Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,658 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? (984 Views)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / He Boss Answered Her Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by Mgbejume: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2008
What do you think Going through your spouse text messages, and picking up his or her calls?
I have had terrible issues in relation to this.

Please what do u think, is it right or wrong? Does it denote lack of trust & insecurity on the part of the partner who does it?

Thanks as i read your responses wink
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by arramyjay: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
Actually I dnt check his Sms,he doesnt checks mine i am so indifferent about it,But i think it is very bad manners to do that.
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by bigfather(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
I don't check my wife's sms but i do pick her calls and she picks mine too !
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by spikedcylinder: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
Never done it, never will.
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
excitement much
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by MissyB1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
I think it's a bad habit particularly when it's done
without his/her permission or when it becomes a frequent thang.
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by Opslag(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
I agree wiv u.it only creates room for insinuations be it right or wrong.
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by Godalone(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
I don't check my wife's sms and i do not pick her calls.She does not check mine too.
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by Nautillus(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2008
Its a CELL phone . . . .its wrong to go thru some1 elses phone
Re: Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? by Tatase(f): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2008
I always want to go through pple's cell phones because these days they're like diaries and you find the most interesting things but I would never actually do that. It's just wrong. I think it's private and should remain so even in a relationship unless the person explicitly shows you. It's really shady to sneak around on pple's fones.

(1) (Reply)

Relationships On The Rebound-pt 2. / Nigerian Ladies Vs Other African Ladies / I Wanna Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.