Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,508 members, 7,781,560 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? (15215 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by AmunRaOlodumare: 4:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Sorry for the double post.

AmunRaOlodumare:

In fact, the European Renaissance was mostly based on scientific knowledge from a pagan nation: Ancient Greece.

We're talking about Mathematics, science, philosophy, Pythagore, democracy, freedom of speech etc. That's why Ancient Greece is often called The Cradle of Western Civilization

Some could say that the forceful imposition of christianity by the emperor Constantine led to the downfall of the Roman Empire, which has been followed by the horrible Middle Ages in Europe. It's only the scientific and cultural Renaissance often based on the knowledge from the "pagan" nation of Ancient Greece which led Europe toward the right path.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by FringeWizard: 4:24am On Sep 19, 2014
plaetton:

It bothers you that there are now many atheists in Nigeria?

I guess this is the part of religion that I have never been able to fully understand, the part that has remained a mystery to me.

Does that fact that someone else does not believe in your god harm you, diminish you or diminish your god in any way?
Would it be equally ok for me to feel disturbed because you, as I am guessing, does not believe in Santa Clause?

How about the Flat Earth Society, does it disturb you that some people still believe that the Earth is flat?

Well , it baffles us that in this day and age, people still live their entire lives anchoring their worldview on the stone age superstitions about an invisible skyfairy

*tips fedora*

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by logicboy01: 4:26am On Sep 19, 2014
FringeWizard:

*tips fedora*

Fedora nonsense again? smh
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2014
everybody is an atheist, we just go one god further

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Weah96: 4:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Peterken05: everybody is an atheist, we just go one god further

LOL. Even the believers act like atheists. No one relies solely on faith as instructed by the holy books.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Weah96:

LOL. Even the believers act like atheists. No one relies solely on faith as instructed by the holy books.
thats it,

Religious moderation is a product of secular knowledge and scriptural ignorance.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Skeelzz(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2014
If only u'll open your eyes and study your evnvironment,understand the concept of all the religions around you keeping aside the fear of belief your parents have putting into u from childhood...think with logic,and I assure u if u'r not a dumb human being u'll understand that religion is jst an ancient man made tradition that has been passed along generation after generation...u dnt need religion to hav morals...!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by NativeBoy: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
logicboy01:

God, christianity, islam and judaism are all unscientific. Period.

Tell that to Newton or Kepler or Maxwell and a host of others.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by NativeBoy: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
macof:

You probably know nothing about the medieval times of Europe when the church reigned supreme, only priests went to school, anyone found acting or propagating ideas against the tales and dogmas of the church were prosecuted, genocide, corruption, dictatorship, sexism, child molestation, slavery etc.

Secular phycology and movements have made Europe what it is today

This is an emotional argument. All the ills you've listed are applicable to any period of time since the beginning of time. We live in a more secular world, are these ills not present?
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by NativeBoy: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
mazaje:

You are here again with your false claim. . .Secularism is what has made the western world to become what it is today. . .We all know the principles that made the west to become the giant that is is today, these principles are democracy(freedom to vote and be voted for, freedom of association, freedom of speech etc), capitalism, separation of such and state, capitalism, gender equality, and secular education that promotes naturalistic reasoning instead of superstition and mythology. . .NON of these principles is rooted in christianity, in fact a lot of them are anti christian principles. . .

This is revisionism. I've submitted this to you before. Again, these are the words of a methodological atheist (Jurgen Habermas) who is considered probably the best in his field and who has studied the facts. I think he might know what he's talking about.

Christianity has functioned for the normative self-understanding of modernity as more than a mere precursor or a catalyst. Egalitarian universalism, from which sprang the ideas of freedom and social solidarity, of an antonomous conduct of life and emancipation, of the individual morality of conscience, human rights, and democracy, is the direct heir to the judaic ethic of justice and the Christian ethic of love. This legacy, substantially unchanged, has been the object of continual critical appropriation and reinterpretation. To this day, there is no alternative to it. And in the light of the current challenges of a postnational constellation, we continue to draw on the substance of this heritage. Everything else is just idle postmodern talk.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by NativeBoy: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
EvilBrain1:

Yes, Galileo stood against the church and other scientists. The problem is that the church and their scientists were wrong and Galileo was right and he had the evidence to prove it. Had the church not been involved, he would have debated with the scientists, shown them his evidence and sensible people would have eventually sided with him. Instead, the argument went more like this:
Church: The earth is the centre of the universe!
Galileo: No its not, and I have clear evidence from my new telescope device.
Church: This evidence doesn't agree with the bible. Recant it or we'll fúckin burn you alive!!!
Galileo: Ha! Oga, abeg na lie o! I must have been confused when I was looking in the telescope. Please sir, don't burn me.
Church: Good, we've managed to dialogue with another heretic. And we didn't even have to torture him this time. Now BURN ALL HIS BOOKS!!! Lock him up FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!! Let's show these scientists what happens to anyone who contradicts the fairy tales that we use to make money!

The point I think you are missing is that the church wasn't against science. And actually, after the event with the church, Galileo spent the rest of his days living luxuriously in the private estates of friends. He was never tortured. And for as much as the church gets lambasted, you should note that Galileo had a reputation for being publicly vitriolic to those who disagreed with him.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
I used to think the hell-fire doctrine is the dumbest article in christianity but am beginning to think that the Rapture doctrine should own that honour!

Honestly. The entire 'rapture' idea is so dumb, it's unbelievable that anyone above age 4 entertains it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by logicboy01: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
NativeBoy:

Tell that to Newton or Kepler or Maxwell and a host of others.

like it changes the fact that ressurection and talking donkeys are unscientific

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by macof(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
NativeBoy:

This is an emotional argument. All the ills you've listed are applicable to any period of time since the beginning of time. We live in a more secular world, are these ills not present?

Emotional?? And wat is yours? Dishonest I would say

These "ills" were supported by the Bible and the church implemented them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by mazaje(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
NativeBoy:

This is revisionism. I've submitted this to you before. Again, these are the words of a methodological atheist (Jurgen Habermas) who is considered probably the best in his field and who has studied the facts. I think he might know what he's talking about.

Christianity has functioned for the normative self-understanding of modernity as more than a mere precursor or a catalyst. Egalitarian universalism, from which sprang the ideas of freedom and social solidarity, of an antonomous conduct of life and emancipation, of the individual morality of conscience, human rights, and democracy, is the direct heir to the judaic ethic of justice and the Christian ethic of love. This legacy, substantially unchanged, has been the object of continual critical appropriation and reinterpretation. To this day, there is no alternative to it. And in the light of the current challenges of a postnational constellation, we continue to draw on the substance of this heritage. Everything else is just idle postmodern talk.

What am i to do with the opinion of a man that is clearly false? . . .What if I bring the writings of DR Ken Miller who is a christian that has written so much about human evolution and is an authority in the filed so much so that he was hired by scientist to challenge the religious right when they tried to introduce creationism masked as intelligent design to the public schools in the united states. . .If I bring his quotes on evolution will you agree that humans evolved from hominid apes because he is a christains and an authority in the filed of evolution?. .

You can start by showing me where the bible supports, separation of church and state, democracy, freedom of thought and expression, freedom of association, gender equality, capitalism, secular education and naturalistic scientific research. All principles that have made the west what it is today . .show me where the bible advocates for these principles I have mentioned. . .

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by NativeBoy: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
mazaje:

What am i to do with the opinion of a man that is clearly false? . . .What if I bring the writings of DR Ken Miller who is a christian that has written so much about human evolution and is an authority in the filed so much so that he was hired by scientist to challenge the religious right when they tried to introduce creationism masked as intelligent design to the public schools in the united states. . .If I bring his quotes on evolution will you agree that humans evolved from hominid apes because he is a christains and an authority in the filed of evolution?. .

You can start by showing me where the bible supports, separation of church and state, democracy, freedom of thought and expression, freedom of association, gender equality, capitalism, secular education and naturalistic scientific research. All principles that have made the west what it is today . .show me where the bible advocates for these principles I have mentioned. . .

It's not his opinion. It's based on his years of studying the facts. He's an atheist. If it was his opinion, you wouldn't expect him to come to the conclusions he did.

Second, the comparison to Dr. Miller is inaccurate. Dr. Miller's arguments for evolution reinforces his beliefs, Mr. Habermas' are contrary to his belief.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by mazaje(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
NativeBoy:

It's not his opinion. It's based on his years of studying the facts. He's an atheist. If it was his opinion, you wouldn't expect him to come to the conclusions he did.

Second, the comparison to Dr. Miller is inaccurate. Dr. Miller's arguments for evolution reinforces his beliefs, Mr. Habermas' are contrary to his belief.

Which facts?. . Where does the bible support any of the things I mentioned that has made the western nations what they are today?. . .Where in the bible can separation of church and state advocated?. . .What about capitalism?. . .Democracy?. . .Secular education and naturalistic scientific inquiry?. . .What about equality of the sexes?. . .Freedom of speech and association?. . .

Ken Miller is a christian and christianity does not agree with his position that humans evolved from hominid apes. . .
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by plaetton: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Christianity is a belief system that stands firmly on so many borrowed myths, legends and philosophies that it always feels compelled to steal and claim everything, including the very ideas and ideals it had previously stood against.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
plaetton: Christianity is a belief system that stands firmly on so many borrowed myths, legends and philosophies that it always feels compelled to steal and claim everything, including the very ideas and ideals it had previously stood against.
yeah, true
i shouldnt be saying this hear, but i dont seem to remember you where you and davidylan argued, i was reading it yesterday when my phone died.

(hello bro/sir, i want to know why you still waste your time arguing with davidylan on evolution, genetics and related topics, its so conspicous that the guy is a creationist, he claims he has a Phd in Microbiology and he still argue blindly. I know alot of people like that even one of my lecturers, a professor in fact the 1st female professor of breeding and genetics in africa. I was very shocked whe she said evolution is rubbish. The question that 1st came to my mind was 'how did she became a prof?' its so sad that people cherish certificates and title more than knowledge. Imagine biology teachers or lecturers teaching creationism in class.
Do you think there is a solution?)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
plaetton: Christianity is a belief system that stands firmly on so many borrowed myths, legends and philosophies that it always feels compelled to steal and claim everything, including the very ideas and ideals it had previously stood against.

While atheism is a belief system that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and
then nothing magically exploded for no reason creating everything and then a bunch
of everything rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self- replicating bits which then turned into our universe...

Since you claim to be quite certain that there is no God, and you claim to be haughty of unsupported belief, Why not provide us with at least some firm foundation for your “knowledge.”

Last Bullet: If there are no proofs that God exist, there are also no proofs that God does not exist.
The evidence of absence is not the absence of evidence.. Ya'll atheist are just as unscientific as you claim we Christains be. Your argument is just as mired as you claim our beliefs are.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by plaetton: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

While atheism is a belief system that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and
then nothing magically exploded for no reason creating everything and then a bunch
of everything rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self- replicating bits which then turned into our universe...

Since you claim to be quite certain that there is no God, and you claim to be haughty of unsupported belief, Why not provide us with at least some firm foundation for your “knowledge.”

Last Bullet: If there are no proofs that God exist, there are also no proofs that God does not exist.
The evidence of absence is not the absence of evidence.. Ya'll atheist are just as unscientific as you claim we Christains be. Your argument is just as mired as you claim our beliefs are.

Well sir, in logic, we are not required to prove a negative proposition.
And also, most atheists do not say with absolute certainty that there is no god. After all, anything can be called god.
What we say is that there is no evidence for a god, a purposeful creator of the universe.

Because if there were such, then common sense demands that the god would also need to have been created.
Hence, the idea of god, aside from lacking an iota of evidence, makes absolutely no sense.
It is an idea that contradicts itself at every level.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
plaetton:

Well sir, in logic, we are not required to prove a negative proposition.

Well there's not an entirely negative proposition innit..??
Let's interchange
God does not exist or God did not create the universe. This entails to "The Universe was formed of something other than God"..
In this sense something could be anything, anything ranging from a vacuum to plenum..

So Here we have an affirmative/positive proposition

What we say is that there is no evidence for a god, a purposeful creator of the universe.

You could use the same concept above to interchange this too...

Hence, the idea of God, aside from lacking an iota of evidence, makes absolutely no sense.
It is an idea that contradicts itself at every level

This fault with tis' argument lies in the intelligence of humans. Given our limited ability to spot evidence and to collate it and interpret it. What I'm sayin' in essence is; We would have to be on par with God in terms of intelligence to identify a clear evidence to justify our doubt.
But as humans with limited understanding, we might not recognize the evidence should it suffice.

Here's a question: Should you get evidence 'bout the creator, what 'lld stop you from askin' who created the creator, or who created the creator that created the creator..??
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by plaetton: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Here's a question: Should you get evidence 'bout the creator, what 'lld stop you from askin' who created the creator, or who created the creator that created the creator..??

That's why you're human and not sheep.

Shouldn't I ask?
Wouldn't you ask?

What is the purpose of your brain if you're afraid to ask questions?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Peterken05: yeah, true
i shouldnt be saying this hear, but i dont seem to remember you where you and davidylan argued, i was reading it yesterday when my phone died.

(hello bro/sir, i want to know why you still waste your time arguing with davidylan on evolution, genetics and related topics, its so conspicous that the guy is a creationist, he claims he has a Phd in Microbiology and he still argue blindly. I know alot of people like that even one of my lecturers, a professor in fact the 1st female professor of breeding and genetics in africa. I was very shocked whe she said evolution is rubbish. The question that 1st came to my mind was 'how did she became a prof?' its so sad that people cherish certificates and title more than knowledge. Imagine biology teachers or lecturers teaching creationism in class.

this is the hallmark of the dumb and easily misled. A serious science student would have engaged the professor to find out why she does not believe in evolution. The problem is you have no clue either so of course its impossible for you to ask any intelligent question that would have helped understand the professor's viewpoint. You have been brainwashed into believing that your form of pseudo-science makes you "intelligent". You believe the theory by blind faith, if i asked you right now to mention just two reasons why you think evolution is true, i would be shocked that you would have anything to say.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by wiegraf: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Peterken05: yeah, true

davidylan:
this is the hallmark of the dumb and easily misled. A serious science student would have engaged the professor to find out why she does not believe in evolution. The problem is you have no clue either so of course its impossible for you to ask any intelligent question that would have helped understand the professor's viewpoint. You have been brainwashed into believing that your form of pseudo-science makes you "intelligent". You believe the theory by blind faith, if i asked you right now to mention just two reasons why you think evolution is true, i would be shocked that you would have anything to say.

@peter, as you can see, @david has over 40000 posts here, lots pertaining evolution. He is (supposedly) a trained biologist. That means years of work. Thousands of dollars spent on education. Also, when not discussing fairy tales, he's not completely foo.lish (well, most of the time). Yet he still asserts you believe the sun shines on blind faith.

IMO, the best solution lies in security. These people (ie religious of this variety, not all are so brazenly blind) are just scared and therefore turn to skydaddy for every answer. Without addressing that nothing gets solved. Affluent, educated societies have less fears about their families, security, etc, therefore less gods. Not a coincidence.

There are many other issues of course, but I think that solution is the one that would reach the most people. Much more easier said then done though.

Some folk, though, are simply ignorant. Shielded and bamboozled away from knowledge by those perpetuating their cycle of fear and insecurities, or simply don't know better. Educating those few brave, rational but ignorant, could go a very long way.

Efforts like our little crusades on nairaland do have some value, however little they may be. I have had closet atheists for instance, regular NL members, PM me. That's the best mere mortals like me can do for now, at least until I get a bit more power (which is what I should be doing right now, actually. Also, inb4 a clown thinks power = force)

(Mind you, my personal aim with these excursions being people focus on humans. Humanism first (eventually all life, however difficult/impossible that may be), for starters, before selfishness and fairy tales. Not that they become atheists.)

This is very simplistic break down mind you, ignoring stuff, but meh.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by logicboy01: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2014
wiegraf:

@peter, as you can see, @david has over 40000 posts here, lots pertaining evolution. He is (supposedly) a trained biologist. That means years of work. Thousands of dollars spent on education. Also, when not discussing fairy tales, he's not completely foo.lish (well, most of the time). Yet he still asserts you believe the sun shines on blind faith.

IMO, the best solution lies in security. These people (ie religious of this variety, not all are so brazenly blind) are just scared and therefore turn to skydaddy for every answer. Without addressing that nothing gets solved. Affluent, educated societies have less fears about their families, security, etc, therefore less gods. Not a coincidence.

There are many other issues of course, but I think that solution is the one that would reach the most people. Much more easier said then done though.

Some folk, though, are simply ignorant. Shielded and bamboozled away from knowledge by those perpetuating their cycle of fear and insecurities, or simply don't know better. Educating those few brave, rational but ignorant, could go a very long way.

Efforts like our little crusades on nairaland do have some value, however little they may be. I have had closet atheists for instance, regular NL members, PM me. That's the best mere mortals like me can do for now, at least until I get a bit more power (which is what I should be doing right now, actually. Also, inb4 a clown thinks power = force)

This is very simplistic break down mind you, ignoring stuff, but meh.

This is the Weigraff I like wink

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2014
plaetton:

That's why you're human and not sheep.

Shouldn't I ask?
Wouldn't you ask?

What is the purpose of your brain if you're afraid to ask questions?.

With great limit to our understandin', how would you understand the things that are metaphysical... This suppossed evidence could be right in front of us, and the best I'd say we can do is misinterpret the evidence...

You still have not proved to me why "The Universe was formed of something other than God" ..
This won't be a negative proposition now.. 'lld it..??

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Zeus777: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2014
oluwabambam: I was just reading a post on Nairaland some minutes ago where the topic was on what constitutes a God-fearing individual. Someone commented adding that he/she is an atheist and that got me wondering. I have been seeing so many atheists on social media in Nigeria and it bothers me why there are so many of them nowadays. Are people now saying that there is no God? Do people mean that they don't believe in the creator of the universe? How did they come into existence if they don't believe in God. God created us all and this is what the Bible says. What is it with all these atheists? I want to understand why anyone would come to the conclusion that there is no God. It baffles me seriously. I need answers.
u first explain y u don't believe in Zeus the creator of the universe or y u don't believe in amadioha, sango or ogun. Tell me y u don't believ the Buddha ....and oh before I forget , pls do tell me who created this ur own bible God??

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2014
davidylan:

you call it the hallmark of dumb and easily misled, now tell me who is easily misled and dumb, its so glaring you're dumb one here. I may be small in terms of age and not have the credentials you claim to have in biology or microbiology (i dont care)

why would i engage in conversation with a professor of Genetics that believes God created us. I wouldnt want to embarass myself.

It is you that believe in one form of pseudo-science or the other, it is that ascribe supernatural power to scientific questions. Goodluck with that.

A secondary school student who reads his biology textbook very well would answer that.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by plaetton: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

With great limit to our understandin', how would you understand the things that are metaphysical... This suppossed evidence could be right in front of us, and the best I'd say we can do is misinterpret the evidence...

You still have not proved to me why "The Universe was formed of something other than God" ..

Metaphysical, did I hear you say? shocked
Lol.
The usual escape hatchet.
When unreason meets the brick wall of reason, unreason waxes metaphysical. undecided cheesy

Now, if I don't understand the metaphysical with any of my known senses, then how do you understand it, and.......of what relevance could it ever be in my reality or yours for that matter?

As for proving to you that the universe was formed of something other than god, shocked I find that so silly and soo laughable that it makes me wonder whether there is really some kind of neuro-inhibitor in those holy water that you guys drink.

For example, you have not established that god exists, and yet you want me to prove that the universe is made of something else other than the god that has not been proven to exist. This is convoluted logic.

In case you have not heard, t he universe is made of particles of matter, which itself is simple condensed energy.
But you are free to substitute matter or energy with god, and ........Viola!! The universe is made of god.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Weah96: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Many atheists are quite satisfied with "I don't know." Atheists don't have to subscribe to the big bang model of abiogenesis.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by frank317: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

seriously what is "God" to you? is God some being with two legs and white beard with a white gown who can get angry, regret, and feel jealous? Is that what you as a christian whats people to believe?
Anything could have formed the world, but no one knows what it is. saying that what created the world is the idea in your head, which is Yahweh is absurd.

No matter how you try, we are yet to know how the world came to be. the biblical story is childish and immature.

but why is it important? why does your God need worship? why does he hate women who wear earrings? why is he so so so human?

why is believing that Yahweh created this world so important to you? it changes nothing.... you will still fall sick, hustle to make money, face difficult situation (for testimony sake), lose loved one, go to work and die one day.

if God actually exists, shouldnt it be his business? how can he exist and cant simply make his creations hundred percent sure he exist? dont you think the fact that you are here arguing him only means he not really a reality? Can anyone doubt that you have an earthly mother?

what really is the function on believing in a creator?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire / My Friend's Wedding Was Cancelled! / Islamic Slavery In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.