Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (19119 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
banega: Loolx grin,. Thankss dear smiley

welkom dearie

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by zicky(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty:

One of the reasons why i hate this forum cry

Too many doofus...SMH
you always complain about pples comment, what do you expect from a public forum, its not a must you reply all comment cos it will change nothing

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by LaurelP(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2014
I opened dis thread wit d best of intentions but u guys ve turned it to a tribal one
Seun is watching
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkewwty(f): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
zicky: you always complain about pples comment, what do you expect from a public forum, its not a must you reply all comment cos it will change nothing

Okay
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by zicky(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty:

Okay
thanks for ur understanding
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by darnley16(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tymax:

I'm glad I'm dark. grin

So [clears throat] wassup Mprex.
lol u sef ehn
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by darnley16(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
rokiatu:
[img]http://fashionfoodandflirts.files./2013/09/idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-05.jpg[/img]

Got your answer @Poster?

The difference is clear, lol Dark guys are yummy......ligh skinned guys are just kinda cuterish nothing special they don't have that raw sex appeal that turn women me on
finalised way to answer that
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
badoolee:
angryBe it black o,pink o,fair,blue,yelllow,red,he no concern me As far as d nigga iz cutee grin
hmmm..... sup ma'am
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by tpia6: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:

I don't know why u guyz should be taking girls seriously we all know they at times end up with the opposite of what they say they "like"..its poSsible u see most of the gals saying fair guyz are turn offs end up loving up with a fair guy and those saying dark guyz aren't there thing still ending up with a dark guy.

Whether a man be fair or dark wouldn't stop him from having women, u need to see whAt these gals go thru to get our attention....the irony is some gals saying ur complexion is a turn off to them aren't as beautiful or as pretty as the babe who ur complexion sweeps of d ground.

I think guyz shouldn't be bothered about how gals feel about there complexion or even bothered about any gals opinion..for them gurls are so indecisive and don't know what they want....Many of them know within them that they rather go for a fair guy who lives in a mansion than squat with a dark guy who lives in a hut and vice versa...No gurl will ever like a guy without conditions so if ur dark or fair just know u still hv other conditions to meet after all u don't complexion doesn't pay the bills.

As for the dick colour iSsue as long as ur both parents are black africans the dick will always be black whether d dude be fair or dark..

And for u gals that are bleaching and still have the guts to speak about how a guyz complexion turn U off..Dia ris God ooh

-MenGoingThereWay

A lot of women feel fair guys are players, hence their reluctance to date them.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
armylord:
hmmm..... sup ma'am
am good
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2014
badoolee:
am good
heyyy.. babe here z my num... 08138666904... ion come on nairaland.. often... let's whatsapp
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2014
rokiatu:
[img]http://fashionfoodandflirts.files./2013/09/idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-05.jpg[/img]

Got your answer @Poster?

The difference is clear, lol Dark guys are yummy......ligh skinned guys are just kinda cuterish nothing special they don't have that raw sex appeal that turn women me on

Come on, this is obvi not a fair comparison. Drake is just ugly anyhow.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Come on, this is obvi not a fair comparison. Drake is just ugly anyhow.

C'mon Drake is anything but ugly angry
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
GuyFawkes:

C'mon Drake is anything but ugly angry

So Guy is a Drake fan? tongue Didn't mean to step on your toes, but the fact opinion remains.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

So Guy is a Drake fan? tongue Didn't mean to step on your toes, but the fact opinion remains.

Not a huge fan but he's a decent guy. Lol your fast/opinion is so untrue tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by juzzychuks(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Elkewwty:

Not at all

You are one of my best friend here wink
just what he wanted to hear.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Not a huge fan but he's a decent guy. Lol your fast/opinion is so untrue tongue

I like me some Drake here and there too, but let's be honest here. The other guy has something on him (and it's not his skin tone like we're being made to believe). They're simply not in the same league. I mean, how can Drake be made the poster-child for 'gorgeous light-skinned men', when he isn't even worth a second glance?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I like me some Drake here and there too, but let's be honest here. The other guy has something on him (and it's not his skin tone like we're being made to believe). They're simply not in the same league. I mean, how can Drake be made the poster-child for 'gorgeous light-skinned men', when he isn't even worth a second glance?

Sure sure Idris Elba >>> Drake anyday.
He can't be the poster child for 'light-skinned men' , can't even think of anyone to be honest.
Let's say Shemar Moore,Boris Kodjoe
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Sure sure Idris Elba >>> Drake anyday.
He can't be the poster child for 'light-skinned men' , can't even think of anyone to be honest.
Let's say Shemar Moore,Boris Kodjoe

Nah. Alls I know is, I'd have a very 'Yhhh, cool storyyy bro!' response to being approached by Drake.

The initial point I meant to make was that it isn't about skin tone anyway. I truly think people limit themselves with that BS. That was, of course, right before I saw Drake of all people forming poster boy. I felt compelled to assume the position of interim spokesperson for light-skinned peeps, and speak up on the travesty of such unfair representation tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah. Alls I know is, I'd have a very 'Yhhh, cool storyyy bro!' response to being approached by Drake.

The initial point I meant to make was that it isn't about skin tone anyway. I truly think people limit themselves with that BS. That was, of course, right before I saw Drake of all people forming poster boy. I felt compelled to assume the position of interim spokesperson for light-skinned peeps, and speak up on the travesty of such unfair representation tongue

Lol @ being approached by Drake cheesy. You don't mean it shocked. Quite possibly you aren't a lady that gets star-struck.

This light-skinned , dark-skinned categorisation stuff is annoying,and I feel it started to rear its ugly head in recent years. Some folks all of a sudden don't feel good in their skins.No thanks to the black female superstars transforming themselves into snowbunnies overnight.

I saw a documentary by Soledad O'brien couple of years ago, and I was shocked even african americans prefered a lighter skin to a darker skin.... I was shocked!!! Its now an obsession in africa . Black folks won't be overcoming the mental slavery anytime soon.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Lol @ being approached by Drake cheesy. You don't mean it shocked. Quite possibly you aren't a lady that gets star-struck.

This light-skinned , dark-skinned categorisation stuff is annoying,and I feel it started to rear its ugly head in recent years. Some folks all of a sudden don't feel good in their skins.No thanks to the black female superstars transforming themselves into snowbunnies overnight.

I saw a documentary by Soledad O'brien couple of years ago, and I was shocked even african americans prefered a lighter skin to a darker skin.... I was shocked!!! Its now an obsession in africa . Black folks won't be overcoming the mental slavery anytime soon.

I assumed you lived in the US. If you did, you wouldn't need a documentary to know about the 'color divide' in the Black community. I guess my own ignorance would pertain to the obsession in Africa, and why it exists...
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I assumed you lived in the US. If you did, you wouldn't need a documentary to know how the 'color divide' is in the Black community. I guess my own ignorance would pertain to the obsession in Africa, and why it exists?

I lived in DC and Maryland as a kid in the mid 90's and I had no idea that's the way it was. I found it more pronounced in Nigeria as an adult.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I lived in DC and Maryland as a kid in the mid 90's and I had no idea that's the way it was. I found it more pronounced in Nigeria as an adult.

I'd say it's a lot more pronounced than it was in the 90's. It's quite visible today in Black entertainment, [social] media, and society in general. At the very least, I'll bet men in the 90's didn't include references to skin tone in their pick up lines...lol.

I'm considering a move to DC.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Alba is masculine - very. Drake isn't.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I'd say it's a lot more pronounced than it was in the 90's. It's quite visible today in Black entertainment, [social] media, and society in general. At the very least, I'll bet men in the 90's didn't include references to skin tone in their pick up lines...lol.

I might move to DC.

Yeah its the norm in Black entertainment nowadays but it doesn't change the perception of blacks in America in anyway.

DC is still too black and crime ridden just stay away. undecided
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Alba is masculine - very. Drake isn't.

Fair enough. But the common implication that fair-skinned men in general aren't/can't be as masculine as their darker-skinned counterparts is a bald-faced lie, and unfair.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Yeah its the norm in Black entertainment nowadays but it doesn't change the perception of blacks in America in anyway.

DC is still too black and crime ridden just stay away. undecided

Wow, really? undecided Have you been recently?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wow, really? undecided Have you been recently?

I got friends there and that's what one of them said as recently as last month.

Was in houston 2 years ago, way better than DC but too quiet for me. I love the hustle and bustle of the city grin
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Hey bro, you need not trouble yourself over nothing. What women say they'd do, and their eventual actions are usually widely different.

My own sister 'prefers' dark guys. Well, so she said. She ditched her dark boyfriend to marry a very fair dude.

When they talk skin-colour, pay no heed. Its the equivalent of a guy saying he prefers chics with a certain colour of nail polish.

Nothing to be taken seriously.

If the Elba dude, came in red, so long as the right behaviour is there, he'd still engender the same effect.

BTW, read your earlier posts, in the morning, on the mechanics of coups. Respect.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

lmao!grin
fair guys sorry oh! Its the Op that asked us oh!

nr b all black guys fine...buh wat i tink d OP likes here is dere huge balls
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I got friends there and that's what one of them said as recently as last month.

Was in houston 2 years ago, way better than DC but too quiet for me. I love the hustle and bustle of the city grin

I've been considering DC and some other places out East, but as you can see it's still in its preliminary stages loll.

If Houston was too quiet for you, you'd def not like where I live!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Hey bro, you need not trouble yourself over nothing. What women say they'd do, and their eventual actions are usually widely different.

My own sister 'prefers' dark guys. Well, so she said. She ditched her dark boyfriend to marry a very fair dude.

When they talk skin-colour, pay no heed. Its the equivalent of a guy saying he prefers chics with a certain colour of nail polish.

Nothing to be taken seriously.

If the Elba dude, came in red, so long as the right behaviour is there, he'd still engender the same effect.

BTW, read your earlier posts, in the morning, on the mechanics of coups. Respect.

Agreed women change their minds very easily as long as it suits their present mood. Their heart desires are not set in stone.

Thanks bro aprreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49