Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Please Advice On What To Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advice On What To Do (554 Views)

Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Air Nigeria - My Experience - Please Advice / Advice On Study In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Advice On What To Do by sonofGod11: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
I applied for a us visa last month and was placed on administrative processing. I was later denied.

Am a youth corp member but someone told me I wouldn't be granted the visa if I told the truth about my status, so I lied. So I guess the embassy found out.

Now I intend to reapply and tell the truth abiut me being a corp member cos I just found out from my CLO that we corpers can actually travel out provided they are informed. Stupid me cry

My problem now is how to redeem myself at the embassy. Is there a way to get out of this quagmire or have I been banned? Pls help
Re: Please Advice On What To Do by graciousolo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
go to the embassy and tell them this.I don't think u've been banned.
Re: Please Advice On What To Do by sonofGod11: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
graciousolo: go to the embassy and tell them this.I don't think u've been banned.
ok. Just that I don't want to appear desperate since I don't intend staying even a day longer in us than the day I specified on my application. I just feel so sad and wish I knew I was making a mistake during my first application.
I want a second chance to clear my records. I feel so bad
Re: Please Advice On What To Do by worry359(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
sonofGod11: . I just feel so sad and wish I knew I was making a mistake during my first application.
When you were rejected you should have been given a piece of paper with the reason. This should have a code like 214b.
Tell us what is written there and someone can answer you.
Re: Please Advice On What To Do by graciousolo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
sonofGod11: ok. Just that I don't want to appear desperate since I don't intend staying even a day longer in us than the day I specified on my application. I just feel so sad and wish I knew I was making a mistake during my first application.
Truth is you acted desperately the first time but as far as u are sincere this time there is really nothing to be afraid of. You can also pray before you go.Goodluck
Re: Please Advice On What To Do by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014

(1)

CCNP Training In USA For Less Than 500k / Xenophobia: 4 Ghanaians Allegedly Killed In SA / Got Admission To Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.