Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site (955 Views)

/ 7 Proven Means Of Attracting Visitors To Blog Without SEO / 20 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Without SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site by mavtrevor(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Are you looking for ways to generate traffic without SEO and Social media? Do you want an increase in traffic? Are you bad in search engine optimization SEO? Do you find it hard to drive traffic from social media? Is your blog traffic down because you can’t get your SEO and Social media campaigns right?

In an article titled "Traffic without SEO and Social Media", i have discussed some few ways you can generate traffic to your site without SEO and Social Media.

Some of the methods that could generate good traffic for your blog without SEO and Social media include Content curation with Scoop.it, Blog commenting on high traffic sites, using content aggregators like Klinkk, BizSugar, DoSplash, Blogengage, Blokube, Kingged, Inbound.org, Growth Hackers etc., granting interviews, advertisements, making Youtube videos.

Joining and actively participating in forums such as Nairaland can also help you generate good traffic to your site. You just have to be active to get it to work for you.

Most importantly, joining a blogging network called BroadedNET can help you improve your site traffic.
Re: How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site by mrvance(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Bros, thanks for dia post
Re: How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site by hardeeboi: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2014
OK

Please between Nigeria hosting companies and the foreign hosting companies which one do you suggest?

Thank you.
Re: How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site by Youngzedd(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2014
hardeeboi: OK

Please between Nigeria hosting companies and the foreign hosting companies which one do you suggest?

Thank you.

PM me, I can give you VPS with cPanel at affordable price.
Re: How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site by mavtrevor(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
hardeeboi: OK

Thank you.

Well it depends on the size and requirements of your site. No Nigerian hosting company has their resources here in Nigeria, they all buy from overseas. I have had my experience with Nigerian hosts before moving to a foreign host for obvious reasons. Customer relationship and support around here is poor, support capability is limited, pricing difference (depending on server resources and your site demands) etc.
Re: How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site by uanda(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Youngzedd:

PM me, I can give you VPS with cPanel at affordable price.

How much for a domain with 2gig hosting space and unlimited bandwidth
Re: How To Drive Traffic Without SEO And Social Media To Your Site by Youngzedd(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2014
uanda:

How much for a domain with 2gig hosting space and unlimited bandwidth

2GB disk space.
Unlimited Bandwidth.

Cloud VPS with latest cPanel.

99.9% uptime.
1,000 NGN Monthly.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Parking / I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains / Checkout This Android App Done With Html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.