Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

llll - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / llll (20670 Views)

MTN Data Share 1gb N1,100 | 2gb N2,200 Call/Whatsapp 08036004895 / How To Purchase Cheapest Etisalat Data Plans: Get 250mb - N600, 1gb - N1,400. / How To Purchase Cheapest Mtn Data Plans: Get 250mb - N400, 1gb - N1,100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: llll by gentlevin2: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Neyoalao:

This the second time I needed mb and he disappointed won't just pick up his calls anylonger don't know why! And he used to be my best seller!
. Yea bro. I just bought 1gb from him now. But i had to send him watsapp message dat he should alert me if his around first. But he did dat and i bought d 1gb. Wel done ebiskem but try to reply no time bro. Ur customers like ur honesty.
Re: llll by FarmTech(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
I sent you pins for N300 and you sent back a text that I shud check my data which I did, but I saw nothing. I'm still waiting.
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
gentlevin2:
. Dat good. But u dont seem to reply ur whatapp message early enough. And u dont receive calls. I wil suggest u try to reply early enough so as to keep ur customers. Apart from dat u are ok.

I think this is indeed constructive criticism and i appreciate u for that. About the messages, i will do more to attend to everyone quicker than i have been doing. I am already mapping out strategies that will help me do that including recruiting an assistance. For the calls i found out that some of the above delays are due to the volume of calls that come in while i'm processing for people. Thats why i modified the operating terms to exclude calls. All a customer needs do is just to forward Bank Transfer depositor's name or Recharge pins and phone number and leave the rest to me.
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Neyoalao:

This the second time I needed mb and he disappointed won't just pick up his calls anylonger don't know why! And he used to be my best seller!

Big bros sir! I must really say it hurts me to the bones when my customers complain about my services and i do everything possible to give them the best. I realized that for older customers especially, there's really no need to call. All that is needed for a smooth sail is the Recharge PIN or bank transfer depositor's name and your phone number for data. Now imagine that i have 5 SMS and 10 Whatsapp requests on the queue and everyone is in a hurry. The best judgement i think is to settle one SMS and one Whatsapp message in 5mins than to talk on phone for the same 5mins with someone who is yet to place and order. Pls forgive me i'm not being rude to you. In anycase, i take the calls sometimes when i'm less busy even though i said i wasnt going to. Hope i've been able to explain to u explicitly sir. I'm really sorry. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. Bye!!!

2 Likes

Re: llll by Neyoalao(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
ebiskem:

Big bros sir! I must really say it hurts me to the bones when my customers complain about my services and i do everything possible to give them the best. I realized that for older customers especially, there's really no need to call. All that is needed for a smooth sail is the Recharge PIN or bank transfer depositor's name and your phone number for data. Now imagine that i have 5 SMS and 10 Whatsapp requests on the queue and everyone is in a hurry. The best judgement i think is to settle one SMS and one Whatsapp message in 5mins than to talk on phone for the same 5mins with someone who is yet to place and order. Pls forgive me i'm not being rude to you. In anycase, i take the calls sometimes when i'm less busy even though i said i wasnt going to. Hope i've been able to explain to u explicitly sir. I'm really sorry. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. Bye!!!
Matter don settle bros nah message I go dey message you're still the best and fastest her!
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Neyoalao:

Matter don settle bros nah message I go dey message you're still the best and fastest her!
Cheers

wink smiley winkTHANKS BOSS!!! smiley wink smiley
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
[size=16pt]NO MORE DATA!!!
IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW 8TH OCTOBER, 6AM.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
[/size]
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
[size=16pt]It can only get better with quickteller.com, bank transfers and mobile banking platforms. If i were you, I'd..........[/size]

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
[size=18pt]500MB FASTEST FINGER BONUS LOADING.............!!![/size]Visit tomorrow for details
Re: llll by oweniwe(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2014
done just now .........!!...

Y'ello! You have 500.00MB in your SME shared data bundle, it expires on 07/Nov/2014 12:00. Thank you

ebiskeme......ebiskeme......ebiskeme cheesy

which one b fastest finger?

I be first dis morning o.

1 Like

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2014
oweniwe:
done just now .........!!...

Y'ello! You have 500.00MB in your SME shared data bundle, it expires on 07/Nov/2014 12:00. Thank you

ebiskeme......ebiskeme......ebiskeme cheesy

which one b fastest finger?

I be first dis morning o.

Thanks boss. Fastest finger is a way I appreciate my customers with bonus data. Come back later today for details. You might just be the winner
Re: llll by oweniwe(m): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2014
^^ abasi mbok.......!!...

After i don satisfy my data thirst.....

I come buy again today??

Ojigbi jigbi......!!..

1 Like

Re: llll by sammyjoepumping(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2014
@ ebiskem, am about to exhaust the other data plan i bought, hope i will be able to get another while the former one i bought has finished but the date of expiration is still 29th of Oct.
Re: llll by valboy20(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2014
sent recharge pins to you on whatsapp and you're yet to send the data
Re: llll by sammyjoepumping(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2014
valboy20:
sent recharge pins to you on whatsapp and you're yet to send the data

kindly hold on for him, possibly @ work
Re: llll by valboy20(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
sammyjoepumping:

kindly hold on for him, possibly @ work

yea seen...guy's legit
Re: llll by TSHIRT2: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
I SENT U 500N MTN RECHARGE PIN,STILL WAITING FOR ALERT.THANKS
Re: llll by TSHIRT2: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
TSHIRT2:
I SENT U 500N MTN RECHARGE PIN,STILL WAITING FOR ALERT.THANKS
500MB RECIEVED.THANKS
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 2:54am On Oct 10, 2014
sammyjoepumping:
@ ebiskem, am about to exhaust the other data plan i bought, hope i will be able to get another while the former one i bought has finished but the date of expiration is still 29th of Oct.

Yes boss. you can get more to top up anytime. Cheer!
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 3:04am On Oct 10, 2014
[size=14pt]Thank you very much people. Even when i said there was no data. your requests were just flooding in. I really appreciate that. New data is now available, Expires 9th November, 2014.[/size] Now its time to Process all pending requests.....

N/B
[size=16pt]Fastest Finger on this thread on Saturday, 11th October, 2014 gets free 500MB bonus. That's how we say thank you for your partnership for the past one month
[/size]. All comments are welcome into the contest, Positive/Negative criticisms, suggestions etc all stand a chance to hit my prize!!!

1 Like

Re: llll by smashall20: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Just got my 1Gb, thanks, very reliable guy...

1 Like

Re: llll by Codedboy95(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2014
I got 250mb thanks@ebiskem
Re: llll by Misterlecturer: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Do U sell data for airtel? If yes, how do one go abt it? Preferably through text & and recharge card pin as I don't av data to use whatsapp
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Misterlecturer:
Do U sell data for airtel? If yes, how do one go abt it? Preferably through text & and recharge card pin as I don't av data to use whatsapp

No sir, I don't sell Airtel. I sell just MTN for now but will include Others pretty soon.
Re: llll by hopeforcharles(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Guy's legit, i brought 500mb got sent.( am d 12am guy) lol, keep it up
Re: llll by bizzosd: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Man,i need 250nb,hw do i get it,reply asap bro
Re: llll by chezholy(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Ebiskem, your doing a great job (selling cheap and affordable data). God bless you and increase you. One more thing try and consider share and sell. Thank you.
Re: llll by gtswt(f): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2014
ebiskem:
[size=14pt]Thank you very much people. Even when i said there was no data. your requests were just flooding in. I really appreciate that. New data is now available, Expires 9th November, 2014.[/size] Now its time to Process all pending requests.....
N/B
[size=16pt]Fastest Finger on this thread on Saturday, 11th October, 2014 gets free 500MB bonus. That's how we say thank you for your partnership for the past one month
[/size]. All comments are welcome into the contest, Positive/Negative criticisms, suggestions etc all stand a chance to hit my prize!!!

God bless u real goooooooood
Re: llll by montestic(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2014
good work
Re: llll by peteregwu(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Good morning guys, may today be a blessing to you all in Jesus name.
Re: llll by saky18(m): 4:48am On Oct 11, 2014
This guy is real. I got my 1GB in less than a minute. Chukwunonso from Anambra cool

1 Like

Re: llll by coolted(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
bros... I need 1gig top up... make I send same way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Mini 4 Sale Hp/Acer 47,000/hp 630 500gb,4gb ram core i3 #78,000 / Mad Prices For Laptops With Warranty, Lowest Prices Anywhere 0815-473-7273 / Drop ur Number To Get FREE ETISALAT DATA to test our Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.