Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man (3437 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by hermesprogidy(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Pros:

The person is cheating on someone for you, which makes you feel more desirable than being with someone who has nothing to lose by being with you.
Married men are likely older men. Older men are better at sex. Like, a lot better.
Plus, secret sex is automatically elevated in terms of how turned on you are. There’s always an element of “we shouldn’t be doing this.”
There is no pressure in the relationship. You are fun. The relationship is fun. There’s no “where is this going” because it is, by definition, not going anywhere. No other kind of relationship has this “defined from the start” freedom to it.
It’s a concrete “Bleep you” to the kind of Stepford life everyone is pressuring you to have.
You make him feel desirable, which is something you lose after being in a relationship for a long time, so it’s fun to make someone really happy.
They will compliment the shit out of you because you’re a novelty to them. You have all the things that seem awesome to them, only because they’ve forgotten what it’s like to be young and single.
Their male friends will love you, which is both creepy and fun.

Cons:

If people found out, some of them will hate you for it.
The title sucks. “Other woman” versus [implied regular] “woman” means that you are the beta version to someone else’s alpha. Which is true, and unflattering. I don’t want to be second to anyone.
You have to schedule around their “real” life.
It’s somewhat depressing to meet someone who seems really cool and relatable and then they are like “my wife hasn’t given me a Mouth Action in two years” because that’s your future. The wife loves him, I’m sure she’s not an evil monster, but how does that happen? Am I really that much different that I won’t fall into whatever sleep she has? It’s a glimpse into what your future could be like, and it is not good.
Invariably, their loyalty is to their wife/family so you aren’t even on the top tier of things they care about. Which doesn’t feel great.
Sincerely feel bad for the wife. I’m not out to ruin anyone’s life. I didn’t solicit the situation and I don’t feel it’s my karma to deal with since I’m perfectly single, but she ever finds out and cares a lot, I’m going to have a giant “look at my life, look at my choices” moment.
http://thoughtcatalog.com/popular/

Add you own grin grin grin
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by ammyluv2002(f): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Karma will always come around

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Godmystrength: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
hermesprogidy: Pros:
shocked shocked of sleeping with a married man?Another woman's husband?? shocked shocked

i rest my case then

[size=20pt]May God fire the person that will sleep with my ''married man''..... undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by dahmie2013: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dere is no pros, its all cons. Nothing good abt doing it!
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked of sleeping with a married man?Another woman's husband?? shocked shocked

i rest my case then

[size=20pt]May God fire the person that will sleep with my ''married man''..... undecided[/size]

grin grin grin grin AMEN!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by sammily(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked of sleeping with a married man?Another woman's husband?? shocked shocked

i rest my case then

Haaaaaa!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Godmystrength: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
sammily:

Haaaaaa!!!!!!!
why Haaaaaa!!!!!!!?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by orbis(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2014

i rest my case then

[size=22pt][/size] A BIG AMEN TO THIS PRAYER

MAY THUNDER FIRE MY GIRLFRIEND IF SHE SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED MAN
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Godmystrength: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
orbis:

[size=22pt][/size] A BIG AMEN TO THIS PRAYER

MAY THUNDER FIRE MY GIRLFRIEND IF SHE SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED MAN
MAY THE SAME THUNDER FIRE YOU IF YOU KEEP ANY SIDE CHICKS, SLEEP WITH ANOTHER GIRL OR SLEEP WITH ANY MARRIED WOMAN. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by gidjah(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
dahmie2013: Dere is no pros, its all cons. Nothing good abt doing it!
NO MA ,!THERE are pros too,the prov says;stolen bread is sweet from d beginin!,,,...
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by jayedu108: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Godmystrength: MAY THE SAME THUNDER FIRE YOU IF YOU KEEP ANY SIDE CHICKS, SLEEP WITH ANOTHER GIRL OR SLEEP WITH ANY MARRIED WOMAN. grin grin
may thunder fire u if u keep side boyfriend and cheat on ur husband.

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Kanwulia: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
He is bored with his wife!
You don't have to be monogamous with him or take him seriously! kiss
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Godmystrength: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2014
jayedu108: may thunder fire u if u keep side boyfriend and cheat
on ur husband.
grin grin. The thunder go wait tire o cos i gat no
business with it(thunder). cheesy :DLol. wetin even concern you? Na you be my hubby ni?grin
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2014

i rest my case then

this girl is on fire grin

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2014
jayedu108: may thunder fire u if u keep side boyfriend and cheat on ur husband.

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by luvablesam(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
SAMBARRY: ...

SAY AMEN TOO
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
sammily:

Haaaaaa!!!!!!!
hahahahahahaha!!! Kermit the frog will not kill me o! grin grin
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Kanwulia: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
He is always washing his blokos before he jumps from pooohsie to pooohsie! cheesy
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
This one way thunder just the fly for this thread grin grin
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by hermesprogidy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
wetin concern thunder for all this na? grin grin grin grin grin we need to save the thunder for our politifians grin grin grin
Augustbreak: This one way thunder just the fly for this thread grin grin
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Godmystrength: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
hermesprogidy: wetin concern thunder for all this na? grin grin grin grin grin we need to save the thunder for our politifians grin grin grin
There is more than enough to go round them. So don't worry. grin grin
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by hermesprogidy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Godmystrength: There is more than enough to go round them. So don't worry. grin grin
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by shizzleStar: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Godmystrength: There is more than enough to go round them. So don't worry. grin grin
This thunder youre sharing, abeg make e no reach my side'o cheesycheesy
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Godmystrength: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
shizzleStar: This thunder youre sharing, abeg make e no reach my side'o cheesycheesy
I am not sharing any thunder o. Just redistributing it... grin grin
How are you doing? How ya weekend?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by shizzleStar: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Godmystrength: I am not sharing any thunder o. Just redistributing it... grin grin
How are you doing? How ya weekend?
Redistributing? ok'o if you say so gringrin

My weekend went well and i'm good, thanx for asking. Nice day ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by djeezy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
There is no pros in breaking someone's home. Why would you even venture into dating a married man? it just isn't right. What goes around always comes back around.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by hermesprogidy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tell Kanwulia that. Make sure you wear helmet sha, because she fit break your head grin grin grin
djeezy: There is no pros in breaking someone's home. Why would you even venture into dating a married man? it just isn't right. What goes around always comes back around.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by djeezy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
hermesprogidy: Tell Kanwulia that. Make sure you wear helmet sha, because she fit break your head grin grin grin
Hahahaha. She can't try it. I will bundle her in one place.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Kanwulia: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
hermesprogidy: Tell Kanwulia that. Make sure you wear helmet sha, because she fit break your head grin grin grin

What makes you think I am interested in getting married to a PSYCHOTIC, DIVORCED or WIDOWED Nigerian man? undecided

Na una level be dat o! Ta!

I don't marry "recycled"/second-hand grooms.

I will NEVER do that! Not that desperate to answer or stay a MRS! I only phock and go! Please, stay with ya WOR WOR, FAT WIFE abegggggi!

Shioooooooor!

No one can break ANY HOME WITHOUT A CRACK!

Thank you! kiss
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by esteltiarra: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kanwulia:

What makes you think I am interested in getting married to a PSYCHOTIC, DIVORCED or WIDOWED Nigerian man? undecided

I will NEVER do that! Not that desperate to answer or stay a MRS! I only phock and go! Please, stay with ya WOR WOR, FAT WIFE abegggggi!

Shioooooooor!

Thank you! kiss

Kanwulia you make me laugh so hard whenever l visit the family section, most of your post make sense die, have you ever consider doing comedy as a part time job............ tongue
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kanwulia:

Shioooooooor!

Thank you! kiss

you are so right on this kiss kiss
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Kanwulia: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
iwakolewa:

you are so right on this kiss kiss

Oh jes o!
People will always stray out of BOREDOM! kiss
How many different ways can you PHOCK a slack poohsie?

Or, how many different ways can you suck a dead DEEEK? cry

No matter how good an ashawo is in bed, after marriage and children. . . . He or she becomes humbled by the boredom of monogamy! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stuck On Yoruba Names / My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... / 7 Types Of Men To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.