Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government (70470 Views)

Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched / Ibeno Beach, Akwa-ibom: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa! (pix inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by seunlayi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
where is ajimobi of Otis state with his over hyped mokola bridge?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Reference(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmm Kwankwaso trending on NL these days. Must be something big round the corner. Let me guess....the 4-yearly mating ritual of the peacock. Alpha males showing their livery and strutting their stuff. I hope the electorate is watching. These days to compete for the highest office you need a portfolio of deliverables. Glad it has come to that. Well done governor.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
himkers: Misplaced priority. When there re millions of almajiris to enroll in school, kwankwasiya is there building flyovers. I don't knw why all APC governors don't get their priorities right.....The other time, al-makura wanted to build an international cargo airport in a state that is as poor as TChad, who will use the airport if he had built it??
waw. Don't say what you don't have facts on. Education has bn receiving pirioty under this admin of his excellency. From primary -Uni. With in and outside the state and Nigeria. Housing is another sectors. Pls pay a visit to Kano today.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
himkers: Misplaced priority. When there re millions of almajiris to enroll in school, kwankwasiya is there building flyovers. I don't knw why all APC governors don't get their priorities right.....The other time, al-makura wanted to build an international cargo airport in a state that is as poor as TChad, who will use the airport if he had built it??
waw. Don't say what you don't have facts on. Education has bn receiving pirioty under this admin of his excellency. From primary -Uni. With in and outside the state and Nigeria. Housing is another sectors. Pls pay a visit to Kano today..

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by F117A: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
MuhdG:

When I say ure ignorant and stupid I have a reason.

Kano state has produced more than 15 educational institutions even secondary and primary schools are for free.
We r nt stingy.
We pity ourselves
Unlike u
U pple can't provide one single tin for free
You are a nincompoop.
Dont quote me again,you malnourished terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by lacasa: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
F117A: What useless internal revenue?
Why is your state still one of the highest receipents of federal allocations?
Why is the FG still having to intervene in kano in the provision of simple and basic primary education?
What are you guys doing with your "IGR"?

Does kano have 13% derivation? NDDC? Et al grin

Basic and primary education r within the scope of state and local govt jurisdiction grin (LIAR)

We r building West Africa's biggest and longest fly -overs grin

Building a University grin

Sports research institue Kura grin

Housing and SMEs all across Kano grin

Paving the way for development therby givin the avenue for flatees to invade, adding to the over 2billion now

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
I Love Kano state.
Nice work. gud record.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
donvidar:

Even a person entering Kano for the first time will know that the fly over is something that will ease traffic at the metropolis...you need to see the one at Ibrahim Taiwo Road that has been complete,it looks beautiful especially at night times

KANO; TUMBIN GIWA, KO DA MAI KAZO AN FIKA
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
F117A: You are a nincompoop.
Dont quote me again,you malnourished terrorist.
I've quote u.

What u gon do about it

B I T C H

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Omachona: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=Rawani][/quote]

Answer this questions?
Out of the 44 local governments how many local government are in the metropolis?
What is the literacy rate on Kano?
What is the doctor patients ratio?
What is the standard of living of the people?
What's the state capital formation?
What are the state natural resources?
Condition in foreign trade?
Human resources?
Technical know how? Etc
I am a northern like you so no accuse Igbo people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by arewanationz: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why does development in Kano and Lagos make some people's blood run cold?

Why are people from a certain part of this county allegic to good governance and experts in supporting mediocres in govt?

Why can't some people return to their ravaged lands and demand for good governance from their leader and stop delving into the affairs of their progessive neighbours that does not concern them?

I tire for some people oooooo! Kai... angry

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by rozayx5(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmm, is this the first time kano people are seeing a flyover
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Omachona: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=kwanKwasiyya][/quote]
Local people at this age people are celebrating flyovers

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by swezenberg(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Collynzo16:
Do you know what even one oil well is worth?
Do you know how many there are in the South east?
Ignorant fool

Or you mean palm oil.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by naturally: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
whatlyf: A giant stride by Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso.
The Best Administrator in this dispensation
One of the Best Ever

Sai Kwankwaso

kwankwasiyya grin

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Rawani: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omachona:

Answer this questions?
Out of the 44 local governments how many local government are in the metropolis?
What is the literacy rate on Kano?
What is the doctor patients ratio?
What is the standard of living of the people?
What's the state capital formation?
What are the state natural resources?
Condition in foreign trade?
Human resources?
Technical know how? Etc
[s]I am a northern like you so no accuse Igbo people[/s]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kano_State
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by arewanationz: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: waw. Don't say what you don't have facts on. Education has bn receiving pirioty under this admin of his excellency. From primary -Uni. With in and outside the state and Nigeria. Housing is another sectors. Pls pay a visit to Kano today..

Some people are not used to having visionary leaders and thus, they believe none exist.

It's not their fault.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Jakpon: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is a performer but he can still do more.

Kano state Adigo Mma cheesycheesy
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by caesaraba(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
rozayx5: hmm, is this the first time kano people are seeing a flyover

I want to believe you know the answer to that question. I don't see you guys getting this worked up whenever a bomb goes off in the North though. Why?

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by astana1: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
A Bridge is a structure which connects two points separated by a natural phenomena viz., river, valley, sea, any other water body. A Flyover is a structure which connects two or more points which are already accessible and is really flying over and/or across manmade structures viz., road, railway, building, street.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by rozayx5(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
caesaraba:

[s]I want to believe you know the answer to that question. I don't see you guys getting this worked up whenever a bomb goes off in the North though. Why?[/s]

with the way it is being celebrated lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thank God for them
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omachona:
Local people at this age people are celebrating flyovers
its not about the Flyovers but its impact on the socio-economic life of the state. Emirates are having the best education available around the world,housing,social 'infrastructure,educational facilities. Its a new revolution in Kano state. In few years the state will have some of the best professional in Nigeria and Africa

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by arewanationz: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
anonimi:

You mean its federal allocation derived from Niger Delta oil revenue
Was that not what he also used to build one school for Niger Republic at N1 billion while planning to build yet another similar school in the same Niger Republic?
Are there no more Almajiris in Kano state wandering the streets because Kwankwanso FAILED to provide adequate public schools to the extent that the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration had to intervene shocked shocked
CLUELESS governor with misplaced priorities being hailed by certified MUMUs.

It's a ity you know nothing about good governance.

Kpele...keep hating. tongue
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by kobonaire(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
whatlyf: The guy banned me for ONE MONTH...
I didn't fight
I didn't Curse
I didn't abuse
but check his reason on my profile...
thats a very long ban .... goodness me! Anyway I heard if you pay a "ban settling fee" to NL, you will be un-banned smiley
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mtswwwwwww

Banzaye masu warin yunwa
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by caesaraba(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
rozayx5:

with the way it is being celebrated lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thank God for them

Oh you have no idea. They should celebrate it however they choose. They can even roll out drums and beat them for 365 days if they so wish. That region has seen enough bad things for the good to be celebrated.

On the other hand, (out of curiosity) I wanna know why this is going to be a source of sleepless nights for certain people? Frankly, I don't get Nigerians. Especially NL riff raffs who have nothing to lose with the construction of a flyover.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by F117A: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
lacasa:

Does kano have 13% derivation? NDDC? Et al grin

Basic and primary education r within the scope of state and local govt jurisdiction grin (LIAR)

We r building West Africa's biggest and longest fly -overs grin

Building a University grin

Sports research institue Kura grin

Housing and SMEs all across Kano grin

Paving the way for development therby givin the avenue for flatees to invade, adding to the over 2billion now

grin grin
You are an idiott.
Are you the one to tell the owners of the resources what should be their share?
Where are the SMEs and who are the beneficiaries?
Why is kano state the highest receipents of federal almajiri schools.?
You must be very good at playing ostrich.
Btw,who are these "flatees" you keep talking about?
I am from delta state you dumb fucck,and we own the oil money your megalomanic governor is wasting.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by MrDoGood(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
kano is very fine

wao shocked
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
EMFF: I av seen it cos I am currently serving in Kano. though its indeed a giant stride but its not d longest in Nigeria and its not heavy vehicles to ply.they even blocked it against big lorries and trailers. the longest flyover re in Lagos

It is the one at Ibrahim Taiwo road that has been completed and blocked against heavy duty passage...it is done in some places,little wonder why there road hardly gets to a killer state
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Jakpon: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
seyigiggle: .. however kwakwaso is a tribalistic Governor
How is Kwankwaso a tribalistic Governor? Some of you dimwits just open your stinky gob to spew trash. Kwankwaso has non-indigenes in his cabinet can the same be said of your own Governor?

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Kbraims(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kwankwaso u 2 much

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by swezenberg(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
seyigiggle: .. however kwakwaso is a tribalistic Governor

Jakpon: How is Kwankwaso a tribalistic Governor? Some of you dimwits just open your stinky gob to spew trash. Kwankwaso has non-indigenes in his cabinet can the same be said of your own Governor?

That should tell you the guy does not know the meaning of tribalism. He just sees others use it on nairaland and he felt like feeling 'among'. If he truly knows the meaning he will know his region leads in tribalism than any other region in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures / Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday / Warri Wonder: Waste Disposal Vehicle Spotted In Warri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.