Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Investment In Stock (how To Get Started And Making Your Cash) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment In Stock (how To Get Started And Making Your Cash) (901 Views)

US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria / see photos of How 200k Started my Barbing, game and laundry business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Stock (how To Get Started And Making Your Cash) by KEPAH: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2014
“If you are not investing in stocks, it would be better for your two hands and legs be tied and you cast into a dungeon” – BILL GATES
In today post which is into how to make/create an asset out of stock market, Nigeria (the land of opportunities) is our perfect market to use with various ways to go about it explains in full details. So fasten your seat belt!

The NSE (Nigeria Stock Exchange) which was established in 1960 and currently has about 200 listed companies with a total market capitalization of about #12.88trillion ($80.8billion) is reckoned to be the most viable in West Africa and those who have the heart of investment coupled with right information are reaping from it even the lowest cadre person you could ever think of.

“NSE is an asset making enterprise everyone with investment heart can tap into; I know majority of people are much familiar with Initial Public Offers (IPO) and Public Offers (POs) which are also good investment and likewise asset on a very long run term. When we are talking of big returns/windfall on investment then one should consider stocks which can be found in NSE.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Whoever you are, not minding your class or pocket (cash) wanting to invest in stocks as means of live hood, securities or asset; first thing to do is to lay your hands on a registered and reliable stock broking firm to open “IN-HOUSE or STOCK TRADING ACCOUNT”. This stock broking firm are the ones to assist you with the buying and selling of shares daily on the floor of NSE.
Hmmm, I know you might to start asking where to find these stock broking firm.

HOW MUCH IS NEEDED TO GET STARTED

BUT I DON’T HAVE UP TO A MILLION NAIRA?

“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in saving accounts? I rest my case”
Read the full report on http://emmaasset..com/2014/09/make-your-cash-off-stock-market-asset.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirement For Starting An Oil And Gas Business / How To Start Cake Decoration Business In Nigeria / 1.8 Meters Outdoor Eco-solvent Printer With Free HP Laptop Computer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.