife have Died of ebola in lagos / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Iniotong(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
youngelder:
abo ke akemido eyen mma ino aka ke kung itid ke port harcourt
Ame try eti eti
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by lastpage: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
jomile: Dis ebola seems to be getting out of hand

Well, that is the begining of the solution - A realization of what we are up against!

Looking at the gestation period (average 21days), The Govt needs to Quarantine and LOCK-DOWN whole cities, while testing everyone at the same time therein.

It may sound inhumane and wicked but that is what it takes to stem the tide and the earlier we do it, the better and less costly on us.

I think Liberia itself is in lock-down right now.

But do we have the "isolation suits and testing resources" at hand?

When the Minister of Health is diverting #1.9 Billion Ebola Management FUND ..... into buying luxury cars for himself and his accomplices!

..And American Govt is asking us to "Go help Liberia"!
shocked shocked

Now l see that dem hate Nigerians no be small.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Tex42(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
arsetalks: I pray he result comes out negative. However, the PRO should be questioned for denying it if he is aware of the truth. I agree there is no point creating panic but neither is it good lying and thereby putting the life of others in danger.
i agree with u. we just have mediocres occupying offices meant for the smart.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Youngzedd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Osundefender shocked shocked shocked shocked

Picture or I don't believe this.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by chemmerfrank(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
abeg which kind contact...?? becus am struggling to understand the oyo and ph contact...abi na runz contact?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Shori(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
onyxo76: well she has been moved to lagos ytesterday, but the symptoms have been downplayed, it was fever, sore throat, vomiting of some quantity of blood and stooling, she confessed to have in contact with the late PH doctors' family while at home.
The coast is not yet clear as we are expecting the test results.
This is not true...
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Jay2014: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na wa for dis Lady oooooooooooo. God will save Her.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by onyxo76(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Shori: This is not true...
i work in the health centre, my colleague on duty attended to the girl,i only told you the facts you need to know, what if i told you that she presented two times last week? will you believe? i know all her vital signs, history etc... so you are getting 100% info
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Taluta1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]only God will help this country
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Champion01(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Only God can save Nigeria from this 'ebolically' ebola. The test will be negative by God's grace cus dats d only way OAU students can be saved.

This sounds ominous.

Waiting for d result ooo
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Bode2: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
onyxo76: i work in the health centre, my colleague on duty attended to the girl,i only told you the facts you need to know, what if i told you that she presented two times last week? will you believe? i know all her vital signs, history etc... so you are getting 100% info
A particular report had it that she was exhibiting symptoms like stooling and vomiting. Pls how true?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: Her parents sent her to school to go and read and make a future for herself. Not go and have *contact*with doctors. By the way,how did she teleport from Ife to PH? Biatch. Mtchew undecided

Warning:if you quote me and type nonsense,you will run mad. angry

If you had that kind of power you should use it for good and rid the land off of Ebola, you odd toed uneducated orang utang.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by nifton(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Close down d skul for now.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Patrick Sawyer,you'll forever remain in hell IJN for all you've caused in our dear Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by ceeceeco: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
If u're seeking for admission @ FUTO, contact me on; 08187068306. Or tweet me @colinino1.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by proffemi: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
onyxo76: i work in the health centre...
Hello onyxo76. I just heard her test came back negative. Do you have any information on this? Thanks.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by abbeylincon(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
busky101: Just wondering what kinda contact she had with the late doctor, moreover was her parents aware of her migration to ph? Smh...
Did u understand english t all? This Lady in question is a PH base! She base in PH! People like u will not read the whole news and rush out to spread half and fake information to the gullibles and uninformeds!
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
I pray the result comes out negative..Amen

Those of you saying she's a runs girl..Is that the best you guys could come up with?? Wats wrong with your brains..cant you reason normal for once?? So she can't go to PH except she's a runs girl?..may God forgive you guys..undecided
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Anextin(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Maybe the lady is a friend of the family or a relative.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by busky101(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
abbeylincon:
Did u understand english t all? This Lady in question is a PH base! She base in PH! People like u will not read the whole news and rush out to spread half and fake information to the gullibles and uninformeds!
TFY....must you backlash me? As if I was the one †ђά† gave her the disease... Usu ra shie kwa gi umaaa... Nonsense
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Dammytrager(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
God hope its not wat m tinking...if d test cums out +ve(God forbid) n d school is locked down, I den wonder wen we 2014/15 aspirant will resume cos as at nw we're still gonna b at home for ntn less than 9mnths...I really hope God will intervene
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Bigcake: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iniotong: Mbok translate
i'm saying maybe the girl went to fvck toto. Hw u see am? I dong translate oooo.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by mbulela: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
busky101: Just wondering what kinda contact she had with the late doctor, moreover was her parents aware of her migration to ph? Smh...
I hope no be wetin i think?
You can never trust naija female students.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by mbulela: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
ceeceeco: If u're seeking for admission @ FUTO, contact me on; 08187068306. Or tweet me @colinino1.
Are you the VC?

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by boxiposhags: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bishop4bella: I heard it on camp yesterday. To my surprise Obafemi Awolowo Teaching Hospital Ile Ife called health centre not bring the patient to hospital because there is no equipment to treat the index and to control the spread.

pls tell me its not nysc camp.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by ojaydedon(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin
iammo6: I'd pretend like i didnt read this
lwkmd.... Dere is God oh grin
iammo6: I'd pretend like i didnt read this
lwkmd.... Dere is God oh
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Udoks(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Temitope Ilori is Osun's commissioner for health jo. Abi wetin for consign Oyo state commissioner with Osun state affairs?

btw, al iz well
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
abi nah
ojaydedon: grin lwkmd.... Dere is God oh grin lwkmd.... Dere is God oh

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by nikdam: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bigcake: i'm saying maybe the girl went to fvck toto. Hw u see am? I dong translate oooo.

qeuess u understand english.

OAU just resume two weeks ago and the lady in question is base in Portharcourt.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Legendoscar2: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bishop4bella: I heard it on camp yesterday. To my surprise Obafemi Awolowo Teaching Hospital Ile Ife called health centre not bring the patient to hospital because there is no equipment to treat the index and to control the spread.

If You can't write straight, then you don't think straight.
The only index we know in the Nigerian Ebola Saga is the Late Mr Patrick Sawyer...ok?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by pimplucious: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
wisolf: I hope it remains negative

Bless u. Ur the only one so far that shows empathy towards the girl. I hope so, too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.