Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

llll - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / llll (20673 Views)

MTN Data Share 1gb N1,100 | 2gb N2,200 Call/Whatsapp 08036004895 / How To Purchase Cheapest Etisalat Data Plans: Get 250mb - N600, 1gb - N1,400. / How To Purchase Cheapest Mtn Data Plans: Get 250mb - N400, 1gb - N1,100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
coolted:
bros... I need 1gig top up... make I send same way?

Send me SMS or chat on my line sir
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
[size=14pt]REDEMPTION TIME!!![/size]

Wanna thank and congratulate everyone who partook in our 11th October fastest finger bonus for 500MB.
'chezholy' and 'gtswt' were 1st and 2nd respectively on this thread and its sister thread. Hence, in the spirit of fairness and gender sensitivity, grin we'll be ditching out 500MB each to them. The duo should please drop their MTN phone number to receive bonus data.
AND PLEASE DO WELL TO TESTIFY IF U RECEIVE.

THANK YOU ALL!!!
Re: llll by chezholy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
ebiskem:

Wanna thank and congratulate everyone who partook in our 11th October fastest finger bonus for 500MB.
'chezholy' and 'gtwst' were 1st and 2nd respectively on this thread and its sister thread. Hence, in the spirit of fairness and gender sensitivity, grin we'll be ditching out 500MB each to them. The duo should please drop their MTN phone number to receive bonus data.

THANK YOU ALL!!!
wow!!!
Thank you very much.
...this is my number: 07036*7*8*9
Re: llll by chezholy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I want to use this moment, to thank Ebiskem for the 500MB Data, I just received.
"Y'ello! You have received 500.00MB SME Data Share from *********. Thank you."
thank you once again and God bless.
Re: llll by coolted(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
tnx for the quick 1gig response.
Re: llll by willn1: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm still waiting for the 1gig and 250mb. Transfered the money over an hour ago and still nothing. U aren't even replyin my whatsapp msgs. What's going on?
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2014
willn1:
I'm still waiting for the 1gig and 250mb. Transfered the money over an hour ago and still nothing. U aren't even replyin my whatsapp msgs. What's going on?

Sorry boss. Today's volume of request was unprecedented. I am 100% sure you should have received it now. Otherwise please drop further queries here. Thanks for your patronage
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2014
ebiskem:

'chezholy' and 'gtswt' were 1st and 2nd respectively on this thread and its sister thread. Hence, in the spirit of fairness and gender sensitivity, grin we'll be ditching out 500MB each to them. The duo should please drop their MTN phone number to receive bonus data.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

"gtwst" where are you na. Please come and collect your bonus oooo!!!
Re: llll by zenith4biz(m): 3:46am On Oct 15, 2014
God bless you
Re: llll by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
[b][/b]EBISKEM!!! U ARE HUMBLE!..God bless
Re: llll by ITbomb(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is ITbomb confirming receipt of my 500MB expiring on 14th November

I'm actually on airtel android plan but decided to try this before I recommend it to another. I prefer to bear the initial risk

1 Like

Re: llll by saky18(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Please is this SME data still working?
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
saky18:
Please is this SME data still working?

Works excellently
Re: llll by Kamaye(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
ebiskem:

Works excellently
Do you accept airtime transfer payment?
Re: llll by luckshine007: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
I av place an order since 2 hours back and I av nt see anytin since then, even trying calling u but u re nt returning my calls, what's happening?
Re: llll by gtswt(f): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
ebiskem:

THANK YOU ALL!!!

ebiskem:

"gtwst" where are you na. Please come and collect your bonus oooo!!!

I'm here now..present sir!
My number is 08161664632

I go testify sharp sharp as soon as i get the bonus data...be rest assured i will pour in more client for u like a flood. Hope u can handle it? Thank u so much and God bless u sir....
Re: llll by Ologorione1: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
If the testimonies am reading is anything to go by I might be porting from.......to ebiskem when my data expires. Keep it up.
Re: llll by gtswt(f): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Ologorione1:
If the testimonies am reading is anything to go by I might be porting from.......to ebiskem when my data expires. Keep it up.

Ebiskem is the best...... Very honest gentleman.

Abeg port fast fast....... grin
Re: llll by luckshine007: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tnx. I juxt receive my
Re: llll by gtswt(f): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
gtswt:

I'm here now..present sir!
My number is 08161664632
I go testify sharp sharp as soon as i get the bonus data...be rest assured i will pour in more client for u like a flood. Hope u can handle it? Thank u so much and God bless u sir....

I got the 500mb from Ebiskem.....thank U so much.
U're a man of ur ''WORD''

Keep the good work bro......God Bless
Re: llll by Rhaspody(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2014
hope say you work on sundays cos you go still receive my message b4 10 am
today
Re: llll by kentochi(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2014
This my send order have refer alot of people to you through whatsapp
i need this one fast 500mb check ur phone for the sms and whatsapp message.
Re: llll by dasanchez1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
@op, I sent you airtime pin since yesterday's night time 8.55pm up till now , no show. the people I referred to you are on my neck. I have sent messages since then up till now...... Sorry to say this:these might be my last transaction with you.

I will edit my post when my request is granted.
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello folks. l sincerely apologize for the delays encountered yesternight due to bad network and this morning due to my unavoidable absence. Please accept my sincere apologies. I'm back online now and attending to all old requests first. please exercise a little patience as you'll be attended to ASAP. Thank you
Re: llll by joseph1013: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
ebiskem:
Hello folks. l sincerely apologize for the delays encountered yesternight due to bad network and this morning due to my unavoidable absence. Please accept my sincere apologies. I'm back online now and attending to all old requests first. please exercise a little patience as you'll be attended to ASAP. Thank you
Why have you decided not to reply me since yesterday on whatsapp. I even sent a message 6pm today, you saw it, read it and still ignored it. Not cool at all.
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
joseph1013:

Why have you decided not to reply me since yesterday on whatsapp. I even sent a message 6pm today, you saw it, read it and still ignored it. Not cool at all.

No sir. I was probably attending to some requests before u. Please let me have last 4digits of your number. Thanks

1 Like

Re: llll by joseph1013: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
ebiskem:

No sir. I was probably attending to some requests before u. Please let me have last 4digits of your number. Thanks
Re: llll by dasanchez1(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2014
dasanchez1:
@op, I sent you airtime pin since yesterday's night time 8.55pm up till now , no show. the people I referred to you are on my neck. I have sent messages since then up till now...... Sorry to say this:these might be my last transaction with you.

I will edit my post when my request is granted.
problem has been resolved. Thanks man. Expect more customers in return for this.
Re: llll by Medunah: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Av gotten it now
Re: llll by Medunah: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Medunah:

Ebiskem, Seriously, i am pissed, i told u i needed tht data urgently last nite nd u didnt deliver. The person who recommended u said u are reliable nd now ur acting otherwise. Now, ur telling me the recharge card has bin used, I scratchd d voucher myself nd its still with me, so whats up with u?? Wasnt expecting that from you, am really disappointed.

I sincerely apologize for this delay. I'm just reading your post for the first time to see your displeasure. I have contacted my assistant who takes charge whenever i'm @work to speedily resolve this dispute. And he's on it already But please give him a little time as he's just getting used to this. THANK U
Re: llll by Medunah: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
ebiskem:

I sincerely apologize for this delay. I'm just reading your post for the first time to see your displeasure. I have contacted my assistant who takes charge whenever i'm @work to speedily resolve this dispute. And he's on it already But please give him a little time as he's just getting used to this. THANK U
Its ok, i understand, its partially my fault 4 not using my sim to txt d 2nd time. Tnx all the same, av gotten d data now, will modify my other post...goondite, tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Mini 4 Sale Hp/Acer 47,000/hp 630 500gb,4gb ram core i3 #78,000 / Mad Prices For Laptops With Warranty, Lowest Prices Anywhere 0815-473-7273 / Drop ur Number To Get FREE ETISALAT DATA to test our Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.