Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1 Premieres Is November 21, 2014 - More Drama - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1 Premieres Is November 21, 2014 - More Drama (709 Views)

Stephanie Linus premieres new movie, ‘Dry’ in UK (Pics) / FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1 Premieres Is November 21, 2014 - More Drama by foxsial: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2014
The Hunger Games: catching fire has a lot of admirers and the producers wanted to film the third book will be destroyed, and the Hunger Games: Mockingjay this year, while the second part of next year. After choosing a counter-insurgency Katniss and placed in a difficult position. There is more pressure on him this time than expected.

Find The Hunger Games series, you can see how Katniss struggling or weak weakness when he was arrested between his two loves, Beta and Gail. Not only that, but he also expressed concern about the war between the government and the rebels. In the first part of the Hunger Games: Mockingjay expected rupture between Katniss and Gale beta, because they are in trouble and need help Katniss. Beta Capitol, as a prisoner, when Gail fought in the rebellion.

Written by: Danny Strong and Peter Craig
Directed by: Francis Lawrence
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth
Produced by: Nina Jacobson and Jon Kilik
Distributor: Lionsgate
Release Date: November 21, 2014 (US)
Genres: Adventure, Science Fiction
Websites Official: Facebook, Site
Origin: US
Speech: English
Alternative Name: Seashore
Shooting Locations: Atlanta, Georgia, US

Director confirmed in an interview that we should expect to be angry and upset Katniss. Not only that, said director Francis Lawrence that fans will not see some of the scenes in the book. Show Hunger Games Mockingjay trailer beyond what we expect to see. If you want to know about The Hunger Games Mockingjay then, is certainly not the first part of a two-part film kaipaamaan.Kriitikot say it would be better than the first two Hunger Games movies!

Will release The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 comes and generated some new news for the film. It is expected that the theater in the United Kingdom to the United States on November 20 and November 21, Elizabeth Banks installment of the franchise, the icon of fashion jewelry to play Effie in the film, said recently E! Online role in Mockingjay:

"Effie is really a fish out of water, 13 provinces and they were not anywhere near the Capitol Resource done," said the old 40-year-old. "So Effie finds himself with what I call" Project Runway their way "through clothing for all. Gets all kinds of standard wardrobe area 13, and he has clearly evolved its own to put everything ... that he may at any higher." And the role of Effie is the largest film than it is in the book.

"Then [Effie] do not make the appearance of the area 13, a real book, but Susan Collins, and Francis [Lawrence] and I ... came all kind of me and said:" We feel like Effie ... would be really fun with the story and of course I'm excited to be part of it and have a go and return 13 Katniss a little longer."

He added: "I am very excited about how it turned out, I think Frances [Director] is an interesting sample of the material, and it is a continuation of the story of Katniss was my hero all-time favorite" This film really ramp things, and detection. "The size and scope is huge," the blonde beauty revealed. "This is really the work of a real movie now, we're not just games, and we actually save the movie game., This is really a rebellion extensive and the war in the Capitol and the District, therefore, the action scenes do not believe at all, and stuff update level ... action film happen, not only for the story of small town girl. "new posters recently revealed Katniss and a few other members of the cast, fans are excited to launch the next. Katniss as we have seen from the back with his bow and set of arrows with the text "I, I" below. And the Lord, who Musharraf participant soundtracks for film and brings one of its own, and look at his ankles.

He posted on Instagram the first line of the song. "I'm a princess cut marble, smooth and storm," he said.

"It's a little premature to know whether he wrote the song voice of Katniss, but we know that God is a big fan of The Hunger Games," said Hypable. "Say participation Mockingjay director Francis Lawrence in Jehovah's election", and immediately understood how innate that we both audiences and film-makers trying to make a movie. Great talent and a great understanding of the characters and themes Mockingjay only an opportunity to make a song of their own to get completely in the spirit of making a movie, but his vision sharp and made him the perfect love our creative power of the other tracks on the soundtrack for the meeting. "

Announced information about what other artists involved in the organization.
British actress Natalie Dormer landing a major role in the past few years, and after his impressive performance in these roles, and goes more exciting on paper. Natalie her recurring role as he Margaery Terrell HBO series Game of Thrones, while the big screen in the movie The Hunger Games look like: Mockingjay - Part 1.
Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1 Premieres Is November 21, 2014 - More Drama by sholay2011(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
I am badly looking forward to this.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tayo, The Male Nigeria Representative At BBA Hotshot + 5 Others / An Open Letter To Management Of DSTV / First Black James Bond EVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.