Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) (8872 Views)

I’m Sexier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos Kenya Butt Lawyer Model Corazon / I’m Sexier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos / Who Is S*xier? Amber Rose VS Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by irokoteam: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
We probably know Kim K for her Gigantic B*u*tt and $exy Body, Introducing Corazon Kwamboka She has been on everyone’s lips after her photos went viral on social media. Corazon Kwamboka is the newest socialite in town, and she’s giving lots of Ladies Stress To compete…

SEE HERE ... http://www./2014/09/im-sxier-than-kim-kardashian-photos.html

http://www./2014/09/im-sxier-than-kim-kardashian-photos.html

6 Shares

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Harmthe(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Hnmmmmm!!! Can't say no to dis o.
Bt fact still remain dsame, my grandma sexy past u.

Oya kill urself

2 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Mimienudles(f): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Well loaded!
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
isn't this too much? if i were her i would hit the gym fast

3 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by swaystunna(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
See her ugly face undecided

6 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Not bad at all.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Lindajohn(f): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mtchewwwwwwww. Make una dy here dy comment about people wey sexy, make una no go fine work

2 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by solihu(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lindajohn: Mtchewwwwwwww. Make una dy here dy comment about people wey sexy, make una no go fine work

grin grin grin Finally, some home truth grin

1 Like

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by nickz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Lindajohn(f): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
solihu:

grin grin grin Finally, some home truth grin
wetin be ur own
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Janeify(f): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
That's her problem cool
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by nwaobitex: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by axortedbabe(f): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
all I see is fat..

1 Like

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by hatux: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
She wun off her pant?
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by adanduka: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
At least hers is natural. But that's not why she should be showing us pant.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
I am even sexier then her and shes talking about Kim lol

Batches with azzz all be thinking they're Nicki Minaj now lol.............As fake as Kim is, Kim is finer then her,

She got nice hips thou.

1 Like

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by icebebe(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Looks abnormal,really dnt like it,I still prefer kimk's shape and mine too grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by graciousolo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
irokoteam: We probably know Kim K for her Gigantic B*u*tt and $exy Body, Introducing Corazon Kwamboka She has been on everyone’s lips after her photos went viral on social media. Corazon Kwamboka is the newest socialite in town, and she’s giving lots of Ladies Stress To compete…

SEE HERE ... http://www./2014/09/im-sxier-than-kim-kardashian-photos.html

http://www./2014/09/im-sxier-than-kim-kardashian-photos.html
with this south african face.

1 Like

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: I am even sexier then her and shes talking about Kim lol

Batches with azzz all be thinking they're Nicki Minaj now lol.............As fake as Kim is, Kim is finer then her,

She got nice hips thou.

He he he he he he. You sexy pass who? Better stop that weed wey you dey smoke.

6 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
assfreak:

He he he he he he. You sexy pass who? Better stop that weed wey you dey smoke.
I am sexier then her, you want me to scream it in your ears?
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mimienudles: Well loaded!

Why your head come long like this? undecided
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: I am sexier then her, you want me to scream it in your ears?

Shey na with dat your face wey strong like akpu?

17 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by repogirl(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Any girl with fat a'ss will be coming to claim sexy, sexy is the total package, not just over sized pear shaped hips....

2 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
assfreak:

Shey na with dat your face wey strong like akpu?
Yes even with that cool
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by rozayx5(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: I am sexier then her, you want me to scream it in your ears?

good you got a nice bod,but i would advice you allow others do the bragging for you wink

3 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
rozayx5:

good you got a nice bod,but i would advice you allow others do the bragging for you wink
Thanks Love, am just trying to irrate that nigga trust me am very modest, love getting on nairalanders nerves because thats the kinda shiitt they hate lol....its all entertainment. smiley

1 Like

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: Yes even with that cool

Make I leave here before I fall in love with you.

1 Like

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Elvisonjack2(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: I am even sexier then her and shes talking about Kim lol

She got nice hips thou.
Nicki minaj is a Fakin biaatch!. .kim is owk. .and quite natural.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Elvisonjack2: Nicki minaj is a Fakin biaatch!. .kim is owk. .and quite natural.

huh Natural? I am a huge kim fan don't get me wrong, I love her style but natural? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Mimienudles(f): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
assfreak:

Why your head come long like this? undecided
Just apreciating a creature, that's all. Wow!
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by iceberylin(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
VERY UGLY GIRL grin
swaystunna: See her ugly face undecided
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Simplefaithy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
axortedbabe: all I see is fat..
. fat or muscle?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[PHOTO] See Skuki's Peeshaun Grab Girls Butts In Kenyan Club / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Celebrate Son’s Birthday With J Martins / I Can’t Find My Bra – Actress Goes To An Event Without Wearing A Bra (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.