Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! (690 Views)

A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! / Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by KnowAll(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
The way propaganda and counter-propaganda is going on both sides is rather bizarre especially from the Army/Govt spokesman, I am not really keen about BH's propaganda,(they live for-it & they breed in it) the government's position is a bit worrying . Eight days after the fall of Bama no pictures to confirm or refrain that the Town is under Government control.

I think the position of a WAR CZAR, appointed and paid in dollars $$ should be created. He would manage our resources, that is our capabilities, Army, Air-force and Navy in a proficient way, eliminating any WASTAGE, UN-productiveness, and Idleness.

He or she would not usurp the Joint Chief of staff, the Army Chief, Naval Chief or Air-Force Chief, but rather would compliment their efforts. An experienced foreign General or better still a retired Nigerian General would fit the bill, but his/her post would be a result orientated job whereby if the expected results are not going to plan he/she would just have to go, like football managers whose team are performing poorly.

I think such a manager would be in good taste, although there is the possibility of conflicts with the other military chiefs, US being human, one cannot rule out such rivalry, but his job description primarily would be tied to the theater of war. He would have no role to play in Abuja or in any of the different Command structure dotted all over the country.

He would be based at Maiduguri. Part of his job description would be to procure military hardware to get the job done through an open tender method, which would be transparent thereby reducing and cutting out any form of corruption with regards to procurement. He would also be allowed to hire military hardware in the short-run or even hire mercenaries if need be. This is necessary because the role as earlier said is a result orientated role hence why some innovation and interestingly some un-orthodoxy would be allowed within the ambiance of the law.

Just a thought. undecided cool

Mr KnowAll, is military strategist, holds a Ph.d in Conflict Management and runs a consultant of experts in this field. He has being involved in all modern flash point all over d world......... cool
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by Omexonomy: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mention one country doing such?
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by KnowAll(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mention one country doing such?

Do you have to do things other country do. Moreover other countries do it in a more salient way. The reason they do not do it publicly is because they are not as corrupt as Nigeria. What do you think the Black-Water Security outfit is doing in Iraq In Nigeria, such thing cannot be done under-G because of corruption hence why I am advocating a more open appointment.
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by KnowAll(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by KnowAll(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by KnowAll(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by hushmail: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Op dat idea s far fetched. It will amount to proliferation of duties,

besides there is due process office if need be to ensure transparency

i dont see d reason 4 using Black water as analogy. D theater of war in Iran n 9ja r nt d same.

A full scale war wt collateral damage using air force will cripple BH

just my opinion sha
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
A CLARION CALL: Is There Going To Be A Nigeria After 2015? https://www.nairaland.com/1896895/clarion-call-there-going-nigeria
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by KnowAll(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Op dat idea s far fetched. It will amount to proliferation of duties,

besides there is due process office if need be to ensure transparency

i dont see d reason 4 using Black water as analogy. D theater of war in Iran n 9ja r nt d same.

A full scale war wt collateral damage using air force will cripple BH

just my opinion sha

The War Manager is not coming-in to take away any ones job, but to manage the fight effort effectively. At the moment the struggle is in disarray. There need to be proper co-ordination. BH needs to be Boxed-in. I would give you this for free.

Just looking at the map of the towns under BH, massive re-enforcement should be sent into the Adamawa and Yobe State border Areas, making it an in-penetrable fortress, thereby the war effort and the theater of war would be in Borno State. Of course we should not forget, the no-nonsense Cameroonians are in prowl of BH scalps, so would be the Nigeriens and Chadians, by boxing them in, we can finish them off once and for all within Borno State.
Re: We Need A War Manager Or War Czar!!!! by KnowAll(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/77450000/jpg/_77450889_d30bce82-af9f-4bf9-bd5c-e9ec723e8d1f.jpg

This map can give you clear view of how the insurgency should be managed. Where troops should be deployed en-masse.

(1) (Reply)

See The 10 Political Quotes Of The Week / #cashinaplane: Looking At The Bigger Picture / AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.