Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! (1696 Views)

Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) / They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! / Should We Still Learn 'oral English' In Our Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
I ran into an old friend from the same secondary school back then. We were gisting about the old school days in the hostel where bullying and petty theft were paramount.
After she left, i was reminiscing on the terrible things that "seniors" meted out on their "junior" counterparts
some of the bully acts i witnessed and even experienced included:
*flogging a junior on the feet with a specific hanger that was called "go to hell"
*keeping a hot basin of food on the back of a junior and eating from there
*flogging a junior with doubled cutlass
*forcing a junior to wash, iron, lay the bed, fetch water, for a senior
*forcefully extorting items like lantern, torchlight, soap, or even money from a junior
*forcing a junior to lie down under a bunk that is wet
i can go on and on and on

so fellow nairalanders, come in and share your bully experiences while you were in a secondary school
lets keep the ball rolling
cheers cool

source: my brain grin
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by ibdeals1(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2014
reminds me of my days in fgc..those seniors re dare devil...they do all sort of things to make your life miserable,tap your water,wake u up in d nite to go and fetch water for them in a far away well stream(later bore hole was drilled) flog you for nt running when they call u(last boy),woop your ass if you guys loose in the saturday morning inspection by the house masters,add tootpaste and rub in your eyes a day before u go home while sleeping,jack your locker n steal your provisions..ater u see them munching it buh u dare nt talk..n many more,if u report to any teacher they set you up n make you see hell,i still cant forget a particular small boi senior tht soo much hated me for having bears in ss1,these bhastard will call me and start beating me for no reason he will punish me for hours and be slapping n canning me for no reason angry angry m still looking for him till today God will let me katch himembarassed the worst part of it was tht i was taller than him and we re like agemates and hes someone i can headboot n e will faint instantly..buh mehn its all gud wink
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by hertz9te(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2014
U call what seniors do to juniors bullying?that's just plain wickedness......am still suffering the effects of those.
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Gee001: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmmm I was never bullied. My seniors liked me especially the guys, some of their girls wanted me as school daughter but I dey form die. Though I never attended a boarding school but even when I
go to school late and any of the seniors were on duty, telling late comers to kneel while they wait for their turn to be flogged, I'll keep waiting till they finish flogging the last and I'll be told to just go. Sometimes even when we're being punished, another will come and tell me to go. Never knew the senior prefect guy was having a crush on me, same with some of his class mates, later knew about all of them when I gained admission in the university. Lol. Na so I take escape any form of bullying grin
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
ibdeals1: reminds me of my days in fgc..those seniors re dare devil...they do all sort of things to make your life miserable,tap your water,wake u up in d nite to go and fetch water for them in a far away well stream(later bore hole was drilled) flog you for nt running when they call u(last boy),woop your ass if you guys loose in the saturday morning inspection by the house masters,add tootpaste and rub in your eyes a day before u go home while sleeping,jack your locker n steal your provisions..ater u see them munching it buh u dare nt talk..n many more,if u report to any teacher they set you up n make you see hell,i still cant forget a particular small boi senior tht soo much hated me for having bears in ss1,these bhastard will call me and start beating me for no reason he will punish me for hours and be slapping n canning me for no reason angry angry m still looking for him till today God will let me katch himembarassed the worst part of it was tht i was taller than him and we re like agemates and hes someone i can headboot n e will faint instantly..buh mehn its all gud wink
eiyaaa. Sorry oh!
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
hertz9te: U call what seniors do to juniors bullying?that's just plain wickedness......am still suffering the effects of those.
mehn. Seems you were really victimised. Share with us nah
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tags:
mizmycoli, temigracie, stormybucci, trollman, xynerise, mynd44, idowuogbo, rokiatu, fynestboi, ceotech, spanzed, amhappy, lemonade01, samiceman, ceaser1, mencade5, realone95, adaobi123, donfamous, seun, airforce1, largas, lepasharon, mariealoa, tallesty1, 2sexy1, aabheaven, laurelP, dreyl, dygeasy, djeezy,madas, whalesbank, whatly, mriknowall, drneol, xtarxhyne, xsenga, bukkylicious, oluwakidd, berem, dolcilious, lanicky,

come in and share your secondary school bullying experiences jare

oya, start spamming your dashboards tongue
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by lanicky(f): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
I remembered when one stewpid senior drew a car on d black board... Nd she told me to push the car....*sniffs* I hate her embarassed
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by lanicky(f): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
lanicky: I remembered when one stewpid senior drew a car on d black board... Nd she told me to push the car....*sniffs* I hate her embarassed
Wow! Mprex u look beautiful smiley
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Donfamous(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gee001: Hmmmm I was never bullied. My seniors liked me especially the guys, some of their girls wanted me as school daughter but I dey form die. Though I never attended a boarding school but even when I
go to school late and any of the seniors were on duty, telling late comers to kneel while they wait for their turn to be flogged, I'll keep waiting till they finish flogging the last and I'll be told to just go. Sometimes even when we're being punished, another will come and tell me to go. Never knew the senior prefect guy was having a crush on me, same with some of his class mates, later knew about all of them when I gained admission in the university. Lol. Na so I take escape any form of bullying grin
who no go want pesin like u as a school daughter. If Na me Na school wife I go appoint u. Lol
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Donfamous(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mprex: I ran into an old friend from the same secondary school back then. We were gisting about the old school days in the hostel where bullying and petty theft were paramount.
After she left, i was reminiscing on the terrible things that "seniors" meted out on their "junior" counterparts
some of the bully acts i witnessed and even experienced included:
*flogging a junior on the feet with a specific hanger that was called "go to hell"
*keeping a hot basin of food on the back of a junior and eating from there
*flogging a junior with doubled cutlass
*forcing a junior to wash, iron, lay the bed, fetch water, for a senior
*forcefully extorting items like lantern, torchlight, soap, or even money from a junior
*forcing a junior to lie down under a bunk that is wet
i can go on and on and on

so fellow nairalanders, come in and share your bully experiences while you were in a secondary school
lets keep the ball rolling
cheers cool

source: my brain grin
mhen this experience are hell o. Thank God say I wasn't a boarding student. Shey Na for ma slim body Dem go dey perform all those experience? Na die be DAT.

Don't really AV bullying experience. Na day student I be, gentle and obedient to d core. But I did somethings to my junior (can't call it bullying though) if I give them a punishment (senior boy) and they (mostly girls in SS2) refuse to carry it out. I'll make sure I double or even tripple the work till they cry, so many girls Wey dey form den don cry tire till they come and beg me. But Na my work I dey do
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by HonourablePomk: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mprex:

Is that you on your dp
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2014
In my 3grade, I can remember being bulled into squeezing my tiny fragile body into the locker. It seriously wasn't a nice experience as I was struck in there for almost a minute.
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2014
Bullied by my friend embarassed
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by iceberylin(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2014
Their was this particullar Guy called KAKA,he bullied crazy out of my Life and we ended up in the same Hostel!!!
their was this Day that he took my packet of Cabin(it was a boarding sch)
it was the last i have and visiting Day wasnt close,Mehn i had to Fight o although i was beaten i used a stick to Break his Head and saved my Cabin grin
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2014
...lol...I was never bullied and i never bullied anyone....Maybe twas because i was kind off popular back then in school.....Guys will always take me and my friends to the school kitchen and buy us papanu....

..Well, i was appointed as the health prefect...my job was to inspect my fellow students Eg their socks, uniforms etc.....I had a weakness back then, i was just too soft....I ll ask any culprit i catch to pretend like they are receiving punishment from me.....

I dont believe in using iron-hand on any junior...I believed in equality....

Now, whenever i see my juniors in sec school..They ll still call me 'senior Grace'....Some will even introduce themselves and tell me about their goals and plans for the future.....If have been so wicked, i sure say dem go don plan for me....
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by spanzed(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2014
My seniors really never bullied us b'cos the school management gave the student upper hand to always report i don't bully I just give dem corporate punishment for like 2 hours minimumgrin
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Is that you on your dp
yes
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by HonourablePomk: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex:
yes

You look soo beautiful...Can we please talk privately i do whatsapp pls kindly drop your number...
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
HonourablePomk:

You look soo beautiful...Can we please talk privately i do whatsapp pls kindly drop your number...
tnx but no tnx lipsrsealed
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by HonourablePomk: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex:
tnx but no tnx lipsrsealed

lol what made you think i want to have a date with you lol...Nairaland girls been forming hard to get since 500BC
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by MizMyColi(f): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2014
I don't remember being bullied as such, I was a favorite, kind of.

But it wasn't funny for those who were.
The bigger girls of my school back then were the perpetrators.

I was more a girl of my own.

Who knows, If I'd continued SSS @ BGS......
Well, only God knows what I'd have turned out like.
lipsrsealed
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Xsenga(f): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
I NO GO SCHOOL OO.

1 Like

Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by iceberylin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
serious
y??
Xsenga: I NO GO SCHOOL OO.
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Xsenga(f): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
iceberylin: serious
y??
Z. angry
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex: Tags:
mizmycoli, temigracie, stormybucci, trollman, xynerise, mynd44, idowuogbo, rokiatu, fynestboi, ceotech, spanzed, amhappy, lemonade01, samiceman, ceaser1, mencade5, realone95, adaobi123, donfamous, seun, airforce1, largas, lepasharon, mariealoa, tallesty1, 2sexy1, aabheaven, laurelP, dreyl, dygeasy, djeezy,madas, whalesbank, whatly, mriknowall, drneol, xtarxhyne, xsenga, bukkylicious, oluwakidd, berem, dolcilious, lanicky,

come in and share your secondary school bullying experiences jare

oya, start spamming your dashboards tongue
sp.erm ke?:@

It was my first day in that boarding secondary school. And as soon as my father drove off after I alighted from the car and dropped my luggage.
A senior behind me had the gutts to land on me a heavy slap from my back! I was humbled on the ground. He picked my provision and walked away.

And I ran after my father screaming and crying "Papa they wan kill me".
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Samiceman: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Can I still get firstpage?
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by mencade5(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex:
yes
...you are bullying me indirectly with your dp. Issorait
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Largas:
sp.erm ke?:@

It was my first day in that boarding secondary school. And as soon as my father drove off after I alighted from the car and dropped my luggage.
A senior behind me had the gutts to land on me a heavy slap from my back! I was humbled on the ground. He picked my provision and walked away.

And I ran after my father screaming and crying "Papa they wan kill me".
lol. That your school no be here cheesy
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanicky:

tnx dearie smiley
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Mprex(f): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
TrollMan: In my 3grade, I can remember being bulled into squeezing my tiny fragile body into the locker. I Seriously wasn't a Nice experience a as I was struck there for almost a minute.
into a locker shocked shocked
some seniors ehn
Re: Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Mprex:
lol. That your school no be here cheesy
No be school for ajebutters like you jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Choose A Master’s Degree If You Want To Get A Phd Later / WAEC Supervision-should I Go? / View The Complete 2016 WASSCE Time Table Below..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.