Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Add Live Streaming, Audio And Video To Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Live Streaming, Audio And Video To Websites (803 Views)

Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP / Welcome To Websites Of Federal Ministries (3) / Welcome To Websites Of Federal Ministries (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Live Streaming, Audio And Video To Websites by olempe(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good day Gurus, I'm a web designer and work on simple html sites, but met this client who wants to a website that could stream audio (podcast) and video live and I'm not knowledgeable in that aspect as I'm a beginner. Do I need to learn the code or I need to install a third party application to enable this feature? I don't want to lose this client. Thank you.
Re: How To Add Live Streaming, Audio And Video To Websites by IamGodzilla: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
If you are building the website(custom)Html 5 would do the that...just look up on google: "tutorial how to embed live streamed video and audio with html5"
And yes you may need to apply a third party application.
Like www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/
Well, incase you 'might' need further help...
My signature is below and open. Or just do your research well, and you definately would get it done.

1 Like

Re: How To Add Live Streaming, Audio And Video To Websites by olempe(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
IamGodzilla: If you are building the website(custom)Html 5 would do the that...just look up on google: "tutorial how to embed live streamed video and audio with html5"
And yes you may need to apply a third party application.
Like www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/
Well, incase you 'might' need further help...
My signature is below and open. Or just do your research well, and you definately would get it done.
Thank you boss.

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Facebook,twitter,instagram,linkedd And Website Hits For Free / Let's Shake The earth! Let's Create A History. Let's Work Together!! / Facebook Is Down! Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.